# of Plants: 4
Temperature - 60F-80F
Relative Humidity - 25RH-50RH

Veg-11 days from teens
Start of flower- 1/10/12
IMG_10455.JPG

Re: steevtokes soil blueberrytrainwreck/cierra dream journal 2012

nice setup! how long did you veg for?

I bought them as teens(11")$15 a piece at a local dispensary. Vegged for 11 days, then switched them to full spectrum a week ago. I keep the light 20" from the lowest canopy.

This a rough draft of the instructions they sent to me with the light.
(LED light instructions: seedlings clones distance from light 30" As the plant begins to mature move light closer. flower veg. 20"-24" do not allow plants to get closer than 12" it may become bleached from excess light. closer the light, higher the intensity, but smaller coverage area. it is important for every grower to find the proper distance fo your plant type. to start we strongly recommend to start at 30" move to 20" during flowering especially with both switches on. use less water and nutes than HID. watch your humidity carefully.)

Looking good! How are you liking the LEDs? Oh ya I grab a chair too!

Im really liking the LED, but this is my first grow so i have nothing to compare. Once I flipped 12/12,full spectrum, and proper water qualities; I have noticed inches in hours!

Tomorrow i will edit my post with more detail and proper photos.

goodnight 420mag community and thanks for having me!

nice led setup man, will be watching, how much did your main bank of led's cost ya?

I have the same makers 180w extreme flower, u saw my journal. Looking forward to seeing how 4 do under that led, subscribed . :morenutes:

I have the same makers 180w extreme flower, u saw my journal. Looking forward to seeing how 4 do under that led, subscribed . :morenutes:

The core coverage provided by AdvancedLED for the 300W is 3x3 thats the size of the tray. hopefully its enough light. If its not ill get another light and try to start a SOG.

Def, id try lowering the light though, if u see light burn you went to far, but those LEDS lose power quite quick as they move away, with my 180w I was keeping it within 8-10 inches.

im 14" from my tallest canopy and 20" from my lowest. im going by the instructions given to me with the light. i feel like its a good distribution of light but wish i could get it closer.

My core coverage via the site said 3x3 and i can tell you it was a bit less then that. Id like to see how this works, keep up the good work. I am really interested in how this works out :) :thumb:

I'll be watching too! From what I've seen these lights are awesome. You're in for a treat from these pretty ladies.

yea im excited to see some budding. on my next grow i will be playing around with some LED video lights that I have and maybe some cfls.

Hi steevtokes, I too am interested in an advanced light led gro. I'm far from being able to afford an led light so watching your gro will be a pleasure. I'm sub'd if there's room left for me to sit:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom