Greenblood's Grow: Stealth Mac Marijuana

I want to thank everybody for the reps! I try to dish them out, too, although as I'm somewhat noob here I'm sure I've missed some very deserving people. I've learned a lot from everyone, everybody is always so positive and helpful and I love this community...it just makes me crazy that some of us are considered criminals!!

Anyway, this afternoon's update will have to be postponed until either late tonight or tomorrow, as I am sneaking off to Atlantic City for the day! There are two poker tournaments I plan on entering. Wish me luck! I'm feeling good.

Just getting caught up on your journal. Fine little mirco grow you have going on! I'm on board now to see how this develops. I would be careful with the LST, although the stress is low, it's still stress, and for being so young, you'll want to keep it to a minimum to avoid creating hermies.

I guess I'm lucky, my wife and I have been growing, and toking together for 30+ years.

You might want to let her in on it before she smells a skunk in the closet:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Luck!

Day 17!

IMG_3421_copy.jpg

IMG_3423_copy.jpg

IMG_3424_copy.jpg

IMG_3426_copy.jpg

IMG_3430_copy.jpg

IMG_3432_copy.jpg

IMG_3433_copy.jpg

Thanks OldSkool for the tip, I'll take it easy with the lst, though I kinda have been anyway since it's my first time. Well, I think I have been. As for my wife, I feel pretty lucky to have her too, and I'm going to let her in on my secret soon. She's away right now on business and will be back Saturday. I think I've proven my point as far as the stealth goes, and if it gets too much farther along, then I won't be able to use proving my point as a reason for keeping it secret.

I'm also working on my speakerbox tonight, so if she doesn't approve of the computer case then I have a backup plan! Haha, just kidding...

Toke on, 420 nation! :bongrip:

Plant are looking very nice and healthy and as for the affect the lst is having, it looks to me like those plants are loving their bondage. Great job and keep up the great work, and good luck with the wife and the grow..

OK...I think I'm getting a little obsessed. I just got home from work, I'm very hungry, AND I'm sober...yet I still went to take pics and upload them here before I did anything else. Huh. I mean, I can check on my babies and upload pics later, but...that's not what happened. So, here you are!

Day 18:

IMG_3437_copy.jpg

IMG_3438_copy.jpg

IMG_3440_copy.jpg

IMG_3441_copy.jpg

NOW it's time to catch that first after-work buzz!! Anybody with me?

:passitleft::bigtoke:

I'm with you and understand, growing almost becomes and obsession. Plants look great. keep up the good work...

I forgot, did you say you started 12/12 yet? If not you might want to start it soon, just to keep 'em short. And I agree, be careful with the LST. You might want to let them fatten up a little. I'm still a newb, but I've also broken a plant by being too aggressive with LST. It tuned out to be a male, so I chopped him down (bastard).
+reps!
Yeah, I would figure out a way to break it to the misses. Just because she's going to be like 10x more pissed when she finds out later. It's just therapeutic, botanical herbs right? Just tell her it's got anti anxiety properties, and it helps you sleep. So what if it gives you the giggles.

:peace:

Hello everyone. So, as it turns out, I'm still more obsessed with poker than I am with growing. I snuck off to Atlantic City again last night after finding out that I suddenly had today off from work. I know it's been a few days since my last pic update, which is funny because that was the update where I mentioned the compulsion to post. Anyway, with that said, here is...

Day 21! (Blackjack!)

IMG_3454_copy.jpg

Notice, I didn't go through and touch up any of these pics today. Not even a little bit ;)

Side view of Miss Piggy:

IMG_3455_copy.jpg

Pretty!

IMG_3457_copy.jpg

Near the base:

IMG_3458_copy.jpg

I readjusted the hook closer to the top of the plant right after I took these.

IMG_3460_copy.jpg

I was trying to get the area in focus where you might hope to see signs of preflowering. I didn't succeed, but I still like the image:

IMG_3461_copy.jpg

Here are some more close-ups:

IMG_3462_copy.jpg

IMG_3463_copy.jpg

No signs as far as I can tell. Unless you count the idea that plants with branches closer together tend to be female, and then consider Miss Piggy's branches close enough for that. They look pretty close together to me, but I'm not familiar with "The Hog" (or any strain for that matter lol)

Here is "Otto's Blotto". Poor Otto's Blotto never gets any attention. She gets less light and is crowded, too. She is on Day 15, having sprouted 6 days later than Miss Piggy:

IMG_3464_copy.jpg

IMG_3466_copy.jpg

IMG_3465_copy.jpg

Ms. Chump Strain, yes I started them on 12/12 already. I believe that was...wow, back on the first day of December. I asked about it the day after I put them on a 12 hour night to better adjust my light schedule to my wife's schedule, so I stuck with it since then when everyone said go for it. So that's 11 days at 18/6 and 10 days of the 12/12 cycle for Miss Piggy, and Otto's Blotto got 5 days of 18/6 and the same 11 days of 12/12.

Yeah 2 plants is turning out to be more crowded before sex than I hoped, also if I had used 2 containers or at least hadn't planted Otto's Blotto in the back like that, she might have been able to get a bit more light because as it is, she's directly under the ballasts and not the actual bulbs.

Maybe I should switch them to two containers? Didimauw, I didn't have plans to, but now I'm starting to rethink that.

Back
Top Bottom