Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

hey tony 24in. is not bad for sea of green.Looks as if you have great penetration with the leds,also looks like a good yield.Tried to give you reps but seems as if somthing went wrong but i will try again later.:thanks: for the:goodjob:

hey tony 24in. is not bad for sea of green.Looks as if you have great penetration with the leds,also looks like a good yield.Tried to give you reps but seems as if somthing went wrong but i will try again later.:thanks: for the:goodjob:

Cheers buddy! Yeah 24 would be about the max height i would ideally like but shit the others rocketed off this round and took me by surprise abit. Still i got a few ideas to slow em down in the coming rounds.

Hey Tony - looking good brother, I love these pics --- giant bud sticks!: :goodjob:
006823.JPG

Hey thanks man, i am good now. Only took like a gram of oil hits. I grew the sea of green for 20 years, had it down. But when i went legal i could only grow so many plants and had to change to this bucket system. I had a drip bucket system for 3 years and it worked great, but you have to try new things to get better at this. ALL THE TIME! Some times it works most of the time its a waste of time. So i switched my hyrdo to the Ebb and grow..IT SUCKS..This is my 6th run in it, and it flat out didnt work. I switched it back to the drip system..This is what i seen with this system, it drowns the little clones right off the get go,and when the plant are big enough to take all that water on its roots for so long, the roots start to clog the system. Plus every time it floods the system i think it brings up all the bad crap that wasn't washed away? This new system i am setting up is the new Oxygen Pot system, but all i wanted was the control and buckets, i am putting the system on drip lines. But it has the 5gal buckets i want. My other room has 3gal buckets and 24 plants, we do a 90 day run and get about 7P per run. I hope to double that in the new system...So you are from Australian? I went there in the Navy in 1976(i am old) they had a host a sailor thing and some family took me home for 3 days and showed me a great time. THANKS...I posted pic on here one time but don't know how i did it? I have had this high speed internet for like 30 days before that i still had dial up..lol..I am just a old stone age grower that just come out of the closet for this pot thing 3 years ago when i got my state lis....My world has really changed, befor i talked and seen like 3 people in my life all year long. I live in the middle of no place and had 14 grow houses at one time. A real player in the game. So when i seen this medical pot start to take over the market i needed to do some thing about it. SO we built the first greenhouse, now we have 5. But no one wants outdoor any more. Plus all the trimmers you have to hire..i hate! So we are going back inside full time. The warehouse and 30.000watts is next. I just want to get this hyrdo system all worked out first.

Dude when you get the wharehouse up and running dont you DARE be shy and not give us a look around mate! That sounds awesome! Well you should check out Jon705 journal mate he growing drip system and it kicks ass! Glad to hear you seen our beautiful country and enjoyed yourself! I kind of get the impression from the tone of your post you had a real good time! :thumb:

Ebb and flood are great systems if u have quality one. Also helps to upgrafe to larger flood lines so buckets flood and empty faster and dont get clogged so easily. Copper discs help with root clogging issues too. Imo drip irrigation is a step back from dwc and flood and drain I terms of speed of growth and possible yield when grown correctly. Having said that drip systems can produce excellent resulrs too. U can still get cligged drippers or other issues that hydro brings up though so its never plain sailing. But good luck which ever way u grow mate.

Hello there Tony. I would first like to say very nice work on that attic space absolutely beautiful! very impressive set up there. Second, job well done working thru your issues. BTW, I just spent most of my day reading your journal from start to finish. I'm currently researching SOG grows. I'm also going thru some issues but, with the help from my new friends like Xlr8 and 420fied, Im headed in the right direction for sure. After reading your journal I see the need for the perfect strain for SOG grow and I think I may have found it already just lucky I guess. Its called "jack flash" its a indica dom. but with a haze sativa quality. I think Its like 60/40, I read its a hybrid of (jack herrer x super skunk x haze) while growing/flowering its Very fruity with very dense bud clusters, moderate to heavy branching, but I think I may be able to manage or train around that. Its not to stinky, but has a very smooth Kinda spicy scent and taste once finished or (dried & cured). I think I will be starting a journal of my own soon. I hope you and my other new friends will join me going for my first SOG grow. Much props to you again on your success there looks great keep up the good work. those rejects weren't rejects after all huh? LOL! I had a similar start as you, kinda with all my seeds starting and all being female. I still dont know for sure, but they seemed to be feminized. So I ended up having 6 extra plants that I had to go ahead and bud out. Only because of no space for them any where but, in my future SOG flowering room. Also I had my mother picked out already and wanted to start training her for cloning. So as you can suspect this has set me back a bit with the getting the actual SOG Grow going. Its coming now I have clones One week old and some others that are already going but not flowering yet because I ran into problems, that I fixed I hope, LOL! I can only hope to one day be able to take my set up to that Pro/Master level. :thumb::bravo:++++props and reps++++

Hello there Tony. I would first like to say very nice work on that attic space absolutely beautiful! very impressive set up there. Second, job well done working thru your issues. BTW, I just spent most of my day reading your journal from start to finish. I'm currently researching SOG grows. I'm also going thru some issues but, with the help from my new friends like Xlr8 and 420fied, Im headed in the right direction for sure. After reading your journal I see the need for the perfect strain for SOG grow and I think I may have found it already just lucky I guess. Its called "jack flash" its a indica dom. but with a haze sativa quality. I think Its like 60/40, I read its a hybrid of (jack herrer x super skunk x haze) while growing/flowering its Very fruity with very dense bud clusters, moderate to heavy branching, but I think I may be able to manage or train around that. Its not to stinky, but has a very smooth Kinda spicy scent and taste once finished or (dried & cured). I think I will be starting a journal of my own soon. I hope you and my other new friends will join me going for my first SOG grow. Much props to you again on your success there looks great keep up the good work. those rejects weren't rejects after all huh? LOL! I had a similar start as you, kinda with all my seeds starting and all being female. I still dont know for sure, but they seemed to be feminized. So I ended up having 6 extra plants that I had to go ahead and bud out. Only because of no space for them any where but, in my future SOG flowering room. Also I had my mother picked out already and wanted to start training her for cloning. So as you can suspect this has set me back a bit with the getting the actual SOG Grow going. Its coming now I have clones One week old and some others that are already going but not flowering yet because I ran into problems, that I fixed I hope, LOL! I can only hope to one day be able to take my set up to that Pro/Master level. :thumb::bravo:++++props and reps++++

Hey 420ramrod good to see you here! Glad you like the journal but make sure to stick around there is plenty more to see. I got more clones a few days away and it should be full scale production from now on!

Thanks for the reps too :thumb:

Tony,

I love your space and those huge ass 2L plants! How much do you get off of your largest, dried? Those things look huge.

Sorry it took me so long to get here but I don't get much time to browse grow journals. Excellent work!

+Reps!

Well this is my first full run in the 2l. Not sure what to expect but have my fingers crossed for at least half an oz or 14grams. If i can pull that off i will be close to the 1gpw mark and really happy.
So happy to have you here! Means alot to have the man who made this space possible to grow in for me. It really is the best use of my space! After a few runs i am going to have to do a few tweaks to make better use of space but thats growing for ya!

Thankyou once again!

Feel free to drop in anytime you can.

I take it back you did not leave me reps! lol :thumb:

Dude Im sorry I didnt know how that worked. I just read up on it and now I know. I already owe a few people reps now, I thought people were just saying that! LMAO! I guess I'll smoke another one, LOL! well anyways, here are some well deserved "official" reps

Just thought i should mention that then whole room is insulated with foil board which is styrofoam wrapped in a foil. It is sold for insulation and is perfect for lining grow rooms. It is kind of done in 2 layers so that there is an air gap between to insulate even better. After i had placed a piece inbetween the wooden battens it was completely sealed all around it with caulking which makes the air gap also air tight, works on same principal as a thermos or a cooler you keep your ice in during summer. :slide:
Lot of work but so worth it! Room is completely light tight and when co2 running the injection lasts for ages making bottle use VERY economical.

been following your grow for awhile now. i was also planning for the same insulation foil (the one with the rough foil though) just wonderin if it does work as a reflector (i cant find mylar in my country). nice grow much respect!

Back
Top Bottom