Super NooB needs some help!

Avril

Hello everyone! well this is my first try at this after getting diagnosed with MS earlier this year and while i am enjoying it i have run into my first problem! i was gifted a Violator clone from local club and was SUPER excited to get her growing and she seemed to be doing just fine for the first couple weeks, but now growth seems to have almost completely halted and i have noticed that part of the main stalk is turning purple which i know isnt a good sign!

i did watch some videos on youtube and read a few articles on growing before i attempted this but none of them told me how to handle a clone in a cube! i was told the cube the clone was given to me in would just deteriorate after a few days and the plant would do on its merry way BUT the cube is still there and i am worried that the roots may be getting moldy or something??

either way if anyone out there can help me get her back to health i would be SOOOOOOO THANKFUL!!

i would post some pics but i REALLY suck with technology! and i cant quite figure it out yet!

i THINK i was able to upload some pics in the plants section lol

all i did when i first got the clone was grab a small pot fill it with some Organic soil and placed the cube a decent ways into the dirt and have since only been watering it with either rain water i have collected OR tap water i let sit for a day. and as for lights it's an outdoor plant for now.

i THINK i was able to upload some pics in the plants section lol

all i did when i first got the clone was grab a small pot fill it with some Organic soil and placed the cube a decent ways into the dirt and have since only been watering it with either rain water i have collected OR tap water i let sit for a day. and as for lights it's an outdoor plant for now.

If you want to keep the humidity up and not have to water every day, invert a clear container of some sort over the clone. You remove the cap for a few minutes each day to let the air circulate, but otherwise leave it on. You won't have to water again till you see some decent roots. It cannot drink water till those roots form, and the cap keep the leaves from drying out meanwhile.

Your soil looks plenty wet right now. Don't drown it. A plant that size in a rockwool cube may take a while to adapt to the radical change in soil. It needs some nute's but I think I'd wait until you see new growth telling you it has hooked up with the soil.

Back
Top Bottom