Strain Wishlist! What do you want?

All I can think about is the skunk back in the 80's wish I knew what I am learning now... I would love to find it again

Sent from my SM-T280 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Has any one tried hog ? I was talking to a friend about it an read a lot of good things

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A CBD strain ( Dried Cannabis) of at least 20-25% with about 8-10%THC

This would be awesome for longer pain relief and lesser vaping or smoking to get that relief.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The original mtf. Sagamartha sells a varient but i want the orig. Prob gotta go to a trapper creek festival and ask some old timers for a point in the grails direction...ill grow this one i got but from what i gather the original was legendary.

to each their own and mine to smoke

I want to find whatever it was I was smoking in my early days back in the late 70's....we would sit around all night getting high while watching the tv with the sound down and the stereo cranked. Not much conversation except when it was time to put on a new album. Yes I said album...:hippy:"Whose turn is it?" "I did the last one!" Nobody passing out...just really stoned, not wanting to move or talk but everybody laughing at the same time at the tv(with the sound off). THAT'S what I want!
Wish List: Dark Star Kush, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Sugar Black Rose

I have a few of those lemon venoms sitting around in my "someday soon" box. I'm trying to find some Chem Dawg. The grows I've seen have such beautiful coloration. And the thc levels are yummy sounding.

I have a few of those lemon venoms sitting around in my "someday soon" box. I'm trying to find some Chem Dawg. The grows I've seen have such beautiful coloration. And the thc levels are yummy sounding.

Hey lazarus13 I believe humboldt seed organisation has chemdawg seeds if ur still lookn?

Thanks a bunch. One of the mods on here had one(i can't remember which one) but man, that thing was one of the prettiest plants i have ever seen.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I was thinking Gorilla Glue #4 and/or Bruce Banner, coz of the high THC content. But I'm not sure after reading some reviews of it... Still thinking on this one. I crave high THC content! (Don't we all!)

9 lb hammer!!!!

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Recently bought the DJ shorts Blueberry I had on my wish list
420-magazine-mobile160792238.jpg

Im looking for a purple photo that i dont have to go hunting for...only thing i can find is auto's..I'm. 98% sure i can make a purple auto , but not photo
Here are 2 strains with good % of purple plants.
BCBD Purps
Cali Connection Blackwater.
I wasn't a big fan of the high from Blackwater but it has lots of color

Back
Top Bottom