Sunni - a Pheno? Clone

Prozac? What's that for? Some sort of doggy depression? if you're gonna give him MMJ, I recommend edibles cuz dogs tend to slobber all over joints and their noses can get stuck in the bong!

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, my doggy be down. He's more of a vaporizer kind of dog, though. He's got a "Slobber Surfer". Says it's easier on his lungs or something. The worst is when he rolls around in my stash. I mean - it's MY stash.

Sorry for highjacking your thread TMac! Hope you and hubby are both still well!

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah, my doggy be down. He's more of a vaporizer kind of dog, though. He's got a "Slobber Surfer". Says it's easier on his lungs or something. The worst is when he rolls around in my stash. I mean - it's MY stash.

Sorry for highjacking your thread TMac! Hope you and hubby are both still well!

:rofl:

Tell him to be discreet...my dog lost a lot of money that way!

Haha when I was still in school, my bud would come over after classes and we'd sit at the kitchen table and slam bongs. We'd put the dog between us on a swivel chair and turn him towards us and exhale in his face. He loved it, he'd come to my room with us and chill in the corner while we played albums.

One day he kind of slumped over and would have fallen right out of the chair if I hadn't caught him, so after that we backed it down a little. A stoner dog for sure.

Haha when I was still in school, my bud would come over after classes and we'd sit at the kitchen table and slam bongs. We'd put the dog between us on a swivel chair and turn him towards us and exhale in his face. He loved it, he'd come to my room with us and chill in the corner while we played albums.

One day he kind of slumped over and would have fallen right out of the chair if I hadn't caught him, so after that we backed it down a little. A stoner dog for sure.

In my Hippie days I got a wonderful Dalmatian from the pound, well trained, would guard my car....an old Austin Healy with no top on it. I learned another thing about him too! If I left a lid on the table, when I got up, the lid was gone and Mose was on the floor stoned. He liked edibles ! :yahoo:

Mose like in Allison? I had a very cool cat with that moniker :grinjoint:

Wow! Horse! :yahoo:

You remember Mose Allison? I loved his music. I had all his stuff until I had a bad move and lost some stuff. I lived on Parchment Farm with him. :)

The dog came with the name. Probably the best dog I ever had. Well, there was a Beagle name Herman. He liked to hitch hike. I lived in Yountville, Cali back then and I would get calls from from St. Helena and Napa to come get him. :yahoo: Was not a house dog at all. He would go right through the screens. :smokin: I hated to tie him up. Damn near hung himself once. :)

Wow! Horse! :yahoo:

You remember Mose Allison? I loved his music. I had all his stuff until I had a bad move and lost some stuff. I lived on Parchment Farm with him. :)

The dog came with the name. Probably the best dog I ever had. Well, there was a Beagle name Herman. He liked to hitch hike. I lived in Yountville, Cali back then and I would get calls from from St. Helena and Napa to come get him. :yahoo: Was not a house dog at all. He would go right through the screens. :smokin: I hated to tie him up. Damn near hung himself once. :)

Ha, we must have had the same dogs! Had a door with a rope on the latch. Never could figure out how the dog got it around him. Swiss Army knife to the rescue!

Mrs Horse used to have Borzois. Sorry if there's any lovers of them out there, but they are the dumbest dog I know on the planet, which figures if you ever look at their craniums :) Talk about pea brains. One dog was a roamer, jeeze really they all were, and thunder storms freaked him out so much that he would jump thru the closest screen door... whether the door behind it was open or not. :)

Ha, we must have had the same dogs! Had a door with a rope on the latch. Never could figure out how the dog got it around him. Swiss Army knife to the rescue!

Mrs Horse used to have Borzois. Sorry if there's any lovers of them out there, but they are the dumbest dog I know on the planet, which figures if you ever look at their craniums :) Talk about pea brains. One dog was a roamer, jeeze really they all were, and thunder storms freaked him out so much that he would jump thru the closest screen door... whether the door behind it was open or not. :)

Never heard of a Borzois. Sounds like an idiot! No thanks. :)
Last dog I had was half pit bull and husky. Gentle as could be and loved the grandkids. When he passed Jo and I said no more. Just hurt too much. :smokin:

I will try and get by to see what you are up to!!

Thanks Blue, hope you over that nasty flu!! Think flu shot next year!!!:tokin:

Hey X, I do think the sun helps alot. There is some scientific name, some peeps get depressed from lack of sunshine. Maybe I have it!!

Thanks Tri, glad you got caught up!! I did have sticky fingers but they smelled soooo good!!
Glad it is spring, I'm absolutely happy in spring. Things flowering and looking pretty! Hubby is doing great and doing some walking now, has started therapy and is doing good.

Hey Marley, glad you stopped by! The pictures below are the last kush plant. I have 3 babies I have not taken pictures of yet. After they flower we will not grow over the summer.

Hey OMM, feeling much better. Just not worrying about stuff. Bet you are having some nice weather out there! Hope no radiation worries!! Tell Jo I said Hi!

Here is the last of the kush plants. I do have 3 babies started. Pictures to come!
2011_0324eeeee0006.JPG

2011_0324eeeee0008.JPG

2011_0324eeeee0015.JPG

2011_0324eeeee0014.JPG

2011_0324eeeee0009.JPG

Very nice - Congrats! :party:

:peace:

Never heard of a Borzois. Sounds like an idiot! No thanks. :)
Last dog I had was half pit bull and husky. Gentle as could be and loved the grandkids. When he passed Jo and I said no more. Just hurt too much. :smokin:

Ha, Borzois are Russian Wolf Hounds. They're so narrow, that you can hardly see them coming straight on :)

Our last dog was the best, too. 120# lab and ogre? She was Mrs Horse's constant outdoor companion. It's hard to replace the best.

Hi All,
Dogs are great! But it is hard when you loose them. I have 4 that are trying to bring the back yard in thru the dog door! Which is worse right now coz of some rock work we are having done to stop the dirt, added a mountain of red dirt, just to make it more interesting.... hopefully it will be rocked over on Sunday... cant take much more of this dirt...if I dust everything it just goes into the air,, if I sweep it does that same thing... and tomorrow they will bring in more of it.... a vicious circle!

Back in the early 70's, I had a springer. A friend came over and brought his stash and for some reason shoved it under my couch. He forgot it when he left. I got home from work the next day and my dog was racing around.... her mouth was all green, water in her bowl was too, what was left of it! Baggy pieces every where! My friend showed up real quick and nearly had an attack, 4 oz.... but of $20 stuff, prices were low back then, had been eaten or ruined by my dog.... shit happens sometimes!

The weather has been pretty nice, got to 67 today, nice and mild! Will get some baby pictures up soon!! Hubby is doing great!

Just watche FreeJack..... wasnt someone talking about that movie...??

Hay Tmac, remember this?

Is that a joint, man?

That there looks like
a quarter pounder, man.

There's a plane.

Hey, be careful
with that shit, man.

What, is it
heavy stuff, man?

Will it blow me away?

You better put
your seat belt on, man.

I'll tell you that much.

I been smoking since
I was born, man.

I can smoke
anything, man.

I smoke
that Michoacan, man,

Acapulco Gold, man.

I even smoke that tied stick,
you know?

Tied stick?

That stuff that's
tied to a stick.

Oh, Thai stick.

That didn't even
do nothing to me.

I could probably
smoke this whole joint

and still
walk away, man.

It wouldn't be
no problem at all, man.

Toke. Toke it out,
man.

(Mumbling)

Kind of grabs you
by the boo-boo, don't it?

Hey, man...

What?

What?

Oh!

Hey, what's in
this shit, man?

Mostly Maui-wowie,
man.

Yeah?

But it's got
some Labrador in it.

What's Labrador?

It's dog shit.

What?

Yeah, my dog ate
my stash, man.

Had it on the table,

and the little
motherfucker ate it, man.

Yeah?

I had to follow him around
with a little baggie

for three days
before I got it back.

Really blew
the dog's mind.

You mean we're smoking
dog shit, man?

Gets you high,
don't it?

:tokin:

Morning Tmac! Spring's coming fast here too, mid 80's in the forecast. Ugh that's too fast.

Hey Blue, Happening way to fast here!! Now we are up the mountain which helps, but it is already hot down in town!!

Hay Tmac, remember this?

Is that a joint, man?

That there looks like
a quarter pounder, man.

There's a plane.

Hey, be careful
with that shit, man.

What, is it
heavy stuff, man?

Will it blow me away?

You better put
your seat belt on, man.

I'll tell you that much.

I been smoking since
I was born, man.

I can smoke
anything, man.

I smoke
that Michoacan, man,

Acapulco Gold, man.

I even smoke that tied stick,
you know?

Tied stick?

That stuff that's
tied to a stick.

Oh, Thai stick.

That didn't even
do nothing to me.

I could probably
smoke this whole joint
and still
walk away, man.

It wouldn't be
no problem at all, man.

Toke. Toke it out,
man.

(Mumbling)

Kind of grabs you
by the boo-boo, don't it?

Hey, man...

What?

What?

Oh!

Hey, what's in
this shit, man?

Mostly Maui-wowie,
man.

Yeah?

But it's got
some Labrador in it.

What's Labrador?

It's dog shit.

What?

Yeah, my dog ate
my stash, man.

Had it on the table,
and the little
motherfucker ate it, man.

Yeah?

I had to follow him around
with a little baggie
for three days
before I got it back.

Really blew
the dog's mind.

You mean we're smoking
dog shit, man?

Gets you high,
don't it?
:tokin:

Yup..... I remember that!! Some of the greatest shit of all time!

Anyone read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand? I did back in the late 60's. Fantastic book... it is coming out in a movie!! April 15th

Hey Tmac! That's a pretty major project you've got going on, did you just put that wall in too? Beautiful yard.

I loved Atlas Shrugged too and the Fountainhead was also great. It's fitting that it's coming out on Tax Day!

Back
Top Bottom