SwedishCloset's Basement In Closet-Grow 250/600W HPS + LED - Vegetative/Flowering

SwedishCloset

Greetings both old and new friends and welcome to my quest #grow a' truckload of weed in time for summer so I then can relax, slack & surf with my brother in law (he is "teaching" me and we have alot of fun doing that) instead of being home "taking care of buisness" (water plants, work and such :rollingeyes:)!
:welcome:

Light;
I'm currently only using 250W HPS and approximately 70W fullspectrum LED UFO (90W my ass) but have an 600W HPS for the flowering stage and with that also 2* 26W UvB (repti glo 10.0). edit; Accually I got another UFO (same as the other) that is mounted in A cabinet for the moment but perhaps will support this grow at some late state if it's necessary?

Medium;
Soil for seedlings, some cheap one from the lokal store but for me it have worked out just fine for ages and I never had any ph-problems or nothing.

Lets start then! -The basement are well hidden under the floorboads inside A closet (shame on my otherwise regarding username as such :loopy:)
21354.JPG

...and down there you will find `10. one month old White Widow one Og-Kush and one BlueBerry Gum that are ready to be transfered to flower and another "bach" WW that are A couple of days old;

5676.JPG
4875.JPG
31218.JPG

All the WhiteWidow's are growing short and there are not much space between their nodes;
8396.JPG
7504.JPG

..compared to Og-Kush and BlueBerry Gum;
10280.JPG
9300.JPG

I will replant them all now this coming weekend and put the first twelve into flower under the 600W bulb on the other side of the styrofoam and drop 20 new seeds in water to, then it will be more then enough to choose from.
This is what the final result of the first basement "tryout" (WhiteWidow) looks like when finished;
Klar.JPG

...some really heavy shit if I may say so? :Rasta:

-Hope you all enjoyed and don't hesitate to ask if there is something you are curious about!

Re: SwedishCloset's basement in closet-grow 250/600W *HPS + LED (*vegetative/flowerin

Very good stuff there like the stealth, dam had a 3000 sq ft basement in Virginia that would have been perfect for gorwing in, on the other side of the pool table. Great grow look forward to some flowers, on yours and mine, Peace OG.

Replanted the first thirteen now (thought it was twelve before :hmmmm: ) and transfered them into "the flowering chamber" under 600W HPS;
Flower59.JPG

...they are exactly one month old (and one day) now. :yummy:

Looking sweet! I'll tag along. :thumb:
Thanks m'ate! :passitleft:

The old ones spent their entire life under 12/12 (circumstances) and looked like this when begin flowering (3-4-5weeks old, I don't remeber? :joint: );
S5000890.JPG

Compared to basement batch No.2 (this one);
Flower59.JPG

Same strain (besides two this round) but this time they spent 18/6 under 250W HPS and before 12/12 from start under 600W HPS (and then also slightly neglected under the early era).
I think they look more ...lush(?) this time. :dreamy:
Looks good sweed.Good work with hidden stairs.:goodjob:
Hehe, thats accually A funny story cause I stole the timber/wood at A sawmill nearby by bike and with my dog, A cople of 1*6 12feet long. :smokin:

The WW this batch looks bigger and more developed for sure. Gonna be nice to watch how they stretch the coming weeks.

:cheer:
I think so to! :yummy:

Replanted the other eighteen this morning btw, they did'nt like the small cups that I planted them in any longer and was accually starting to look slightly sad.
:ban:

Update!

Has it gone a week now sence I replanted and put´em under 600W? :tokin:

11777.JPG
21359.JPG

31222.JPG
4878.JPG

Og-Kush is streching A little bit more then the rest;
5679.JPG

...and Blueberry Gum looks like the "others" (my WhiteWidow/something else);
6581.JPG

Soon they will have "turned" I can feel it; :loopy:
7507.JPG

...it dosen't look to shabby (so far) or what does the mob say? :yummy:

Looking good swedish! im in ;)

tokage? :peace:
Welcome welcome! Tokage? at the moment some Moby Dick from the "old" closetgrow or did I get U wrong there?

:smokin:

Big bump! :cheer:

Now everything is set to flower, the first ones should have been put in flower a little bit earlier but now it is how it is (OG Kush & Blueberry Gum has almost stretched to far already);

10288.JPG

20101.JPG

Og Kush;
6016.JPG

Blueberry Gum;
7016.JPG

Lots and lots of branches;
10028.JPG

The small ones not so much;
12024.JPG

...this one looks like it have been topped but not by me?; :thedoubletake:
4060.JPG

.. hafto be some kind of mutation? :reading420magazine:

Hafto replant this ones very soon I suppose;
3058.JPG

..it's difficult to water without making a mess of everything.

First attempt to defoliation (diden't do it so "hard" but still it made A difference);
9014.JPG

...and they have now started to flower 4-real;
8016.JPG

What do you guys think? :theband:

Wow, been away a few weeks and your grow has taken off! All while mine is slowing down towards end stage. Hehe life and death...
No life without death! :hmmmm:

My old camera broke down on me and I havn't really got the hang of the new one but here goes... something;

To begin with, -where's spring?
11792.JPG

..deep frozen soil ain't fun to deal with. :helpsmilie:

But down stairs it's midsummer;
21375.JPG

31237.JPG

4886.JPG

5684.JPG

6588.JPG

..Blueberry & OG are have grown to tall but it is how it is.

And as I said, new camera;
7516.JPG

-Yum yum! :yummy:

Impressive grow, Swedish! And love the secret staircase!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom