Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

Looking good Tony! Very nice pics, too. :thumb:

I only do dry weights, too, as the wet weights just aren't that important to me I guess. Since I just grow for me, I really don't care much about even the dry weights, other than I like to figure out ways to improve for the future - kinda like a measure of success/growth. But, it gets less important to me the longer I grow I guess.

If I was growing for production, I'd be all over wet weights too, I think (I'm a details kind of guy). :)

Oh, and congrats on the great news "Pappa"! :yahoo:

Looking good Tony! Very nice pics, too. :thumb:

I only do dry weights, too, as the wet weights just aren't that important to me I guess. Since I just grow for me, I really don't care much about even the dry weights, other than I like to figure out ways to improve for the future - kinda like a measure of success/growth. But, it gets less important to me the longer I grow I guess.

If I was growing for production, I'd be all over wet weights too, I think (I'm a details kind of guy). :)

Oh, and congrats on the great news "Pappa"! :yahoo:

Yeah thats how i feel X. I only really use weights as a way to track the success of a harvest. Glad to see you back in here!
Stay tuned!

That's how I roll man lol. Harvest started for me two days ago in my sig if u care to take a look. Plenty of seats available!

Update day!
First up harvest results from the 2 rejected mommas!

03597.JPG

After a week of hanging and a few days drying the total weight for the harvest was 7 zips or 179grams. The light that these plants spent the majority of there life under draws 189 actual watts. This gives me close to 1 gram per watt. If i had actually trained them at all i am sure this would of been better but seen as i was waiting for clones etc and just wanted something in the flower room i am more than happy with this result!

Veg room update!

Has taken a bit longer than i anticipated to get my mother back up to scratch after i hacked her and root pruned her. I also took clones, from the mother in the pics which is the same pheno as whats left in the flower room, exactly a week ago which all look healthy and i also disposed of the mother that produced those horrible plants which i chucked last update.

0031079.JPG

0011135.JPG

0021138.JPG

Update day 56 since flip for SOG.

Everything awesome!
This pheno just simply stinks guys! I had little smell from the others i flowered but this one is just killer. Whenever i go to the room i open the door and the stench hits me! VERY HAPPY!
I think i might of hit upon a great mother to do this SOG grow with. Have a look at the pics! Not much branching, long colas, frosty, and nasty smelling! Dream come true after all the work to find her!

0041004.JPG

005955.JPG

This is one of the larger plants and also the smallest which was pictured in the last update! Gives you an idea of how big they can get. Check out the smaller one she is so chunky and has a fatter top than the rest which i only just realised.
025178.JPG

026158.JPG

027148.JPG

032110.JPG

033116.JPG

I am happy with these. If my cloning is true to form in this room i will have the next 12 clones into the tubs exactly a week today! Roll on the rest from then on!

More general pics of the room for you guys. I decided to take the pics with uncorrected colour as i know some people like the look of the pics with it that way and also cos tonight i was feeling like a lazy prick! Deal with it! lol

031122.JPG

030125.JPG

029133.JPG

028155.JPG

024161.JPG

023182.JPG

022187.JPG

006823.JPG
007777.JPG
008715.JPG
009646.JPG
010607.JPG
011516.JPG
017286.JPG
016322.JPG
015356.JPG
014391.JPG
013437.JPG
012456.JPG
018275.JPG
019232.JPG
020232.JPG
021235.JPG

Let me know what u think guys! And feel free to ask any questions!

:bravo::goodjob: Nice effort mate!! Like the looks of the rest under the LED too! You need to tell us - SMOKE REPORT!!!!
Was your ganja some tasty smoke or what? Youve done a good job there bro. Take it easy chat soon, Smokemup..

:bravo::goodjob: Nice effort mate!! Like the looks of the rest under the LED too! You need to tell us - SMOKE REPORT!!!!
Was your ganja some tasty smoke or what? Youve done a good job there bro. Take it easy chat soon, Smokemup..

Few more days in jars for me yet mate! I am a bit fussy and like a bit of a cure on my ganja! Promise i will put a report in though when its time for me to try em! :thumb:

Well I think the plants are Awesome :high-five: and I think you photography is only a little less than awesome!
:adore::adore:
Tremendous
:lot-o-toke:
Have you been tempted to have a couple of Autos doing their thing on the periphery of light footprint?
:popcorn:

Well thankyou! Never thought about autos to be honest but it sounds like a good idea. My biggest issue is getting seeds into the country as they are illegal here and our customs are some of the stricktest in the world (mainly due to our very minimal pests and diseases as we are so isolated!) I am about to order a few new strains to start the process of finding more mums for some variation in the garden. I will consider chucking a few seeds in with that order maybe!

Back
Top Bottom