Sticky's bud pics

0023397.JPG
0091870.JPG

Looking good stickie :thumb:

thanks for stopping buy snarley they look pretty good for autos they are at 9weeks they give me something to do when im not in the grow room that wont be till sept. will see how they come i've had the jock before it was ok i just had those seeds from a 3 years ago there gone now never had auto white widow will see about those i have 3 of them going hope at least one is worth smoking if not its butter time they work just fine for that now that green crack i have high hope for that one it smells good and its really frosty will see

you have a good one!

Cool stickie :)
What was the wet weight? Looking forward to dry yield and smoke report as well. Good job man! :bravo:

lol i grew 3ww,2jh and 1 green c 2of the ww and i jh ended up being dwarf size this one was 12in tall lol were not talking yield here were talking maybe a quarter zip if im lucky,the other two are a little larger,mine dont get that big so far besides i dont want them big when there small there stealthy its legal here but there are plenty of people around that are to lazy to grow there own its easier to take yours mfs.

i dont want them big when there small there stealthy its legal here but there are plenty of people around that are to lazy to grow there own its easier to take yours mfs.
Yup, I think it's the same everywhere ;)

Back
Top Bottom