Slowpuffers Sea of Green in Coco - 2 Liter Bottles

Looking great sp! I have trouble with rooting tops too. At least my gsc. Super hard to clone but my Afghan top rooted no problem in straight coco. Hopefully the aero cloner will work for the tuff to root strains. Good luck.
I had 5 Bubba's gift in with 20 other clones, and one rooted of the 5, all the other strains rooted . So The aero cloner made no difference. been waiting for you to run out of GSCs, then you'll go back to work growing more. your journal is what encouraged me to try coco and for that I thank you !! Although I love the taste of organicly grown weed, I love the ease of growing in coco and the speed. I've never experienced growth like this. Have you checked out my other grow ? I've never grown colas this big in 4 weeks 'tomorrow. So If I can keep this ship upright for another 4 weeks, I'll have a great yield. Been getting another group ready to replace the group in the bloom tent now. 2 cheese, 1 OG Kush & one critical +. go over and check out my other grow, it's called, 4 Strains-630w LEC CMH.
Hey, hope all is good bud, and keep er green !!

I had 5 Bubba's gift in with 20 other clones, and one rooted of the 5, all the other strains rooted . So The aero cloner made no difference. been waiting for you to run out of GSCs, then you'll go back to work growing more. your journal is what encouraged me to try coco and for that I thank you !! Although I love the taste of organicly grown weed, I love the ease of growing in coco and the speed. I've never experienced growth like this. Have you checked out my other grow ? I've never grown colas this big in 4 weeks 'tomorrow. So If I can keep this ship upright for another 4 weeks, I'll have a great yield. Been getting another group ready to replace the group in the bloom tent now. 2 cheese, 1 OG Kush & one critical +. go over and check out my other grow, it's called, 4 Strains-630w LEC CMH.
Hey, hope all is good bud, and keep er green !!

Man I'm sorry to hear that. Well I'll try anyway and hope at least 4 root. Hey I actually just started a new journal! But I'll be growing out one of my mom's while I wait for clones. Hey man I'm so happy my journal convinced you to get your feet wet in coco. I was really apprehensive at first but I love it so much. I'm glad your a coco convert too. For me it so much easier then soil. My new journal is actually a hydro organic grow. Check it out! And I'm in both your grows sp! Both your grows are doing fantastic!

Man I'm sorry to hear that. Well I'll try anyway and hope at least 4 root. Hey I actually just started a new journal! But I'll be growing out one of my mom's while I wait for clones. Hey man I'm so happy my journal convinced you to get your feet wet in coco. I was really apprehensive at first but I love it so much. I'm glad your a coco convert too. For me it so much easier then soil. My new journal is actually a hydro organic grow. Check it out! And I'm in both your grows sp! Both your grows are doing fantastic!
I'm like that in that I nurse way more clones than I will ever use, but then I've always got folks coming to me for clones. And I'm always here for them !! What's name of your new journal ?

I'm really happy people have continued to grow this way. I remember the people that tried this originally had a huge flood table and 1000 watt on a mover before they disappeared. the documented that people were creeping around their home and that was the end of the journal. but i've always felt this was the ultimate way to grow so i had to try it myself. i ran moby dick under t5 and mars II in a full gaia green super soil. the biggest issues i ran into was purple stems and humidity because i grew in mastercraft cabinets and my buds got a little crowded.... needed more air movement. all in all i learned, and if people weren't capped on how many plants they could grow.... the 2L bucket with lollipop at week 3 bud and week 7 is by far the most economical perpetual grow there is.

Back
Top Bottom