Sunni - a Pheno? Clone

Here is the last of the kush plants. I do have 3 babies started. Pictures to come!
2011_0324eeeee0006.JPG

2011_0324eeeee0008.JPG

2011_0324eeeee0015.JPG

2011_0324eeeee0014.JPG

2011_0324eeeee0009.JPG

all of that goodness from plants we deemed for dead :high-five: That's prett freaking good, right! So you're finishing up with the next batch... Maybe we can get OMM to get his chicken to eat a bunch of his seeds (he has tons) and then ship you the chicken, or better... we go get it :high-five:and put his tent up.
..Then when we get back to my place:) I'll squeeze the sh!t out the chicken and grow out a few clones for you to take back home for the next Winter grow.

all of that goodness from plants we deemed for dead :high-five: That's prett freaking good, right! So you're finishing up with the next batch... Maybe we can get OMM to get his chicken to eat a bunch of his seeds (he has tons) and then ship you the chicken, or better... we go get it :high-five:and put his tent up.
..Then when we get back to my place:) I'll squeeze the sh!t out the chicken and grow out a few clones for you to take back home for the next Winter grow.

Oh no OMM - more chicken violence, lol. I have an image of Sisco standing above some potted soil squeezing the shit out of a chicken and it's making me :rofl:

Oh no OMM - more chicken violence, lol. I have an image of Sisco standing above some potted soil squeezing the shit out of a chicken and it's making me :rofl:

MY God! Such unabashed cruelty:smokin::smokin::smokin:

I thought we were friends Sisco! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Tmac, glad you're back & feeling better!

That kush looks delicious! :yummy:

Hi Krip, thanks, wish you could smell it, :rollit: they need to make an air freshner out of it!! :)

Hey there T, Long time no see. Happy to hear you're both doing good over there, makes me want to do the happy dance[/url]

Them nugs are sure looking frosty in those jars:)

:party: Hey 52, feeling much better and trying to keep busy!!

Hey Sisco, yep got a nice little batch from some plants that others might have pulled.
Not sure about squeezing the chicken, I certainly could not do it, but we could go out and visit for sure, check out Blues cabin! :)

Hey T! Glad you're feeling better :Namaste:

Ya know I was sitting at the computer yesterday puffing away on my new electronic cig and I remembered you talking about them. Thanks for putting that thought in my head, I really like it.

Plus the money I'm saving from using the damn thing is going to go towards my new HID light for next grow :high-five:

Take care!

I take a few days off and you guys go on a chicken tangent!! :rofl:

MY God! Such unabashed cruelty:smokin::smokin::smokin:

I thought we were friends Sisco! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

:rofl::rofl:

LMAO :loopy:

Sure I'm your friend, I didn't say "let's feed OMM some seeds" lol
:rofl::rofl: My jaws hurt from laughing!!

Looking pretty darn frosty, very nice looking buds. :peacetwo:

Thanks Sonzor, wish I could share some with you, it smells soooo good!!!:Namaste:

Hey T! Glad you're feeling better :Namaste:

Ya know I was sitting at the computer yesterday puffing away on my new electronic cig and I remembered you talking about them. Thanks for putting that thought in my head, I really like it.

Plus the money I'm saving from using the damn thing is going to go towards my new HID light for next grow :high-five:

Take care!

Thanks Dime, My "older" sister just quit using the e-cigs. She has gone 2 weeks now. You will save a lot of money by quitting. Hope to quit myself soon! :yahoo:

Hi Krip, thanks, wish you could smell it, :rollit: they need to make an air freshner out of it!! :)

I don't know about an air freshener, but I do know any woman wearing that as a perfume wouldn't be safe around me! :)

I don't know about an air freshener, but I do know any woman wearing that as a perfume wouldn't be safe around me! :)

Hey Tmac glad to see you getting out a little bit!

My kush smells so good too, it's really fruity and sweet smelling.

Take care, spring is almost here!

Just a drive by howdy TMac - glad to hear you're doing well. I'll bet the Kush smells devine! :yummy:

Good Wednesday Krip, Blue, Xlr8! :party: Storms here last nite, have a dog scared of thunder & lightning... bad night for him (and me). Gave him one of his sedatives...:Namaste:
What about Kush Bounce for the dryer? :grinjoint:

High Tmac!!
Been awhile since I stopped by so I gotta back track a bit....

My little Emmit hates thunder storms too. Fireworks also scare him really bad. It's hard watching him just sit and shake so I just hold and try to comfort him. A little bit of cheese will help sometimes but if they're big thunder boomers nothing helps except holding him close.

High Tmac!!

My little Emmit hates thunder storms too. Fireworks also scare him really bad. It's hard watching him just sit and shake so I just hold and try to comfort him. A little bit of cheese will help sometimes but if they're big thunder boomers nothing helps except holding him close.

Hey Bandit!! :high-five: Yup, fireworks are bad too! Cody is my chow mix whoosy boy. Also gets upset when I open or close notebooks that I keep bank records in. Have acepromazine from the vet for him. How no one adopted him coz of the chow in him...what were they thinking .. he is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever had.

High Tmac!!

My dog used to get real anxious and dig up the carpet every time there was a thunderstorm.

So, I saw the vet and he gave me some "doggy downers" or something. I don't really know what they were, but they tasted minty and were real tough to swallow!

The dog still dug up the carpet when it thundered, but it really didn't bother me all the much anymore! :laughtwo:

======
Note: the above is a rough repetition of an old Gary Shandling stand-up routine

My dog used to get real anxious and dig up the carpet every time there was a thunderstorm.

So, I saw the vet and he gave me some "doggy downers" or something. I don't really know what they were, but they tasted minty and were real tough to swallow!

The dog still dug up the carpet when it thundered, but it really didn't bother me all the much anymore! :laughtwo:

======
Note: the above is a rough repetition of an old Gary Shandling stand-up routine

My dog was just prescribed Prozac, and I found out that I have to get them from a human pharmacy. He seems like a perfect MMJ candidate. K9420?

My dog was just prescribed Prozac, and I found out that I have to get them from a human pharmacy. He seems like a perfect MMJ candidate. K9420?

Prozac? What's that for? Some sort of doggy depression? if you're gonna give him MMJ, I recommend edibles cuz dogs tend to slobber all over joints and their noses can get stuck in the bong!

Back
Top Bottom