Blue Dream Clones Sea Of Green Grow Journal

OK, so now I'm confused - the clones are trying to flower but I haven't flipped them yet??
They aren't vegging as they should be at all after two weeks
They are not looking good, may be forced to ditch them and start afresh with some Bruce Banner seeds
I can't be doing with scrappy grows, not worth the cost or effort
Just the way it goes sometimes... mixed up seeds? Possibly

Maybe I misunderstood?
Plants look great by the way 💪💪🤙✌️

Sorry, me not being clear in my notes
The mother plant was showing pre-flowers when I took the cuts, which surprised me at 8 weeks
Blue Dream Photoperiod Feminized seed under 14/10 or similar, maybe 16/8
I flipped them as soon as the clones rooted and popped a couple of Bruce Banner Autos, thinking they will finish within a couple of weeks of the SOG
Low-topped Bruce Banners are showing some pistils already but I'm pretty sure they won't catch up in time

Deary me - Blue Dream has a few weeks left to go, also running a Bruce Banner from The Vault alongside as a test run to see how it grows before I do a tentful
Canuk Seeds are sending me some more Northern Lights autos plus some pure Blueberry Autos
Am I ever going to get round to Girl Scout Cookies, Lemon Pineapple or Critical Sour Diesel?
Not any time soon, unless I set up another tent... 🤔
Touch of deja vu - think I know where this is heading lol

Today the clones will get the mid-flower flush as I've been feeding them quite heavily and they are just starting to show signs of being a little tired; after that I'll go back to 3ml/L instead of 5ml/L of nutrients

Like everything in the garden, I'm always thinking a week or two ahead and all the nutrients I've stuffed them with through late veg/early flower should carry them through the latter part of flowering with minimal feed

The last 7-10 days will be just enough water to keep them slightly limp, with a little water/H2O2 only
At that stage, I will strip off all leaves with a stalk, leaving the buds and sugar leaves to drought for a few days
The final trim is done after it has mostly dried, then I put it in a carboard box in the oven[!] for a few more days until it's a steady 60% RH, then it's ready for jars in a dark cupboard
Then start all over again... :ganjamon:

Hi @Bill284, thanks for dropping by
:hookah:
Good morning Roy. :ciao:
I'm trying to get back to my old self and routine.
My apologies for my absence, I've fallen so far behind on everyone. :Namaste:
Hope your enjoying your weekend. :thumb:
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Sunday's update - no pics again, sorry but I'm feeling lazy for some [NL] reason :hookah:

Just imaging the pic above a bit fatter, so much so that they are starting to fall over
There is not a single bit of yellow leaf and the it's still stacking up plenty of fresh pistils
The smell is divine - much more floral/sweet/fruity than most strains
Will be trying hard to retain those terps through curing

I'm looking around I only see a couple BD's, most say blueberry & haze mix, one specifies blueberry and super silver haze, now that takes me back a couple of decades ago. SSH..
Can't remember who they were from, but I'm sure these just said blueberry x haze = blue dream on site
I have some blueberry coming from @Canuk Seeds so it'll be interesting to compare them

These all got dunked in a bucket of CaMg/H2O2 yesterday, just to refresh the roots
We have 8 Blue Dream clones and a Bruce Banner as a side project
DSC_3380.JPG

DSC_3384.JPG

DSC_3383.JPG

DSC_3382.JPG

DSC_3375.JPG

Some Jack Herer

DSC_3358.JPG

:hookah:

Damn it! Found a tiny bit of mould on the sugar leaves of one plant
If it's there, chances are it's elsewhere too so out with the rubber gloves chop chop
It is a bit earlier than even I would like but if I don't act now, the whole lot could turn to shit overnight, including the Bruce Banner

At least I spotted it early so I can salvage most of my crop and if I find it is just that one plant then I may decide to leave the others a little longer
Update later ✂️ :hookah:

Looks like it's just a spot but I'm thinking it's best to get them all out of the tent anyway and give all my kit a H2O2 clean
I don't fuck around when it comes to mould, or spider mites
I can put them in a cool, dark, ventilated room for a day or two to keep a close eye on them, just won't be able to have a shower lol

Great responses from some great growers, thanks folks
I'm wondering - could that yellow mottling be a precursor to the mould, ie an early sign that something is wrong?
Not something I've seen before
That's when I kick on my dehumidifier. You're are in coco and I'm in promix hc. Close but not really because I'll give them a plain watering without cal/mag at 6.0 with run off.
Don't think you have a problem bro unless your humidity over 60%.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom