Illest's Stealth Bagseed Grow - 2010

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update the last couple of days. Work got busy. Quick update:

Plant One is doing fine. Other than the burnt leaves, there is new growth and it's bright green - looks lovely. It's growing really bushy almost no vertical growth, but the leafs are coming out. Plant Three, is about 4x as tall as Plant One - but it's stopped getting taller. I'm thinking I may have to bury some of the stem when I transfer in a couple of weeks. Not sure though. The leaves are also wider - which is weird to me as the seeds came from the same bag - but look totally different. I know plants usually don't look alike, but it's just really cool to see. 3 is starting it's second set of leaves and looks really good.

I have a quick question. When Fox Farms says 2 Tbls per 1 gallon - that's full stregth, right? I'm going to feed today, and want to be sure I'll be doing it correctly. That's how I read it, so that's what I'm going to do. I'll however be doing smaller batches. No need for a whole gallon of just Big Bloom. I think I'll be doing 4 cups to 1.5 teaspoons.

maybe start off with half strength of whats recommended on the FF feeding website. but my ladies reacted very badly the first time they had full strength as suggested from the FF site.

:grinjoint:

Nice avatar Phil. You grow that? Looks amazing.

Update: Day 18

I did full strength at 1.5 teaspoons to 4 cups of water - they seem fine. Today, Plant One's leaves are a little droopy, but I'm sure she was just thirsty. She's on her fourth or fifth set of leaves and has 3 nodes. Plant Two, is on her third set of leaves and has stopped growing vertically. Her leaves are pretty large.

I'm planning on doing a full 30 days of veg. but I'm not sure plant one is going to be ready, it is so short and squat - just doesn't seem like it's going to be ready. Maybe she'll explode after the next feeding (on Friday) again.

Now on to some pics:

092006.jpg

Picture is a little blurred, but that's what Plant One looks like. Really short and getting bushy. Haven't trimmed the burnt leaves, just not sure if I should or not. My mind says to trim them, but kind of scared to.

092044.jpg

Plant Two is really tall. The pic doesn't show it, but she's almost out of the cup, and the dirt is pretty low. But her leaves are fairly okay looking, I think.

I dunno, what do you guys think?

Also, I think I might have a little more money to throw at the grow, so where do you guys think I should put it? I'm thinking Beastie, Cha-Ching, and Sesame and some airflow (I have yet to get any, sadly). And maybe some superthrive... mabye.

hehe, i wish i grew that!:grinjoint: but its just a pic i found with the avatars

as far as nutes, OS, BB, and CC are awesome, so is superthrive, but you will also want to get some fox farms tiger bloom, they love that stuff ;)

Update: Day 20
Week 1 of Feeding

Nothing new to report, really. The plants are growing a little, not a whole lot. Just fed again a few minutes ago. I did switch the plants, Plant One is now where Plant Three was.

So, I'm counting this week as week one, as far as feeding goes. I know I'm going to have height problems, but I'll do what I need to do. Straight water on Sunday, then feeding again on Tuesday with GB and BB.

Update: Day 24
Week 2 of Feeding (Veg)

110739.jpg

Come along way from the seed. Plant One is looking pretty good - getting bushier and bushier everyday. I just started on the second week of feeding with Grow Big and Big Bloom. Plant Three seems to have got a bit thirsty, the leaves were very droopy. Hopefully, the feeding will perk her back up. I'm trying not to over water, as that is listed in the common mistakes made by first time growers thread. I might in fact be under watering, but from what I've seen the plants rebound very fast. Plant Three is getting transplanted Friday. I'm going to bury some of the stem, I have a little more stem above the soil than I would like.

I've also decided I'm not going to SCRoG, LST, or top this time around. I would love to maximize my yield, but being that I'm dealing with bagseed, the plants have had some trauma already, and it's my first time, I'd rather have a little bit to smoke, than stress my plants out. That is, assuming they are female.

I did not take pictures of Plant Three, as it's not looking very good at all - but if anyone requests, I will provide a picture.

Back
Top Bottom