Support For 420 Magazine App For Android

The photo button disappeared and I can't load pics since yesterday morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Lilred,
A lot of people in the same boat, unaware though.

Hope it's fixed soon
Take care

Says there's five hundred downloads of 420 so I figured more people would've come through here with their troubles.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you for the information, we are currently investigating the issue in the backroom and will be back in touch. :thanks:
Any word Lester? Looking forward to being able to post pics again. From the looks of the thread it seems a change was made to the site or app because many of us lost the ability to post pictures from our mobile at the same exact time.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any word Lester? Looking forward to being able to post pics again. From the looks of the thread it seems a change was made to the site or app because many of us lost the ability to post pictures from our mobile at the same exact time.

We have staff, developers, and programmers all digging in on the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience gentlemen, please bear with us. This appears to be an android problem and photo uploading seems to be unaffected on all other platforms.

We will be in touch, thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :thanks:

:Namaste:

I found a photo workaround for now - Take a photo, then open it in the Gallery and touch the screen. Choose the share option and share it with the 420 magazine app, anywhere in any forum. This action prepares a mobile gallery image url with forum code. Like this -

[noparse]
420-magazine-mobile665255298.jpg
[/noparse]

We can select all of this, then cut and paste it into a journal post, one photo at a time.

Sent from my LG-H320 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I tried that first thing. I didn't give any option to post within my journal. Could only go so far as journals in progress

I found a photo workaround for now - Take a photo, then open it in the Gallery and touch the screen. Choose the share option and share it with the 420 magazine app, anywhere in any forum. This action prepares a mobile gallery image url with forum code. Like this -

[noparse]
[/noparse]

We can select all of this, then cut and paste it into a journal post, one photo at a time.

I tried that first off. Could only get as far as journals in progress

You have to complete that stage, then you see the url for your picture. Touch "Share to...." at the bottom of the screen.

420-magazine-mobile1565161616.jpg

Then select all and cut, then open your other tab containing the journal update and paste it into the post that you are composing.

420-magazine-mobile1292274198.jpg

Then simply cancel the posting process from the gallery and paste the code in your journal

420-magazine-mobile329510558.jpg

Okay.
But it will only be that way for a lil while, right ?
Jis seems like a lot to have to go through considering how easy it was before.

Okay.
But it will only be that way for a lil while, right ?
Jis seems like a lot to have to go through considering how easy it was before.

Hopefully it wont be much longer before it is fixed. This process of pasting images is not so bad once you do it a few times!

420-magazine-mobile2146945791.jpg

420-magazine-mobile39213047.jpg

Please fix this. It's truly a pain having to manipulate the gallery share process! Have to say, before this, this app rocked. Now, ...

The app developers updated the app a few days ago, this must have to do with that. Our programmers and the developer are on it guys. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

The longer it takes the prettier my lovely ladies will be when it's photo time.

Uhhh, was so simple before. I hope thats a temporary fix. Thats just a pain. Ill just keep waiting before I do any journal updates.

How can it be that the icon to add a picture just leaves and nobody knows how to reverse it.

I could add 5 pictures in 10 seconds. Now I have to jump through hoops to add 1.

I sure hope you guys can fix it.

Uhhh, was so simple before. I hope thats a temporary fix. Thats just a pain. Ill just keep waiting before I do any journal updates.

How can it be that the icon to add a picture just leaves and nobody knows how to reverse it.

I could add 5 pictures in 10 seconds. Now I have to jump through hoops to add 1.

I sure hope you guys can fix it.

That's how custom programming goes sometimes, upgrade or fix one thing and something else breaks elsewhere. :loopy:

Back
Top Bottom