Illest's Stealth Bagseed Grow - 2010

Pic update:

173130.jpg

173146.jpg

Considering how many mistakes I've made this grow, I'm pretty happy with the result so far. 20 more days of flower (will be a total of 60 days), if not more - looks like I'm going to study up on when to harvest.

I'd appreciate any advice/opinions - good or bad. I'm totally open to any suggestions.

Thanks guys. I hope the she picks up, doesn't look like I'm going to yield much - but at the beginning I would have been happy with anything to smoke. I have high hopes for my next grow, germing 10 and it will be 12/12 from the start. Get a few of those under my belt, and hopefully get things dialed in, and then I'll be set to purchase some proper equipment and gear.

Ey that is a nice lookin Lady you got here, props for 1st grow man. Keeps my hopes up! Peace man good luck on harvest

Ey that is a nice lookin Lady you got here, props for 1st grow man. Keeps my hopes up! Peace man good luck on harvest

Thanks Miller, good luck with your grow.

Update:
Okay, so I'm seeing some red pistils, which is pretty rad. Then, I see a whole lot of stem. And my smaller buds are... small. I'm thinking I'm going to just harvest the cola, or any other buds that are of decent size, and re-veg the lower buds. I've seen some pretty sick results when growers re-veg, so I figure I'm going to give it a try. I'm also going to try some different techniques next time around. If I get any male's, I'll choose one, isolate him, and collect pollen. I know this is bagseed, but I figure I can try some closet breeding with this stuff, and I'll be that much more prepared down the road. I'm also going to try top/FIM on at least one plant, and I'm going to LST one as well, and maybe a LST/FIM. I'd rather learn all this on bagseed, than waste perfectly good gear. Might even give cloning a try on round 3.

Pics:

132041.jpg

131955.jpg

132008.jpg

She is a beaut, man, that cola is so Nice! I can only wish my bagseed experiment will go as well :)

haha yeah first time for me too, im only about 3 weeks in i still have ample time to make LOTs of mistakes lol. I would be grateful for a nice cola like that though, i think you did darn good for a first time, i would love to post some bud like that in good time.

nice man, how long did you veg? and when did you start seeing the sexes?
I just threw mine into 12/12 w/ bloom nutes about 3 days ago. All the growth has still been veg, no sign of sexing yet..sucks...

looking good bro.. be careful running them 12/12 from seed.. I started 4 12/12 from seed recently and at ~7" they are already showing sex, so don't expect to yield too much from them that way.

nice man, how long did you veg? and when did you start seeing the sexes?
I just threw mine into 12/12 w/ bloom nutes about 3 days ago. All the growth has still been veg, no sign of sexing yet..sucks...

I vegged for ~30 days @ 24/0. It took about two weeks to show sex, and I had to look really close, and it was still a guess. I wish both of the plants I started were female, the other plant would have been twice what this one is.

looking good bro.. be careful running them 12/12 from seed.. I started 4 12/12 from seed recently and at ~7" they are already showing sex, so don't expect to yield too much from them that way.

Thanks buddy. I'm interested to see how 12/12 goes for my next grow. But that is me being really impatient, so I'm not sure what I should do, really. I know No Mercy says he does 12/12, but he is a bit beyond what I'm doing.

I vegged for ~30 days @ 24/0. It took about two weeks to show sex, and I had to look really close, and it was still a guess. I wish both of the plants I started were female, the other plant would have been twice what this one is.

Thanks buddy. I'm interested to see how 12/12 goes for my next grow. But that is me being really impatient, so I'm not sure what I should do, really. I know No Mercy says he does 12/12, but he is a bit beyond what I'm doing.
yeah I've yet to see if it is worth it.. I know it's not really worth it with an HPS, there is far too much stretch. My plants are ~7" tall and have 3-4 nodes.. Last batch at that size had at least 10 nodes with the MH. Many more bud sites.

yeah I've yet to see if it is worth it.. I know it's not really worth it with an HPS, there is far too much stretch. My plants are ~7" tall and have 3-4 nodes.. Last batch at that size had at least 10 nodes with the MH. Many more bud sites.

Can't wait to upgrade to HPS/MH - CFL has its place and all, but the plants I see that are under HPS/MH are just so much more satisfying to the eye.

Pic Update:

092459.jpg

This is the biggest part of the cola. Pistils are turning red, pretty quickly. I was getting worried that an 8-week flowering period wasn't going to be enough. I've also had 2 days that I was late turning off the lights (warning; do not buy the cheapest timer you can) as I went super cheap on the timer, because I was trying to keep costs extremely low, but that part backfired on me. Yet another lesson learned; though I've been living with that lesson for almost two months.

beautiful.i bet its still puttin on more weight everyday. i hear alot of the total weight will develop in the last 2 weeks of its cycle.

Back
Top Bottom