Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

Beauty!... the leaf problem, tough from the outside to tell. It looks to me you are getting nutrient lock outs due to something early on... soil too hot, too much nitrogen...??? hard to tell.

Beauty!... the leaf problem, tough from the outside to tell. It looks to me you are getting nutrient lock outs due to something early on... soil too hot, too much nitrogen...??? hard to tell.

Yeah it seems that way but the way the plants are responding with growth and stench etc i have a tough time believing its anything too serious but who knows. What Greenknight said sort of makes sense but i am gonna do some more research and see if i can come up with an answer. :peace: cheers for the reps to mate!

Looking like small p toxicity Back off the pk 1/4 or so they look great regardless mate. Loving the hash tips.

Interesting as it only really appeared after running a fairly hot feed for a couple of weeks with pk13-14. But i still used the base of Canna flores then used the pk13-14 as an additive. Might have to do a bit more research :thumb: But the leaves that are slightly curled are certainly yellowing then some will definalty be crispy in another few days to a week!

That would sort of rule out a potassium def then, unless it's being locked out due to another reason like pH - It's best absorbed apparently above pH 6 in soil and between 4.7 - 5.3 in hydro.

Maybe it's just burn - that pk13-14 does make the solution very hot so maybe the plants just got a bit burnt with a couple of weeks of it.

You're so near harvest and the buds look great so I don't think it's going to cause any major harm overall

PS. I always find this extremely helpful for all things nutrient related: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Well as i am using LED which is very directional light compared to HID i dont actaully use it to reflect light as such. I believe Jon probably has the best answer but I have also seen something called diamond film. Its like a heavy duty metallic material. Much more heavy duty than milar and you can take it down and reuse it if you ever move. Or of course put up the foil board and then cover with panda film (white plastic).

Thanks for dropping in and making yourself known! Stick around as its about to get interesting I think!

Thanks! kinda new here so pls bear with me if my msgs are kinda plain looking ( ive yet to figure out how to + reps, etc.) hopefully i would start my own grow as soon as i have completed my set up and share it with you guys for guidance..

Looking great tony!
Nice job.
:thumb:
reps

So those white clusters at the tips that you're referring to as "hash tips"?
I'm seeing a lot of these in others people's LED grows, but don't seem to see it too much with HID lighting.
Is it the LED's being super close that cause the plant to spit out hairs is weird clusters like that?
Do you care to explain a bit about this? or is there anyone else that can?
Been wondering about it for a while now..

thanks!

to mcloadie.. sorry i just found out i cant pm till i get 50 post.. btw, thanks bro! and im not from any of the country u mentioned though, im from the philippines, probably one of the worst places for growing cannabis (a much harsher sentence for marijuana than meth, imagine that!) LOL!

Looking great tony!
Nice job.
:thumb:
reps

So those white clusters at the tips that you're referring to as "hash tips"?
I'm seeing a lot of these in others people's LED grows, but don't seem to see it too much with HID lighting.
Is it the LED's being super close that cause the plant to spit out hairs is weird clusters like that?
Do you care to explain a bit about this? or is there anyone else that can?
Been wondering about it for a while now..

thanks!

Albino bud?

Have a look at this thread Vick074. Still not sure what causes em but i have like 4 out of 13 plants showing them and only on this one pheno. None of the rejects did it! Smae conditions same feed schedule.

Ok so i think i may have figured out the issue with my leaves. Seems like its an overdose of nutes. Causes leaves to get like leather and go crispy. Dont think its an issue now as the girls are in flush in preperation for harvest in a week or so. Next round will drop the nute levels and see how they perform.

Cheers guys!

to mcloadie.. sorry i just found out i cant pm till i get 50 post.. btw, thanks bro! and im not from any of the country u mentioned though, im from the philippines, probably one of the worst places for growing cannabis (a much harsher sentence for marijuana than meth, imagine that!) LOL!

Right on bro, I got good longtime homies from there ( Phillipines ), that place is a trip, so many dialects, so many different like provinces. My friends told me of a wonderful childhood there, not in the city, but on farms. Good to chat with you!

IMG_112615.JPG
IMG_112515.JPG
..At last heat pump in now i can strat on the other things

Dude same as mine! Mitsubishi! They are good i am so happy with mine! :peace:

Oh and super super quite aswell!

Back
Top Bottom