Sunni - a Pheno? Clone

Those fricken contractors, what ever happened to making the customer happy. Once they have your money they don't care anymore. Other than that, sounds like things are going OK. Take it easy, enjoy life, it is way too short. Bless, good luck, + rep...

Yep, once they get that final check they are outta there!! I hate guys like that, give the rest of us a bad name!!! Gkad to see you up and around, get over that cold girl!!

Hey All,

I have taken your advice and I am back in the grow room. Good natured arguing with hubby! He says they are ready and I said they are definitely not. I have stepped up the ferts and am already seeing new growth. They are so sad looking but hope to have them taking off now. He left yesterday to go to Montana so I have a few days to baby them a little. Still choppin off a few naners once in a while! If they look better I will get a photo of them tomorrow! Thanks for hanging with me during this strange time in my life. :Namaste:

We picked cherrys the other day and I got a sunburn on my one arm...not even out long enough to get one. Found out it is the antibiotics. Phototoxicity it is called. Anyone heard of this? So now I cant do a few things outside I wanted to get done while he is away. Have 3 more days of meds. Then I guess a few days? to get the meds out of my system.
Getting ready to make a cherry crisp...got some cool whip... Also bottled up a bunch of them with some vodka, and also tried one with brandy.

Noticed a lot of folks seem to be gone...or names changed?? Is this something we are not suppose to talk about or has somebody died?

Hey All,

I have taken your advice and I am back in the grow room. Good natured arguing with hubby! He says they are ready and I said they are definitely not. I have stepped up the ferts and am already seeing new growth. They are so sad looking but hope to have them taking off now. He left yesterday to go to Montana so I have a few days to baby them a little. Still choppin off a few naners once in a while! If they look better I will get a photo of them tomorrow! Thanks for hanging with me during this strange time in my life. :Namaste:

We picked cherrys the other day and I got a sunburn on my one arm...not even out long enough to get one. Found out it is the antibiotics. Phototoxicity it is called. Anyone heard of this? So now I cant do a few things outside I wanted to get done while he is away. Have 3 more days of meds. Then I guess a few days? to get the meds out of my system.
Getting ready to make a cherry crisp...got some cool whip... Also bottled up a bunch of them with some vodka, and also tried one with brandy.

Noticed a lot of folks seem to be gone...or names changed?? Is this something we are not suppose to talk about or has somebody died?

Hi Young Lady ! :Namaste:

Glad your back in the grow room again. Without knowing it, you told us hubby is much better too. Good for him.
Yes, I've heard of meds like that. Can't go out in the sun at all. Bummer.

I want to come climb your mountain and get some of the Cherry Crisp! Sounds wonderful. You go girl! :high-five:

I guess you might have missed the "case of the disappearing person" written by the establishment here at 420mag! Names have changed and people have left or been banned, for one reason or another! Glad to see you are back, and aren't you glad?! Sounds like just in the nick of time! Keep up the spirits and the health will follow, tmac!

Hi Young Lady ! :Namaste:

Glad your back in the grow room again. Without knowing it, you told us hubby is much better too. Good for him.
Yes, I've heard of meds like that. Can't go out in the sun at all. Bummer.

I want to come climb your mountain and get some of the Cherry Crisp! Sounds wonderful. You go girl! :high-five:

I'm sorry :oops: I forgot to let everyone know hubby was told to do anything he wants and see the heart dr in 2 years! Yeah!

Was thinking about going out when it is cloudy but someone told me there are still uv rays or something like that.... so have not braved it yet. Seems to affect the nerves in the skin.

Cherry Crisp turned out good :blushsmile:after it cooled. Of course I could not wait that long so had a bowl of soupy crisp. Need to pick the rest of the cherries. Wish I knew some kids, pay them to pick, it would not take them long!!!!

I guess you might have missed the "case of the disappearing person" written by the establishment here at 420mag! Names have changed and people have left or been banned, for one reason or another! Glad to see you are back, and aren't you glad?! Sounds like just in the nick of time! Keep up the spirits and the health will follow, tmac!

Hey Phil

That happened a few times before. Sorry to see people leave, will miss them!
I am glad to be back and feeling better! Just need to get over this sinus thing, off the meds so I can go outside and then life will be great! :Namaste:

I'm sorry :oops: I forgot to let everyone know hubby was told to do anything he wants and see the heart dr in 2 years! Yeah!

Was thinking about going out when it is cloudy but someone told me there are still uv rays or something like that.... so have not braved it yet. Seems to affect the nerves in the skin.

Cherry Crisp turned out good :blushsmile:after it cooled. Of course I could not wait that long so had a bowl of soupy crisp. Need to pick the rest of the cherries. Wish I knew some kids, pay them to pick, it would not take them long!!!!

Tmac ! That's just great about your hubby. What a relief.

Your right about the uv rays, people get sunburned big time over here on cloudy days. Jo and I really can't stay out in the sun anymore. Probably a good thing I moved in doors.

Cherries sound good too! :)

Really great news about the hubby TMac -- so nice to hear that he's on the right track, and nice to hear you sounding a bit perkier. Hope you are able to get outside soon and enjoy the sunshine. :)

Hi All
Sorry I have not been on much. We recently found out that my cousins hubby, age 51 has stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to his spine/hip, brain and liver, and some other spots. They have said this cancer is very aggressive and he does not have a lot of time. Weird part is he seemed fine except for having pain in his lower back and hip. He is under going some radiation right now on his brain and hip, to hopefully give him a little more time as well as some relief of pain in his hip. The doctor expected to see someone in a wheel chair from what the xrays/pet/ct etc, looked like. He does have a fractured vertabra, and is very fragile/brittle in that area. But J is a good ole country boy and he says he aint laying down yet! He had to quit his job back in Feb and did local jobs he could get, but cant do them now. He keeps apologizing for not being able to add on an extention to our shed that we were gonna have him do. My cousin S is a basket case. Never thinking she could loose her husband this early in life. I have been helping when I can, driving to treatments/doctors, etc. They are broke, no insurance, getting on disablilty.
Please send up some prayers and good energy, they need all they can get.
Love you all,
Tmac

Ouch, that is awful, It seems I am hearing these stories over and over these day. Maybe cause I am getting older, who knows. Anyway, my prayer has been sent for all of you. Take care. Bless.....

Sorry to hear that Tmac.:smokin:

Men are the worse about going to the doctors when they have problems. Sounds like he did it too. That's advance cancer were talking about. I am so sorry for him. I'm sure he will fight back hard as he can. His poor wife, I feel for her. 51 is awfully young. Their situation doesn't help either. I wish them nothing but the best and I sending healing vibes to him. Hang in there my friend. :peace:

Hi TMac - Best wishes and healing vibes to your hubby's cousin. That's tough. I have watched people really important to me suffer with cancer, and it's a mofo.

:)
Ouch, that is awful, It seems I am hearing these stories over and over these day. Maybe cause I am getting older, who knows. Anyway, my prayer has been sent for all of you. Take care. Bless.....
Hey Sonzor, We are all getting older so I think that is why we are hearing more about this. It is just so sad. Thank you for the prayers :Namaste:

Tmac, I was really happy to see you on again then got to the bad news. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family! :Namaste:
Thank you Mr Krip for the good thoughts and prayers. Boy do I hate bad news....

hi tmac ...hope your cuz can pull threw :roorrip:
Hi SS, all he can get is some extra time, hope it is enough time to make going thru the treatments worthwhile! Doctors said Thurs they think the brain tumors are responding to the radiation.

Sorry to hear that Tmac.:smokin:

Men are the worse about going to the doctors when they have problems. Sounds like he did it too. That's advance cancer were talking about. I am so sorry for him. I'm sure he will fight back hard as he can. His poor wife, I feel for her. 51 is awfully young. Their situation doesn't help either. I wish them nothing but the best and I sending healing vibes to him. Hang in there my friend. :peace:

Hi OMM, J talked to me thursday while S was in the store, he is so worried about her. Wants to be strong for her. It is torture for him to just sit around, he has always been a hard worker, always something that needs doing. Not a tall man, he is probably 5'6" down to 119 lbs. Due to stomach pains from radiation treatments, on liquid diet. I bought him a big container of weight gain stuff, muscle man stuff. He likes it and S can toss in some fruit, juice,etc. Got some pain patches thursday.
People around here all know them. The local owned drug store is letting them run an account. We stopped at the auto shop to have them look at the ac. The owner wouldn't let J pay him, is taking care of it all, even ordered parts to fix the ac. An old man walked up to S and gave her $100, said wish he could do more. S used to work for him. Thank goodness for wonderful people.
Our friend from the bar is gonna roll some pin joints for him, due to radiation J cant use share a joint or the pipe. I cant roll worth shit anymore :)

On to the plants. I will try and take some pictures of the buds. I harvested the other day. This is the first time we got hard tight buds and also our first time for some mold. I never saw it until I harvested, not much, just on a few tight buds. Also have seeds for the first time. Tons of bananas too! (saved some pollen) Due to all that, I trimmed all the buds off the stems to facilate drying and put them on the trays from my dehydrator. Have a fan blowing up thru the middle hole.

Thanks for the healing vibes, I hope he gets them soon!

Oh man, sorry to hear about the troubles my friend... I'll do what I can from here for you and your family.

Hey Sisco Any thing you can send will be appreciated!! :Namaste:

Hi TMac - Best wishes and healing vibes to your hubby's cousin. That's tough. I have watched people really important to me suffer with cancer, and it's a mofo.

Hi Xlr Almost the same thing happened to my sisters hubby, fine all his life then wham..... cancer of everything.... diagnosed in May died in Dec.... very young also...one of the best men. Sorry you have gone thru it too. Thanks for the wishes and vibes.

Back
Top Bottom