Steelcurtain22: Soil, GSC - 2022

Day 66: Veg, day 61 So I decided to have a look at Laverne’s main stem and see how it’s doing. Looks good and healed up like a champ!
They will both need a watering Sunday afternoon I’m thinking, well, going by their weight anyway. Happy weekend all!!!

4CC3AF0D-9DF0-4FD8-8D18-5FF04F45A4B8.jpeg

BDF5BD74-A269-43EC-8397-456EC4150FB1.jpeg

6F9E4589-B5A9-4460-A259-87B4D78DFE5E.jpeg

6DF6DB4B-9DA8-4782-9B26-9575BA7F8450.jpeg

AD4A55CF-3D85-4969-A68F-DEB2A09943A3.jpeg

Day 67/68:Veg, day 62/63 Missed a day yesterday with any update but wasn’t a whole lot going on. Busy packing, sorting and throwing out crap I refuse to move…again! Both girls got watered, Laverne at lights on 1pm and Shirley was a while later around 4pm. Get the keys to the new place this Saturday, hoping all goes well and will move the girls and everything on Tuesday. I’ll most likely let them settle in for the first day on 18/6 then flip to 12/12…cannot wait! Have a good night all!

32106FF6-4D88-4FBA-8DA3-37BC5C63D37E.jpeg

E0F78645-2A14-4C59-B4E7-88BA965CF4C6.jpeg

Day 69: Veg, day 64 This move is killing me, really just want to flip them. They look great but man, they’re getting big, more Laverne than Shirley but do not want to wait much longer. Great problem to have, thankful that they’ve been happy and healthy all the way through which helps make this move easier, so guess I shouldn’t complain right! Have a good night all!

7C51EF62-E976-4CC2-954E-FE51115CD1B0.jpeg

Day 70: Veg, day 65 So here we are now little over 2 months since breaking ground! Not much to report but man, Laverne is 20” tall now, hope her stretch in flower is on the lower end! Shirley is also getting big but not to the point I’m worried, like her roommate! So the amazing light/tent I won is due to arrive on Thursday, so talked to work and now able to be at the new place waiting for it! Wasn’t expecting it to be here so soon, so great job on the part of @Mars Hydro and @420magazine to be so prompt, and again thank so much. Oh yeah, just a daily pic of the girls looking happy, hope they continue this after the move!

F74F572A-E46B-45EF-91A6-910E50D8D6A8.jpeg

Day 70: Veg, day 65 So here we are now little over 2 months since breaking ground! Not much to report but man, Laverne is 20” tall now, hope her stretch in flower is on the lower end! Shirley is also getting big but not to the point I’m worried, like her roommate! So the amazing light/tent I won is due to arrive on Thursday, so talked to work and now able to be at the new place waiting for it! Wasn’t expecting it to be here so soon, so great job on the part of @Mars Hydro and @420magazine to be so prompt, and again thank so much. Oh yeah, just a daily pic of the girls looking happy, hope they continue this after the move!

F74F572A-E46B-45EF-91A6-910E50D8D6A8.jpeg
Steel, no worries on the move unless they will be in the back of a moving van for 5 days (been there). All looking great as usual. I’m getting close to 2 weeks after flip and things are starting to be more interesting over here. Looking forward to seeing you and your girls settled in your new digs and that upcoming flip announcement. Cheers

Steel, no worries on the move unless they will be in the back of a moving van for 5 days (been there). All looking great as usual. I’m getting close to 2 weeks after flip and things are starting to be more interesting over here. Looking forward to seeing you and your girls settled in your new digs and that upcoming flip announcement. Cheers
Haha, no not in a moving truck for days in end. It’ll be about 15/20 minute drive, plus having new tent will make it great yo transfer places! Cheers!

Good luck with the move Steel. Looking forward to seeing those girls in flower!

Good luck with the move Steel. Looking forward to seeing those girls in flower!
Thx LKA, the move will be good now, just received the new light and TENT! Now I can go set up the new tent, pull the the light currently using (new light is on hold for next grow…not easy to do) lol. I want to see what this current light can do in flower as it is also a new light, first time using. So again, I will wait til lights out, pull the light out only and move into new tent. Then when lights are suppose to come on, I’ll move the girls, fans and all inside, into said new tent, done. Then I can set up the old tent so I can keep my grows continuously going! :)

Day 71: Veg, day 66 Not a lot going on grow wise but did received my 420 contest prize’s of the MARS HYDRO FC 4800 SAMSUNG LM301B OSRAM 480W LED GROW LIGHT
MARS HYDRO 48"X48"X80" HYDROPONIC INDOOR GROW TENT - 4'X4'(120X120X200CM)
Said it once already but again can’t believe how quickly they got these amazing prizes out, awesome job @Mars Hydro and @420magazine and as I’ve done a few times but again THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hard part will be waiting to use the new light which won’t be long, well, too long no matter what! However I will be using the new tent right away and very excited as I’ve read many reviews and all have been fantastic!!! Oh yeah, here’s a pic of the girls as they patiently wait or maybe impatiently but either way, looking pretty!

7352FEA9-6496-4214-82C8-6DAC0A4B05AC.jpeg

Day 71: Veg, day 66 Not a lot going on grow wise but did received my 420 contest prize’s of the MARS HYDRO FC 4800 SAMSUNG LM301B OSRAM 480W LED GROW LIGHT
Said it once already but again can’t believe how quickly they got these amazing prizes out, awesome job @Mars Hydro and @420magazine and as I’ve done a few times but again THANK YOU SO MUCH! Hard part will be waiting to use the new light which won’t be long, well, too long no matter what! However I will be using the new tent right away and very excited as I’ve read many reviews and all have been fantastic!!! Oh yeah, here’s a pic of the girls as they patiently wait or maybe impatiently but either way, looking pretty!

Beautiful girls my friend. :adore:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Lush girlss! Looking forward to seeing the new light and tent put into use. :party:

Lush girlss! Looking forward to seeing the new light and tent put into use. :party:
Thx, I’d love to use them both right away but out of respect for the current light which is also from a site sponsor, I’ll finish this grow with it. It’s gotten these girls to where they are and done amazing so far. Next grow is not far off and cannot wait to show off your Beautiful light in the great looking tent!!! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom