Blue Dream Clones Sea Of Green Grow Journal

The clones appear happy with the feed and have started to flower - 18 days from cut
I accidentally nudged the fan onto the front right clone straight out of the propagator - wind burnt
blue-dream-clones-day18.jpg

Jack Herer still stacking bulking out and getting frosty
jach-herer-fat-buds.jpg

big-fat-buds.jpg

Bruce Banner seedlings are up
bruce-banner-seedlings.jpg

This is going to be a fun run :ganjamon:

My man doesn't stock Roots Accelerator any more; no Idea why, it's great stuff
I have been talking to the workers and sometimes the shop owners about how items stop being on the shelf.

A lot of the time they stop stocking some items because they just are not available. Either the company stops making it but more often it is because the suppliers no longer carry it so the stores can't get it.

Sunday update - below is my Jack Herer getting fatter, but taking a while; 8 Blue Dream clones which have stretched a lot but settling into flower now; 2 Bruce Banner Autos which will be grown 12/12 from seed, because the Blue Dream clones are photoperiod plants

DSC_3216.JPG
DSC_3207.JPG
DSC_3210.JPG

Harvest time in the outdoor garden, never eaten so much fresh veg lol
Everything is good in the indoor garden too, loving the new lamp
:ganjamon:

yeah, it's one of the reasons JH suits my setup, the bottom buds are just as fat as the tops and grows stocky in a 5L pot

the training, defol, and light exposure all work to it as well. it's a gestalt.

Still haven't chopped the Jack Herer - not because I'm waiting for magical amber trichomes, just been busy

Harvest time for a lot of stuff from the garden, plus you can't just pick it and chuck it in a box
Most of it needs drying, blanching/freezing, pickling, chutneys and jams to be made to keep through winter

What a wonderful problem to be faced with - shall I harvest food or herb today ;)

I know the post was a while back but 14 hours of light is minimum for some photos. You will definitely start to see pre and flowering activity. I’d up to 15 or 16
Hi @Slapalottapuss - thanks for dropping by and bumping up my reaction score lol
I'm not sure what you mean; the clones are Blue Dream photos from an 8-12 week mother, the 2 BB are auto, all on 12/12
Should be fine; this is a clone SOG so no vegging required

Back
Top Bottom