2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG)

glyc·er·ol ˈɡlisərôl,ˈɡlisəräl/ noun

a colorless, sweet, viscous liquid formed as a byproduct in soap manufacture. It is used as an emollient and laxative, and for making explosives and antifreeze.

glyc·er·ol (glis'ĕr-ol),
A sweet viscous fluid obtained by the saponification of fats and fixed oils; used as a solvent, as a skin emollient, by injection or in the form of suppository for constipation, and as a vehicle and sweetening agent.
Synonym(s): 1, 2, 3-propanetriol, glycerin, glycerite (1) , glyceryl alcohol
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012

glycerol /glyc·er·ol/ (-ol) a trihydroxy sugar alcohol that is the backbone of many lipids and an important intermediate in carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Pharmaceutical preparations are called glycerin.
Dorland's Medical Dictionary for Health Consumers. © 2007 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.

There's something tingling in my brain here. It has to do with the antifreeze factor. That's what omega-3s are - antifreeze. It's why populations in the frozen north that live on fish survive the conditions and thrive. They're filled with antifreeze.

But that's superficial to what's working its way to clarity in my brain. This one blindsided me as I was on my way to Callanetics. :laughtwo: I'll revisit the subject later, see if any other clues come floating up.

This creative playing is great fun. Anyone else finding work to be more play every day? It's been over a month for me now. I'm far enough along that yesterday I found myself shouting out "I'm having soooo much fun playing!!!" Quite a few times, actually. :laughtwo: And I am having fun. :slide:

I'll be back later to see if I can piece this together.

Good afternoon everyone. :love:

If you want your brain to tingle, look deeper into the man who brought us truth about mold vs essential oil. I don't recommend it though, especially you Sue, it COULD hurt your brain and he's on it already !:goodjob: note re; Edward R Close, Phd,PE :idea:

Before I go:

We evolved to heal. That's the function of the ECS - to heal. We used to have shaman and medicine men, village healers everyone trusted. These people served the valuable function of reminding us that we had a mighty healing power inside us, and with the help of some herbal wisdom, they helped you bring the body back into balance.

Or you died. We all die. Somewhere along the line we all die. But while you're still here among us you're evolved to heal, and in reality, the limitations are self-inflicted. No judgement in that statement, just fact. Your ECS, in healthy condition and entirely on its own, without your input or awareness, is capable of destroying cancer tumors. In times of stress we can augment and support that system, as it regains strength.

I'm confused that we seem to have forgotten that healing is the norm. We get all hyper and fearful about sickness. Sickness is a chance to watch wonderful you heal. Then figure out what may have caused that and resolve to keep that out of your life by focusing on what you do want in your life.

Like a world where cannabis is free from political intervention. :dreamy:

There...... I like that thought. Made me giggle. :laughtwo:

:ciao:

I'm not sure where I was going with this. Again, something tumbling through my brain.

Take a walk, it will get it out..or go clean the drawer you spoke about...anything to make you think of something else for a few minutes... :hug:

Also, Hippocrates healed with food/eatables... and cannabis root has been known to help from the Chinese ( thousand of years ago)
SO WHY THOSE POLITICIANS hate the idea of healing people with cannabis???

remember Sue, effortless, just keep a pen handy !!! gotta go , wife is calling. gonna take a looong vacation, with my laptop.:circle-of-love:

Take a walk, it will get it out..or go clean the drawer you spoke about...anything to make you think of something else for a few minutes... :hug:

Also, Hippocrates healed with food/eatables... and cannabis root has been known to help from the Chinese ( thousand of years ago)

I'll be pulsing in a minute, memorizing the "A"section of the glossary from the link Oldbear shared with us. :laughtwo: I figured out a creative way to get them to stick in my brain. Lol!

The answer to that frustrated outburst is simple, profits and propaganda. But we're smarter now, and we refuse to let them keep us looking backwards with indignation. We're choosing to move forward and relearn the healing arts. One giggle at a time. :rofl:

Oh, by the way, I already posted this on cajun's thread but should mention it here also.

My cancer treatment with CCO suppositories is successful. PET scan on Friday showed no tumors visible. All the credit goes to CCO and hugs from SweetSue!:love::hug:

Oh Kingston,

I am so very, very happy for you!!!

And credit goes to you, too, for being honest open and willing to try the cure. There are still many misinformed individuals out there too terrified to try it.

Oh I am just so damned happy for you.

Libations poured all around!

Oh, by the way, I already posted this on cajun's thread but should mention it here also.

My cancer treatment with CCO suppositories is successful. PET scan on Friday showed no tumors visible. All the credit goes to CCO and hugs from SweetSue!:love::hug:

This news made me cry! That is wonderful news. Will you continue the regimen? (Of CCO and hugs?)

An update on treating my wife's Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Daily she does the following:
On rising:
A hot cuppa tea

A dose of her tonic - its called Recovery by Purica. We discovered this before we started using cannabis and we continue because it gave us some pain relief. It also contains glucosamine.

Vitamin D3 + K2

A double dose capsule of 7/27 cannabis oil. This is an oil I purchase from a local (Toronto) dispensary.If you want specifics on sources, PM me. We are now up to a double dose (2 rice grain sized dabs) in a veg 00 capsule, with a small amount of liquid lecithin and a dab of olive oil. This seems to a base for her treatment. We are slowly increasing the dosage, and hopefully some healing will happen. This oil also provides good pain relief.

Juice - We have a juice machine and make juice every day with carrots, celery and apple. I sneak into the mix another shot of liquid glucosamine.

A bowl or two of Blue Dream, we use a vaporiser. This strain has shown itself to be a consistent winner. If I could grow, this would be the first strain I'd start. Its pain relief happens right away.

A hot bath - once she's nicely baked, with the cannabis, she gets into a hot bath and soaks. This step eases the pain further and helps her relax.

This is pretty much our standard morning routine and by the time she gets out of the tub, she feels a lot better.

(She just now got out of the tub and is planning her work for the day -laundry, cooking, painting, etc. Before that, she could hardly walk - now her hands are much better... )

I just remembered, now is a good time for her to use a topical. We have some we got from a dispensary. a cannabis infused salve.. it seems to help.

At bedtime she takes another double dose of 7/27.

During the day, if she feels the need she will take a 7/27 oil capsule, and, of course, we have Blue Dream and AK-47 for pain relief and euphoria.
RA is a weird and terrible disease, and it changes from day to day (minute to minute!) and so we do all the above in a shotgun approach in hopes that as we continue, she will find homoeostasis.

We have tried turmeric, but to take a useful dose requires 5 X 00 capsules, and she's just not willing to take so many. I've snuck a bit of turmeric into her juice, but its got a pretty strong taste.

I'd be glad to hear any suggestions you may have

This news made me cry! That is wonderful news. Will you continue the regimen? (Of CCO and hugs?)

Absolutely sticking with the regimen. This is stage 4 with mets, so no letting up. But such a relief to have hard proof that it's working!
:Namaste:

On rising:
A hot cuppa tea

A dose of her tonic - its called Recovery by Purica. We discovered this before we started using cannabis and we continue because it gave us some pain relief. It also contains glucosamine.

Vitamin D3 + K2

A double dose capsule of 7/27 cannabis oil. This is an oil I purchase from a local (Toronto) dispensary.If you want specifics on sources, PM me. We are now up to a double dose (2 rice grain sized dabs) in a veg 00 capsule, with a small amount of liquid lecithin and a dab of olive oil. This seems to a base for her treatment. We are slowly increasing the dosage, and hopefully some healing will happen. This oil also provides good pain relief.

Juice - We have a juice machine and make juice every day with carrots, celery and apple. I sneak into the mix another shot of liquid glucosamine.

A bowl or two of Blue Dream, we use a vaporiser. This strain has shown itself to be a consistent winner. If I could grow, this would be the first strain I'd start. Its pain relief happens right away.

A hot bath - once she's nicely baked, with the cannabis, she gets into a hot bath and soaks. This step eases the pain further and helps her relax.

This is pretty much our standard morning routine and by the time she gets out of the tub, she feels a lot better.

(She just now got out of the tub and is planning her work for the day -laundry, cooking, painting, etc. Before that, she could hardly walk - now her hands are much better... )

I just remembered, now is a good time for her to use a topical. We have some we got from a dispensary. a cannabis infused salve.. it seems to help.

During the day, if she feels the need she will take a 7/27 oil capsule, and, of course, we have Blue Dream and AK-47 for pain relief and euphoria.
RA is a weird and terrible disease, and it changes from day to day (minute to minute!) and so we do all the above in a shotgun approach in hopes that as we continue, she will find homoeostasis.

We have tried turmeric, but to take a useful dose requires 5 X 00 capsules, and she's just not willing to take so many. I've snuck a bit of turmeric into her juice, but its got a pretty strong taste.

Thank you for that thorough recounting Danolo. I'm impressed with how well you've gotten this under control. A multi-faceted approach to healing has always been a preferred choice. The "silver bullet" mentality is one of those erroneous ideas we allowed ourselves to believe. Silly humans. :laughtwo:

I've never tried tumeric. Maybe I should before I recommend it. Find some ways to get it into the diet. :hmmmm:

About the only thing I might suggest myself is to start with mixing a measured quantity of oil with the lecithin and olive oil. This way you'd have more control over the dosing and it might make increasing to the therapeutic dose easier to control and maintain.

Forgive me if I misunderstood, but it sounded like you mix as you go.

If you haven't checked out the thread on supporting the ECS, please do so, and consider what changes you might make to help the ECS reduce inflammation.

Wake up every morning deliberately claiming to be joyful and see how far that takes you. Have fun with it.

You seem to have things well in hand. I'd expect with some support of the ECS and a continuation on the path of gently increasing her dose to get to her sweet spot, you're a poster child for how to do it right. :high-five:

When you guys work out dosing DMSO, things may change more quickly in her world. I'm heartened that she's regained the mobility to re-engage with life and her passions. :hug: :love:

About the only thing I might suggest myself is to start with mixing a measured quantity of oil with the lecithin and olive oil. This way you'd have more control over the dosing and it might make increasing to the therapeutic dose easier to control and maintain.

Forgive me if I misunderstood, but it sounded like you mix as you go.

Hmmm "mix as I go".. I guess that IS what I do... I squirt a dab into each cap of each ingredient. And, if I read you correctly, you may be suggesting I mix all the ingredients together first, then syringe it up and squirt each cap, huh? Is that what you mean?

THAT would make the ratio of ingredients the same for each cap, and if I was careful, the quantity of mixed ingredients in each cap would be close to the same.

Is that what you mean, jelly bean?

So, what is the best ratio?
The three ingredients are:7/27 oil
liquid lecithin
olive oil

equal parts of each?

Thanks

Thanks so much for your encouragement and positive vibes here.

:woohoo::yahoo::party::yahoo::woohoo:

That's GREAT news! Thanks for letting us know.

:circle-of-love:

Because for the most part, they're in the pockets of big pharma.

Because for the most part, they're in the pockets of big pharma.

We understand now. They can't keep us down unless we allow them to.

On rising:
A hot cuppa tea

Vitamin D3 + K2

Danolo,

Maybe you should come visit us in my new Study Hall, link at the bottom of my signature. Maybe a cream would help ease her pain. It certainly couldn't hurt. We'd love to see you there. We'd love to try to help. I'm sure others there would echo my sentiments. We've got a greaet group already assembling, and I'm sure we could help you. If not, you could pm me privately and I could try to help you work out a cream privately to help you. I promise I won't cause her any more pain.

All my best,

I've never tried tumeric. Maybe I should before I recommend it. Find some ways to get it into the diet. :hmmmm:

Turmeric, it is the yellow in yellow mustard. I try to get my intake of turmeric from Indian food. Chana masala is one of my go to. I luvz the shi te out of it. There is a seafood curry too but I digress.
And living in the city I can get it delivered or I can walk to the restaurant.

I like turmeric but as Danolo says, it is a strong taste. I cannot begin to think of it in capsule form.

What a great detailed write up thanks Danolo :ciao: you rock!

Back
Top Bottom