What's a Swempy?

The Northern Lights clone looks like it has roots, although they haven't poked through the sides of the jiffy pod yet.
Mimosa clone doesn't look much different than it did when I cut it except for a little yellowing of the leaf edges. I'm hoping that means she's grabbing some resources to build roots
Godzilla Glue #4 clone doesn't look good. She never perked back up after being placed in the pod.
The moms are looking vigorous though.
If I need to start any seeds to make up for failed clones I'll do it in late April, so plenty of time.
The two big girls are on day 40, and GG#4 is on day 35.

Not sure how I've missed this journal love the strains you picked . You know what's crazy I live in a legal state with dispensaries everywhere not one of them has northern lights it's such a classic , I'm sure I've smoked it just not knowingly lol. I'll be lurking around for this one.
Glad you found it 2by2!
I rarely see it either, although I haven't gone into a dispensary for quite a while now.
I had a cross of NL#5 and Blueberry from a licensed producer once, but it wasn't in great condition, and judging from the effects it had been harvested prematurely and overdried.
Still, it had potential.
I think it’s the way that we eat them. I chew my gummies up and then suck on them until they dissolve. I feel that this helps it hit faster. Cookies with milk gnom gnom and down the hatch!

Plants are looking great!
Thanks Ke0ncp!
I usually eat them like a wine gum, since it pretty much tastes like one. Maybe I should have it with a snack? Slow down the absorption?
Beautiful growing, but I think we all need to take a moment and appreciate that floor.

Pristine bruv.
Thanks Tra!
Easier to keep it clean than cleaning up a mess!
I've not ever had a gummie.. but I eat my shrooms that way... Chew em goopy and suck on the fat caps
Plenty of recipes on here if you feel like trying them out!
There getting big fast 💕
Thanks Jiggi!
Stretch + hempy growth rate is really something!

Any reason not to replace the ones that don't root with new cuts?
The GG#4 doesn't really have clonable branches right now. They're too short. I suppose I could wait longer, and try a monstercrop clone, but I don't really want to try to monstetcrop.
That would be why I don't really want to try to clip a clone of Mimosa. She's well into the transition to flower now.

Imho for any edibles think it’s best to have big meal or at least fatty snack before indulging so you don’t have to stop and eat later which will dilute the meds and serve as buzz kill. But specifically for gummies, rso tacking etc think its always better faster uptake to do MIMY…. melt in your mouth and hold for sublingual absorption as in don’t wash it down right away

Clones are toast.
Stems turned brown from the bottom up. Since it happened with all 3 I'm guessing I didn't clean my tools well enough and they got infected with something.
Going with seeds.
As for which ones, I will definitely be going with Mimosa and Godzilla Glue #4. Aside from them, I'm undecided as to whether or not to go with Runtz Punch (Herbies), Gorilla Glue #4 (Herbies freebie, not sure what breeder), or Do si dos #33 (Barney's farm).
Or maybe Cherry Bomb or a redemption grow of Romulan.
Any input?
(Yes, I know I have a history of ignoring it and doing whatever I want, but I do like to hear other opinions :) )

Clones are toast.
Stems turned brown from the bottom up. Since it happened with all 3 I'm guessing I didn't clean my tools well enough and they got infected with something.
Going with seeds.
As for which ones, I will definitely be going with Mimosa and Godzilla Glue #4. Aside from them, I'm undecided as to whether or not to go with Runtz Punch (Herbies), Gorilla Glue #4 (Herbies freebie, not sure what breeder), or Do si dos #33 (Barney's farm).
Any input?
(Yes, I know I have a history of ignoring it and doing whatever I want, but I do like to hear other opinions :) )
to bad about the clones, Gorilla Glue #4 or Cherry Bomb i would choose

They're still exploding.

I was talking to someone the other day, and the subject of growing weed came up.
Long story short, she's hoping for a couple of clones from my plants for her outdoor grow, so I'm moving up my timeline for starting seeds...to yesterday morning.
I'll be starting a new outdoor journal for them shortly, but here's a sneak peek.
The freebie is the most eager!
That's a Gorilla Glue #4.

I just typed out a full intro to my next journal.
All the grow details, the strain info for the two seeds that have sprouted so far.
All that was left was to insrt a pic, and wrap up the post.
I selected the pic, hit continue...and it all disappeared and I ended up looking at the list of Journals in Progress.
A similar glitch has been happening recently when I attempt to post pics in my journal. Has this been happening to anyone else?

All the grow details, the strain info for the two seeds that have sprouted so far.
I selected the pic, hit continue...and it all disappeared and I ended up looking at the list of Journals in Progress.
A similar glitch has been happening recently when I attempt to post pics in my journal. Has this been happening to anyone else?
i can't find it even on your profile with all threads

Here we go.
A little shorter than before.

yessir Mel I’ve had similar,

sometimes will just post the text up and then go back in via edit function to add in pics,

hate doing it that way but beats retyping whole enchilada

Congrats on the new hatchlings!
Hmm, maybe I'll try that next time.
Thanks 013!

Clones are toast.
Going with seeds.
Any input?
Make a magic bag, write the names of what you can't decide on onto little slips of paper and shake em up..pull from the magic bag. 🥰

Twice

Back
Top Bottom