Illest's Stealth Bagseed Grow - 2010

Here's an update - thought I'd be harvesting today, but I might wait a couple of days. LAME! But I really want this to be on the couchlock side, and I can't magnify, so I'm going to go by pistil color. I'll harvest when at 75/80% red pistils.

I'm so ready for this grow to be over with. The next... man - is going to have a lot more. And is going to be 10x what this grow is, I'm sure.

Pics:

094522.jpg

094652.jpg

that is still so tight, its nothin big but dude still some smoke, right? I like the pics man, it has a real nice look to it even thoough its not "beefy," its like petite but still looks like it would knock you on your @ss lol good job ill

Nothing to be ashamed of brother. You started to grow some bud, and now you've grown it and soon to harvest. That's better than some people can do. Every grow you do you get better and learn from all your mistakes. My suggestion for bigger plants would be no pc next time. Lol. However you decide to do it, I'm sure you'll end up with some fire nugs. Good job man. Rep if I can.

Edit - I'll owe you some rep.

about how many bud locations were on the main cola to form that thing? if you can remember back

ill, you are growing soil right? and youve been using plain water? i dontknow much about soil, but flushing should be done in hydro when you want to harvest (when pistils and trich are where you want them), but maybe its differentfor soil, im just concerned maybe your baby is stuck where its at, but i could very well be wrong.
Im just sayin like, in hydro when you dont have nutes it wont grow at all, but maybe your soil has nutes stored. Just a thought

There are arguments for both flushing and not flushing. I think I prefer to run without nutes the last week in Deep Water Culture. Either way, don't rush the harvest you've worked so hard for. Be a shame to rush it and not have good smoke. Chop when the buds are ready.

Have you ever read this?
Determining Harvest Time

Yeah - I've read the determining harvest thread, and after reading it (the last of many times) I decided to give it a little more time. The pistils are turning, and they should be about 75% by morning, at the rate they are turning. Which is perfect timing as I've got some more beans ready to get going by tomorrow.

Miller - yeah, I'm using soil and I've been giving straight water for the last 2.5 weeks. The soil might still have some nutes in it - and I've thought the same thing, it might be stuck, but it seems to still be progressing. I probably just stunted the growth with the two days of dark, prematurely.

yeah for sure. I have heard of people who havent used nutes ever through out the entire grow just plain water, and they had outstanding results, im sure whatever you decide it will still be a awesome smoke.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom