Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

Maybe Tony is hiding with Waldo. I can never find that guy!

Anyone know enough about Tony to find out if he got pinched? Or anyone near him that knows of a resource to find recent busts or the like in his area? If he got pinched I'd be all for helping with bail.

I think tony is an aussie. could be he got a wild hair up his you know what and went to cruise the outback.

I have a few friends from australia and let me tell you they are spontaneous and more adventurous than any breed.

Hope all is good though tony.

Just say something soon so we dont worry bout you so much homie.

It's summer there. Probably on vacation/holiday

If that's the case, enjoy Tony!

I hope all is well...

Not even a goodbye?!
To think, I was gonna pay your bail! Lol. Jp.

I get where he's coming from, I feel like I made 3-4 very very solid recommendations for motm and not a single one was put on the poll. Some fishy shit going on here got me considering making another move. Just hate doing it

Thanks for the update Jon. I doubt Tony will mind.

Sorry you got rubbed the wrong way Tony. I was really liking your journal!

I left another forum because I just like the members here soo much more. I guess I haven't run into any problems with 'management' yet.

Not even a goodbye?!
To think, I was gonna pay your bail! Lol. Jp.

I get where he's coming from, I feel like I made 3-4 very very solid recommendations for motm and not a single one was put on the poll. Some fishy shit going on here got me considering making another move. Just hate doing it
I am in it for the info, NOT the contests...I was welcomed here even with my limited knowledge and have only had one encounter with a moderator and that was MY FAULT. The guidelines are there for a reason...if a person doesn't like them he should learn PHP and do his own site with its own set of guidelines...I understand the reasoning behind the guidelines and even though I DON'T LIKE BIG BROTHER peering into my domain I support them! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom