Stunned But Not Dumbfounded: A Blue Dream

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

the qbs werent to blame
it was that damn blue dream...
the issues I had are in the journal
I finally pitched the blue dream off the end of a ravine in a fit of rage
Damn, i was hoping to see how your blue dream turned out. Mine did the EXACT same thing. I let it keep going though and this is it today on Flowering Day 77 (48 days in veg, 77 flowering). Mine still have another week or 2 i think before i can harvest.

and here it was on my flowering day 42 (The one on the left side.) You can see how they were very similar to the spacing between nodes just like yours near that day. Im in RDWC. Running 12x qb132's and the GH trio nutes + Bud Candy, Big Bud, Overdrive, Calimagic, and Hydroguard.

Howdy 420 people, I hope all is well with you.

I like the idea of a journal and was a bit disappointed when I found this site in the midst of my first grow.
Thinking to myself... well I could post what I'm doing midway through my endevour
Reconciling this proved to be too much. I'm an all or nothing type personality I guess
That being said, I can tell you that I was thrilled with my first grow.
Girl Scout Cookies under Samsung 561C S6 diodes, General Hydroponics Flora regimen and coco
I think I may have just been lucky.

I recently received seeds from the Humboldt organization and I'm quite excited to see what I can produce with this
I am a big fan of Grateful Grower and have watched many of his YouTube videos.
I hope his big move went well and This Blue Dream Grow was in part inspired by him

I will also be growing a free sample that I got from the vendor called Mama Mia
No ideas about what this will be like, but I suspect the BD will outpace it
Will be growing in coco again with the same lights and nutes
More detail as they are introduced into the grow
For now... into the "dunk" they go
I didn't scarify this time, I hope this doesn't fubar it

Did you break the box? I smashed It open. Lol. Stupid nice box is frustrating. Awesome packaging tho!

I know I'm late to this one by a couple of years but it case anyone is looking. I had a very similar experience with the Blue Dream seeds from Humboldt as the original poster. They were long and stretched out with thin buds. They stretched a ridiculous amount after flipping to 12/12.

As a background, I've grown over 15 strains in the same tent setup, (sativa, Indica, auto, mostly photo) that didn't look like this. I reached out to Humboldt a couple of times but they never bothered replying.

I stuck with the ragged Blue Dream through a long flowering anyway and ended up with long thin buds unlike any others I've grow.

In the end however, it didn't look good, but once I basically scraped the bud off the stems it was became one of the favorites when smoked. So really bad looking but great effect.

I think I would have enjoyed tossing them into a ridge also, and I'm not sure if I'd grow them again but the end result was ugly but good.

Maybe this is just the Humboldt strain of Blue Dream. Any other seed company suggestions for Blue Dream?

Back
Top Bottom