Strapped420: Headie Seed - Outdoor - 2nd Time!

strapped420

Hey, So gonna make this short and simple.... I had 10 seedlings,,,and JUST Potted 4... They were spotted by a farmer, if you look at my last grow journal, you will see how my grow spot is. So i moved them, And next day, All my hard work, drilling holes, mixing Soil, A good chunk of change gone to waste.... So i counted it as a loss.... So next week, I get the remaining seedlings, And do the same old shit.. Went to home depot, Since my bins were stolen, i had one left, (Recycling bin size, Found behind Gas station,) I decided i'd try some actual POTS. And buy my stuff from HD. So 4 of my seedling's are growing. 3 in the largest black plastic pots they have at home depot, 1 in a "bin".... I will post pic's when i can, keep you guy's updated, I really enjoyed it back in 2012. Had a very great harvest of White Rhino, So i am going to do some different things this time around though.

SOIL: Vigoro Organic Garden Soil,60% Scott topsoil 25% 15% Perilite
Pots: Standard, Largest flower pot from home depot.+ A Shipping crate.
Nutes: Same as last grow, MG All purpose 24-8-16 Veg not sure which for flowering, I know it is pink.
Bug Control: Seven7 Powder, Need more, If it rains.. It dissapears. Bugs are bad.
Water: I water them a good amount, this heat in the northeast, is brutal.

I NEED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE MALES OR NOT!!! Please help. Also, Trimming and topping any other tips Is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
ALSO:Stems are Very stretched, BUT strong, I started them late..

Re: strapped420: Headie seed, Outdoor, 2nd time!

How old are they? I didn't see anything indicative of sex in those pics..

very sad to hear of your loss :(

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom