Blue Dream Clones Sea Of Green Grow Journal

That's when I kick on my dehumidifier. You're are in coco and I'm in promix hc. Close but not really because I'll give them a plain watering without cal/mag at 6.0 with run off.
Don't think you have a problem bro unless your humidity over 60%.
:passitleft:
Dehum has been on for 48hrs but it's still 70% - I've emptied 3L of water already

I've only lost about 6 small buds to mould, so not too savage
They are now in a cooler place with RH 50% so hopefully they will dry without further issues - if the mould re-appears they will be H2O2 dunked to stamp it out

Smells pretty funky in here
:hookah:

Careful if you budwash moldy weed, Roy.
I had it back fire on me and pretty much lost an entire plant worth of bud.
Chalk it up to the added moisture and swishing the buds around in a bath of mold spores...

The citric acid and baking soda step might be better off against mold because of the -
gas and foaming and there's studies showing that co2 gas is effective against mold.

Also not sure about your weather but my dehumidifier barely even works if ambient temps are lower than about 10-15c.
That's an issue with most models too but really sucks for battling rh spikes here in my shed the fall.

Careful if you budwash moldy weed, Roy.
I had it back fire on me and pretty much lost an entire plant worth of bud.
Chalk it up to the added moisture and swishing the buds around in a bath of mold spores...

The citric acid and baking soda step might be better off against mold because of the -
gas and foaming and there's studies showing that co2 gas is effective against mold.

Also not sure about your weather but my dehumidifier barely even works if ambient temps are lower than about 10-15c.
That's an issue with most models too but really sucks for battling rh spikes here in my shed the fall.
Cheers - I went through it quite carefully so hoping I won't need to; but thinking about it, if I find any more I'll likely just compost it because the rest is fine
Fingers crossed

Canada. Sorry that I didn't make it earlier.
Hey, I found the NL I grew was good for sleep too,
especially when I would mix it with another strain. Bit of a salad situation...
Might be worth trying just for something new.

Canada. Sorry that I didn't make it earlier.
Hey, I found the NL I grew was good for sleep too,
especially when I would mix it with another strain. Bit of a salad situation...
Might be worth trying just for something new.
Seriously want to emigrate to Canada, I got some money and my good Lady, just want a life now
I mixed Northern Lights with Jack Herer last night and didn't wake up until 2pm today
Perhaps the Chocolate Skunk muffin at 3am was a step too far hehe

Good to know you're around Dude
:passitleft:

All my stash is a bit too strong for me and my good Lady
We cook it up but don't like getting goonered
Might do a Creamatic CBD next year

DSC_3466.JPG

Ground, left overnight and Blue Dream can be smoked
The hit is a bit strange to me - like I wanna write a book in my sleep
:hookah:
I'm kind of a cannabis connoisseur when it comes to my preferred effects. I've been working on my own strains for a few years to get the perfect balance of a heavy-hitting relaxant combined with a really strong, creative mental effect. Sounds like this strain might be something I need in my genetics....

I'm kind of a cannabis connoisseur when it comes to my preferred effects. I've been working on my own strains for a few years to get the perfect balance of a heavy-hitting relaxant combined with a really strong, creative mental effect. Sounds like this strain might be something I need in my genetics....
I would love to be able to do that but obviously can't, but I do sometimes blend different buds once I know how they smoke individually - currently a blend of JH + NL hits the spot

Thanks for dropping by Mike :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom