First Grow Ever - Crop King Seeds Sour Jack Feminine

Ok thanks for the advice I actually haven't checked the ph of this water I'm using but I've herd distilled water has a ph of 6.5 to 7.0 so I don't think that would be a problem I was wondering if maybe the light is causing light burn cause I have it so close

Ok thanks for the advice I actually haven't checked the ph of this water I'm using but I've herd distilled water has a ph of 6.5 to 7.0 so I don't think that would be a problem I was wondering if maybe the light is causing light burn cause I have it so close

It shouldn't be. I was using distilled water and it read 5.8 on my pH meter when I finally got it

Hi Spaceman, tagging along to see if I can learn something. Your little girl is looking well. Patience is the hard part.

Bode

No lol I was just referencing my experience with that. My advice is to get on amazon or go to the store if you can find one that carries a pH meter and get one. The sooner the better.

So interesting fact I PhD my water last night
420-magazine-mobile240844476.jpg
so now that we know that the ph is stupid fucking high what would you guys recommend that I do I plan on adding ph down when I get home and adding more water after the soil drys up

Btw this is the new status of my plant I added another bulb and moved it a little bit away since there will be two now and also I let her sleep last night as I've had the lights on for 24 hours last couple days we'll see in a little while if that's what the case is

All good advice here. seedlings aren't very demanding. They don't need much nutes. Also, they don't need so much light. Looks like the leaf pigment was bleached out a little (of course, barring overwatering). I've grown seedlings with 12 days between waterings. Letting them wilt slightly is the best way to tell their roots are growing to fill the container. If you do that, lift the container, so you'll know how heavy it is when dry. Just a couple more cents worth.

I am reminded of the wisdom from Doc Bud, No amount of nutes will make up for the environment (temp 70-80, and RH 50-60).

Bode

Week #4
My little girl is still small, but growing new foliage and she smells awesome for such a small plant. Still looking healthy and the leaves are covered in trichomes. Can’t wait until she grows enough to start budding. I have watered a little more this week and I have no idea if the worms are still living or not, but I did add a dozen last week, just to see what would happen. Here are a couple of pictures:
Day_27a1.jpg

Day_27b1.jpg

Quick Question:
My bottom leaves are starting to be shaded out, so I want to trim them off. Should I trim at the trunk or at the end of the stem, just below the leaves? I would like to see her bush out instead of up, so what would be best to help with this?

Hey so just a small update on plants
420-magazine-mobile29775715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1510969768.jpg
she's doing pretty well I have little patience so it's super hard for me to wait for them to start blowing up

Back
Top Bottom