StonedGypsy's 3D Printed Low Budget DIY Clone Tent

I just got done making some rosin press from a few bagseed popcorn buds - about a gram, wow is it ever good! nice n dank fruit with a slight diesel. I am so stoned I can barely type this lol. Heres pics and I think I'm gonna start to dab whenever I can, its alot cleaner and tastier. I made this with a hair flatiron and some almost dry bud with parchment, no solvents here. Batman & Rosin lol...I like that. ;)

dab_stuff1.jpg

dab_stuff.jpg

I just got done making some rosin press from a few bagseed popcorn buds - about a gram, wow is it ever good! nice n dank fruit with a slight diesel. I am so stoned I can barely type this lol. Heres pics and I think I'm gonna start to dab whenever I can, its alot cleaner and tastier. I made this with a hair flatiron and some almost dry bud with parchment, no solvents here. Batman & Rosin lol...I like that. ;)

dab_stuff1.jpg

dab_stuff.jpg

:rofl: Are you sure you don't mean Bongman and Rosin? :laughtwo:

:rofl: Are you sure you don't mean Bongman and Rosin? :laughtwo:

Yep thats even better, I will play both parts lol ;)

Lets see...what evil strain do I want to concentrate today? hmmm....maybe the Green Crack will be shatterd hmmm C'mon Rosin we have work to do...Lets go get the Choker, to the Dankmobile...

An update to show some progress, the reveg clones are coming along slowly and I had to retire several of my original reveg. Like they say its a crapshoot, but 2 are still kicking. I up-potted the clones as they were rooting very fast, lets hope thats a good sign. I have the weird single leaves and now some triples on all reveg clones, so the next state is 5 leaves then normal growth if my research is correct. I may have to veg these a little longer than the Blue Cheese, so it may be necessary to rebuild the clone tent upward some and use it to veg the clones until the Blue Cheese have flowered, have to wait n see. OK thats about it for now TC and cya soon!!

reveg112.jpg

blucheez1.jpg

blucheez2.jpg

clone_reveg3.jpg

clone_reveg2.jpg

Update day today I guess, its seems to happen when I feed them using the YOYO system. Here are some pics of the whole harem. I'm feeding them all GH Flora Bio, Grow & Bloom @ 2 tsp per gal & a pinch of epsom every week.
TC & cya soon!

DSC0095711.JPG

DSC0095510.JPG

DSC009568.JPG

DSC0095813.JPG

DSC0095912.JPG

DSC0096011.JPG

I am so far able to change plants back to some sort of veg state from a cloned bud, so I guess thats kinda like magik. I was hoping they would re-animate a bit faster though, so I will need to make special arrangements for them down the road. But hey. its all good right?
:bong:

I am so far able to change plants back to some sort of veg state from a cloned bud, so I guess thats kinda like magik. I was hoping they would re-animate a bit faster though, so I will need to make special arrangements for them down the road. But hey. its all good right?
:bong:

Hey SG mind if I squeeze in for the ride and gud luck on the reveg u can do it I got faith in ya but yea I reveged a plant I had started out in an ebb and flow table (so started out hydro) and reveged her in soil and she is now doin amazing she is one of my biggest plants now!! Actually she happens 2 be my second biggest girl I have in my veg forest at the moment and will b ready for harvest in the 2 weeks here give or take lol but yea great lookn setup very interested in seeing how ur 3d printer grow op goes :bravo: and :Namaste:

great lookn setup very interested in seeing how ur 3d printer grow op goes :bravo: and :Namaste:

Thanks for that! I am using the YOYO method on these girls, which seems to be working fine for them and me lol. I will be adding some new Northern Skunk auto babies to the big tent in the next 2 weeks when I flip the cheesers. Then moving my reveg clones into the soon-to-be-bigger DIY clone tent with 1 LED until the end of flower power. Gonna try autos @ 12/12 for my first try. Thanks for stopping by and checkin it out, Peace & cya soon! ;)

Thanks for that! I am using the YOYO method on these girls, which seems to be working fine for them and me lol. I will be adding some new Northern Skunk auto babies to the big tent in the next 2 weeks when I flip the cheesers. Then moving my reveg clones into the soon-to-be-bigger DIY clone tent with 1 LED until the end of flower power. Gonna try autos @ 12/12 for my first try. Thanks for stopping by and checkin it out, Peace & cya soon! ;)

Hey gypsy how's it going hope ur clones r coming along I jus about to uppot four of my clones to five gal buckets of los soil kit from buildasoil.com man is tht stuff amazing organic soil I love it lol can't wait to see my ladies in tht stuff man but yea I noticed one of my clones having Wierd one leaf patterns as well so I believe tht was one clone taken from my flower girl n it jus got mixed up in my cloner n put with my others sum how lol but even the reveg girl is doin just as big as the others actually she is bigger then 2 of them as of 2days ago so mite be different now :circle-of-love::cheer: lol but yea man very nice grow op u got goin brotha. Quick question wen u say ur doin a yoyo feeding system what is that??

Hiya Jones,
The YOYO grow method is not a feeding method but rather a whole "methodology", its actually an acronym for "Your On Your Own" lol. I'm not FIMing, topping or molesting theses gals in any way just to see the outcome. The wizard I got the big 38 day BC clones from says he never does anything special besides nutes and he gets great yields, so I thought...What the heck I may as well try it on these 2. I will be throwing down on some auto beans shortly, and trying out a complete auto grow @ 12/12 in the big tent along with the 2 BC. All the reveg clones are doing better with the closer LED and warmer temps in the 3D tent, I added 2 more BC clones of my own in there too. I hope they make it, I think they will. Thnx for stopping in :passitleft: ere!

Heres a few new pics in case any want to see, TC & cya soon

cltent1.jpg

clonesup1.jpg

clonesup2.jpg

clonesup3.jpg

bluecheez_38.jpg

bluecheez_38_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom