Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

been following your grow for awhile now. i was also planning for the same insulation foil (the one with the rough foil though) just wonderin if it does work as a reflector (i cant find mylar in my country). nice grow much respect!
that insulation is better than mylar imo,you cant wash mylar the reflective stuff comes right off its a waste of money.Ive seen vids showing that flat white paint reflects just as good as mylar as well.

Ramrod, do you need me to front you some reps? LOL

I guess so, LOL! I figured by starting a journal soon that I would hopefully build some up. Is there a way to give more than 1 rep per person in a day? I know you can give 1 per person. is it per day or per hour? whats the deal? I just figured out how to give them today so not sure exactly how it all works. I do get the general idea/concept behind it, lol! I'm not that high! LMAO!

been following your grow for awhile now. i was also planning for the same insulation foil (the one with the rough foil though) just wonderin if it does work as a reflector (i cant find mylar in my country). nice grow much respect!

Well as i am using LED which is very directional light compared to HID i dont actaully use it to reflect light as such. I believe Jon probably has the best answer but I have also seen something called diamond film. Its like a heavy duty metallic material. Much more heavy duty than milar and you can take it down and reuse it if you ever move. Or of course put up the foil board and then cover with panda film (white plastic).

Thanks for dropping in and making yourself known! Stick around as its about to get interesting I think!

Dude Im sorry I didnt know how that worked. I just read up on it and now I know. I already owe a few people reps now, I thought people were just saying that! LMAO! I guess I'll smoke another one, LOL! well anyways, here are some well deserved "official" reps

Ah cheers mate! Was only pulling your leg though so hope you didnt think i was being an arse!

I guess so, LOL! I figured by starting a journal soon that I would hopefully build some up. Is there a way to give more than 1 rep per person in a day? I know you can give 1 per person. is it per day or per hour? whats the deal? I just figured out how to give them today so not sure exactly how it all works. I do get the general idea/concept behind it, lol! I'm not that high! LMAO!

I am that high!LOL, If I try ta give em and I can't I do it later LOL, I always try to give the rep before I tell em I did then come back and edit my post or don't even tell em. Is there a way to see who gave you reps?

I do not know if or how you can check for the reps. I think you can only see who gave u "reps" if you do as they suggest and you put your name like "420ramrod" on them when your giving them to that person or you tell them in a post I guess. lmao!:hmmmm:

I do not know if or how you can check for the reps. I think you can only see who gave u "reps" if you do as they suggest and you put your name like "420ramrod" on them when your giving them to that person or you tell them in a post I guess. lmao!:hmmmm:

If you go to your Settings page mate at the bottom it shows you who's given you reps and who you've given them to. Thank you very much for mine by the way!

UPDATE DAY 62 since flip.

Not much to say except have reduced feed strength and will flush after there last feed tomorrow night (end of day 63) Flush for roughly a week and hopefully they be done. Trichs are still mainly clear but am seeing more and more cloudy each day so hopefully not long now!

I have more clones to go in but i probably wont get a chance until friday night ( 25th JAN) to get those in. But there is a full tray ready to go (12 clones) and i will take more from the mother soon after that to replace what is in the pics when they finish.

Enjoy!

These are pics of the shortest girl which was featured earlier in the journal. She may be the shortest but has one of the fattest most dense colas of all the plants.
0011144.JPG
0021145.JPG
0031088.JPG
0041011.JPG
005958.JPG
006826.JPG
007783.JPG
008720.JPG
009648.JPG
018278.JPG
017289.JPG

Here are a few of the other plants!

010609.JPG
011519.JPG
012459.JPG
013440.JPG
014393.JPG
015358.JPG
016324.JPG

Let me know what you think guys. Hoepfully i can pull the 14grams per plant i am after? Should be interesting to see. Next lot of clones i get in there i am hoping to keep em much shorter but if not it looks like they will still produce if they are a bit taller. Biggest issue is that i run out of space and i end up with the lights too close. The tops of the colas are not as frosty as furthur down the plant and i can only put it down to them being too close to the light. You would think it would force em to frost but from my limited experience with LED i have seen that plants really do behave differently to HID lighting. Even the way they stress!

Next update i will take some comparisons of the tops to the nugs furthur down. They all f'kin stink but like i said they would also be frosty as. I also think that taken in more natural light with a flash the frost shows up heaps more! I am sure somebody with a little more experience would be able to confirm this for me. It's not they are not going to be top quality smoke but i am a fussy bastard and a perfectionist so i tend to be a little harsh in my criticism of my own products. (Comes from what i do for a living)

:peace:

OooH forget to mention to check out the hash tips on the babies. Only 4 plants have em but they sure are pretty.

Before any of you try tell me its light burn or some other bullshit it isn't! They are basically made up of just a massive cluster of hairs, really thick and just covered in trichs! They look cool!

And if anybody else can give me an idea what may cause the leaves to just turn up on the ends like they are. All plants are healthy and i thought it might be the slightly warmer room we run with LED but Jon705 does not seem to have it so it must be some other sort of stress. I was thinking maybe reduce feed strength? C'mon X or C i need you guys!

Nice buds Tony!

Leaves curling up is one of the symptoms of a potassium deficiency, which also makes the leaves more susceptible to burning so that may be a possibility

Interesting as it only really appeared after running a fairly hot feed for a couple of weeks with pk13-14. But i still used the base of Canna flores then used the pk13-14 as an additive. Might have to do a bit more research :thumb: But the leaves that are slightly curled are certainly yellowing then some will definalty be crispy in another few days to a week!

Back
Top Bottom