What's a Swempy?

No individual plant pics today.

In other news, my hot pepper seeds have been planted.

HEALTHY!!
Thanks Ke0ncp.
Not yet, but I'll keep working to get them there.
they do look a bit sad are they getting to much water or missing some sort of mineral/food
I don't think it has anything to do with the food, their colour is good and they're growing.
I think it's a combination of small pots and my decision to use an unsuitable grow style.
They’re making you work for it.

If anyone can make them sing it’s you!
Thanks Tra, they sure are!
I'll keep working at it until they do.

Plan C it is…

Don’t think you can really do dryback in hempy but unclear on swempy rules. :laughtwo:

Mel think you will be fine so long as plan C container has at least 1 hempy air overflow hole…. But typically more air holes is better than less air holes. Personally I’d drill at least 3 holes so each plant has a shot

anytime you put 3 chicks by the pool- at least one of ‘em is gonna get bitch slapped. Ha just kidding of course

keep feeding til they hit the new res level, should be good 2 go

Well, they're somewhat better.
I'll be taking clones from Northern Lights and Mimosa this evening.
Godzilla Glue #4 is 2 nodes behind them, so I'm going to give her another couple of days to work on them.

Northern Lights
Day 33

Mimosa
Day 33

Godzilla Glue #4
Day 28

Plan C it is…

Don’t think you can really do dryback in hempy but unclear on swempy rules. :laughtwo:

Mel think you will be fine so long as plan C container has at least 1 hempy air overflow hole…. But typically more air holes is better than less air holes. Personally I’d drill at least 3 holes so each plant has a shot

anytime you put 3 chicks by the pool- at least one of ‘em is gonna get bitch slapped. Ha just kidding of course

keep feeding til they hit the new res level, should be good 2 go
Hey 013.
Plan C is a 16 litre ordinary hempy bucket.
Both swempy and tiny perlite swicks have been abandoned.
They'll all get flipped as soon as I take the last clone from Godzilla Glue, so I don't think they'll have much time to fight over root space.

I got lazy last night, and I'm glad I did.
I went to cut the clones from Mimosa and NL and found all 3 plants looking happier.
Not perfect by any stretch, but I'll take what I can get.

I cut the clones, and soaked them for half an hour in a rooting solution, and then put them straight into jiffy pucks soaked in the same solution.
Now they're on a heating mat under a dome beside my pepper seeds.
The @VIVOSUN VS1000 is dimmed right down a good distance above them. Now we wait for roots.

Couple more days until Godzilla Glue #4 is ready to be cloned.
I'm going to clip those top fan leaves from the Northern Lights. They aren't recovering, so I think giving the ones they're blocking some light will be better for her.

Northern Lights
Day 35

Mimosa
Day 35

Godzilla Glue #4
Day 30

Well done getting some cuttings off those! They're definitely looking happier as a three-some. :thumb:
Thanks Shed!
Who doesn't like a threesome!

Pics from a couple of days ago.

...or not.
Site's having trouble posting the rest of the pics from the gallery for some reason. I'll try again later.
GG #4 clone has been cut, and the mothers have been flipped.

The older two are really stretching.
I'm planning on guiding them away from GG#4. Let her have some room.
For now they're cooperating by growing out more than up.

Northern Lights
Day 35

Mimosa
Day 35

Godzilla Glue #4
Day 30

They've perked up significantly hey. Gr8!
Thanks Carmen!
Yeah, they're looking a lot happier in the hempy.

I meant to put these up last night, but the edible took effect faster than I was expecting.
Does anyone else find that gummies take effect faster than things like cookies?
This will probably be the last time I try to take pics of individual plants. They're just too close together to get a good shot.

Northern Lights
Day 38

Mimosa
Day 38

Godzilla Glue #4
Day 33

You certainly have happied them up Mel. They were obviously lonely in their single pots. :welldone:
Thanks Shed!
Yeah, I should have gone with a standard hempy from the beginning.
yep very nice turn around Melville!!!
Thanks 013!
They look happy to me and healthy. 🍋
Thanks Keith!
Good job el Beardo.

Never doubted your skills.

🥰🥰🥰
Thanks Tra!

Oh, by the way...
20240330_080902.jpg

Does anyone else find that gummies take effect faster than things like cookies?
I think it’s the way that we eat them. I chew my gummies up and then suck on them until they dissolve. I feel that this helps it hit faster. Cookies with milk gnom gnom and down the hatch!

Plants are looking great!

Back
Top Bottom