Bud's First - Indoor - Soil - Bag Seed - Grow 2016

A bit off topic, perhaps, but hopefully anyone reading this will get a smile out of it as I did. I glanced at my Kill-a-watt meter last night and noticed this:
20160630_234645.jpg

I checked on my clones today, one of the was starting to wilt and fall over. The bottom of the stem was shriveled up and brown. I pulled it out of the rockwool and threw it in the worm bin. The other three are looking good. I, perhaps foolishly, broke the rockwool apart very carefully so I could see if they had roots, they do. About 1/8" long. So, I got to wondering if I could pull the rockwool off and put them in soil. I know it's not needed, but is there a reason not to?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

It's still very much alive. I moved two into a separate flowering closet on 8/8 and 8/12. They're under that 1000w equivalent LED. I realized that two others would be far too large after the first two were done, so I cut them back a bit. A bit too much, and killed them both. One still has a very small green leaf that started below the lowest branch. I left both under the lights, but one is dead, I'm 99.9999999% sure of that. Waiting for the green to die on the other, then I'll wait a couple weeks and toss them.

I did a whole bunch of topping on another one. It's got probably 20-40 tops, and I'm probably going to top about 10 of those tops again, let it veg until around 10/8 (or whenever the two girls finish flowering). I just realized last week that it's the ONE plant I don't know the sex of. Hopefully it's a lady, but even if all I get from it is practice, I won't be disappointed.

As I said, I moved them to flower late, mostly because they weren't getting that big that fast. Once they're done I could do a review, but I don't even know for sure what they are. The plants all look slightly different to me, so I don't think they're even all the same thing. I'm thinking I probably won't review them. I do have some good seeds from Herbies in the refrigerator. I'll plant some of those soon and will probably do a review on them.

I may get some photos, but I'm a bit paranoid about it. Lets leave it here for now, if I don't get more photos, it's not really a journal.

That love and positive energy must be what kept my flowering girls going through some less than ideal temps, high humidity, light interruptions, and a couple light leaks. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom