Hmmm "mix as I go".. I guess that IS what I do... I squirt a dab into each cap of each ingredient. And, if I read you correctly, you may be suggesting I mix all the ingredients together first, then syringe it up and squirt each cap, huh? Is that what you mean?

THAT would make the ratio of ingredients the same for each cap, and if I was careful, the quantity of mixed ingredients in each cap would be close to the same.

Is that what you mean, jelly bean?

So, what is the best ratio?
The three ingredients are:7/27 oil
liquid lecithin
olive oil

equal parts of each?

Thanks

Thanks so much for your encouragement and positive vibes here.

We swim in positive vibes in this room. :laughtwo: You're welcome. :hug: You're doing a bang-up job buckaroo. :high-five: Now let's refine it. Here's the link to the blogged post of our last work on the BioBombs.

BioBombs: rework

And fookinel's incredible tutorial on mixing the capsules as BioBombs. He used flaxseed oil, which is more challenging to get emulsified, but you'll be working with olive oil.

fookinel's tutorial on BioBombs

I'd recommend you go with the 20:1 mix. She's already familiar with it, and that'll give you a starting point. She has materials on hand to vape for pain management while you get the dosages pinned down, but I suspect this won't be an inordinate concern.

If you have her on the 20:1 capsules and she's taking two at a dose, it's time to consider going to a 10:1 mix.

You understand we're all winging it here, right? We're all lab rats, working it out one case at a time.

The capsules are easier to fill with a syringe. Most of us have them on hand because we make oil, and that's what we use to pull the oil from the pans for storage. You may be able to get some from a pharmacy. Not sure about access outside of mail order. I get mine from the rain forest. I have more than enough to spare, if you'd like me to send you a few. I'm serious about that offer. PM me if you're interested. I have a quantity. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:party: I have the first 20 pages of this thread catalogued!! :woohoo: :party:

OMG, it's so much fun to see how much we've covered, and I'm only 20 pages in. :slide: I can certainly see how intimidating this would be to a casual observer. It'd scare away more people than I'm comfortable with. The sooner this project gets completed the happier I'll be.

But to be honest, it's hard to imagine being happier than I am right now.

Well....... Cajun could come back any day now with positive labs of his own. :battingeyelashes: :love:

No worries Sue! :thumb:

I'm also interested in whole plant extractions. At the moment I'm looking at trying a SOG setup mainly aimed at a large number of plants with a single cola (I hope the terminology is correct, I'm still getting used to it!) as opposed to a small number of plants with many colas. I was hoping that by only having one to put all it's energy in to it may be better in some way. If the whole plant extractions show some interesting results then I may have to rethink my whole grow!
:rofl:

Hi Sue! I was browsing your notes and found this entry on SOG. I experimented with SOG but at the time only considered dry weight of buds, which was encouraging in its own right. But the batch of oil I finally made with those buds had the highest oil yield per ounce. (This is the 2nd batch I mentioned in my post on How to make CCO thread.) So higher dry weight yield (for some strains), higher oil yield per ounce, and 3rd gold star for being some of the most potent oil I've made.
So I support fookinel's conclusion about SOG for anyone making CCO. Or at least I highly recommend that more growers give it a try and share their results.

Hi Sue! I was browsing your notes and found this entry on SOG. I experimented with SOG but at the time only considered dry weight of buds, which was encouraging in its own right. But the batch of oil I finally made with those buds had the highest oil yield per ounce. (This is the 2nd batch I mentioned in my post on How to make CCO thread.) So higher dry weight yield (for some strains), higher oil yield per ounce, and 3rd gold star for being some of the most potent oil I've made.
So I support fookinel's conclusion about SOG for anyone making CCO. Or at least I highly recommend that more growers give it a try and share their results.

Whoa! Talk about timing! I'm getting ready to shift my whole grow to Doc's HB soil, and I've been considering the different ways to get something like this going. I wonder..... Multiple plants in a large pot? What do you think KR? The push is for more soil, because the soil bots will perform better in more soil. If I can get more plants into one large pot and keep them contained...... :hmmmm:

Quite frankly, the name of the game is oil production. I'm driven to get this idea through my thick skull. Oil is more economical in the end, and I really, really want to try some of that ND Sap oil GiGi has us salivating over. I'll be spending time with Ziggy in a few weeks. I'll have to pick his brain about getting the kit to work with small pots. You reminded me that he did the best yields of all of us using a SOG method and a shallow SWICK.

From Thomas W. Myers, "Anatomy Trains" on the myofascial net.

The bald statement is that the fascial web so permeates the body as to be part of the immediate environment of every cell. Without its support, the brain would be runny custard, the liver would spread through the abdominal cavity, and we would end up as a puddle at our own feet. Only in the open lumens of the respiratory and digestive tracts is the binding, strengthening, connecting, and separating web of fascia absent. Even in the circulatory tubes, filled with flowing blood, itself a connective tissue, the potential exists for fiber to form a leak-stopping clot (and in some places we do not need one, as when plaque builds in an artery).

We could not extract a cubic centimeter, let alone Shylock's pound of flesh, without taking with us some of this mesh work of collagen. With any touch we contact the tone of this web, registering it whether we are conscious of it or not, and affecting it, whatever our intention.

This ubiquitous network has enough of a regular molecular lattice to qualify as a liquid crystal, which begs us to question to what frequencies this bilological 'antenna' is tuned, and how it can be tuned to a wider spectrum of frequencies or harmonized within itself. Although this idea may be farfetched, the electrical properties of fascia have been noted but little studied to date, and we are now glimpsing some of the mechanisms of such 'tuning' (pre-stress)

So what frequency do you think cancer tumors give off to attract the warrior cannabinoids we introduce into our systems? The mystery deepens.

Stay joyful people. I become more convinced by the day. :laughtwo:

Just when the story gets' interesting , I realize " that's bi-polar manic high folks". I'm sorry in a way you understand. I've been diagnosed and many manic episodes in my life. Gonna read some of Doc Buds threads when I have time but hope Doc might help my son grow if I leave on holiday for a bit. He's alot better at this computer thing, I'm still using my middle finger!! It gives me joy. Cajun my prayers and thoughts be with you always. Magnus8 and Sue and Friends, let's stay in touch. Diane sees doctors next couple weeks and I'll get back on that vit E thing. She doesn't know she is getting the deliberate waking every morning. She hardly if ever partakes but is open to it and I'm going to need help with that here. She is basically a basket case mentally and physically. Seedlings are 11 days old so it might be a while! 10 little ones - 3 strains but we'll see how many girls. Well, that's manic depression, what can I say ? Keep smokin Reefer always. PS love to meet up at MM22.5 someday. Take over the Keys with stoners again !!

What kind of lecithin should I buy for my cco? Granules, powder or liquid? I still cannot find the recipe for cco, but I know it contains lecithin. Would I add granules or powder to my capsules or add either or liquid to a liquid oil concoction? And can someone please give me an actual link to the recipe so that I can stop asking such stupid questions? Please? Pretty please? There, I asked nicely....

sorry, I just love this post:amen: somebody working full time over there and could sure use help time to time. they might need their own thread or whatever they call it.

Hell, I can't REMEMBER to shout first thing in the mornngg and say "I'm ready to play!'

First thing in the morning I'm so bleary eyed and I stumble around grasping at counters to hold myself steady!

To heck with shouting "I'm ready to play." I'm ready to shout, "Where's my damn coffee!"

hahahahaha

Me too!

Whoa! Talk about timing! I'm getting ready to shift my whole grow to Doc's HB soil, and I've been considering the different ways to get something like this going. I wonder..... Multiple plants in a large pot? What do you think KR? The push is for more soil, because the soil bots will perform better in more soil. If I can get more plants into one large pot and keep them contained...... :hmmmm:

Quite frankly, the name of the game is oil production. I'm driven to get this idea through my thick skull. Oil is more economical in the end, and I really, really want to try some of that ND Sap oil GiGi has us salivating over. I'll be spending time with Ziggy in a few weeks. I'll have to pick his brain about getting the kit to work with small pots. You reminded me that he did the best yields of all of us using a SOG method and a shallow SWICK.

Whoa! Talk about timing! I was just thinking of editing my post to add Doc's kit as the 4th gold star for my SOG plan. Yes, large pots with 4-6 plants each. I did 4 plants in the 6 gallon pots in my experimental grow. That was about right space wise, but I'm thinking of making larger pots or an indoor raised bed like Canna and Nis just made.

Whoa! Talk about timing! I was just thinking of editing my post to add Doc's kit as the 4th gold star for my SOG plan. Yes, large pots with 4-6 plants each. I did 4 plants in the 6 gallon pots in my experimental grow. That was about right space wise, but I'm thinking of making larger pots or an indoor raised bed like Canna and Nis just made.

I'll be with them too. I'll see what I can learn about what they did. Oh KR, we may have figured out how to make even better oil using the kit and some creative cultivation. :slide:

Hey.... I stopped actually to see you. :battingeyelashes: I know I go a little overboard sometimes with celebrations, but gee whiz..... you're so worth the extra party.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I have to go to bed now. I'm glad I caught you before we both wandered off. :love:

An update on treating my wife's Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Daily she does the following:
On rising:
A hot cuppa tea

A dose of her tonic - its called Recovery by Purica. We discovered this before we started using cannabis and we continue because it gave us some pain relief. It also contains glucosamine.

Vitamin D3 + K2

A double dose capsule of 7/27 cannabis oil. This is an oil I purchase from a local (Toronto) dispensary.If you want specifics on sources, PM me. We are now up to a double dose (2 rice grain sized dabs) in a veg 00 capsule, with a small amount of liquid lecithin and a dab of olive oil. This seems to a base for her treatment. We are slowly increasing the dosage, and hopefully some healing will happen. This oil also provides good pain relief.

Juice - We have a juice machine and make juice every day with carrots, celery and apple. I sneak into the mix another shot of liquid glucosamine.

A bowl or two of Blue Dream, we use a vaporiser. This strain has shown itself to be a consistent winner. If I could grow, this would be the first strain I'd start. Its pain relief happens right away.

A hot bath - once she's nicely baked, with the cannabis, she gets into a hot bath and soaks. This step eases the pain further and helps her relax.

This is pretty much our standard morning routine and by the time she gets out of the tub, she feels a lot better.

(She just now got out of the tub and is planning her work for the day -laundry, cooking, painting, etc. Before that, she could hardly walk - now her hands are much better... )

I just remembered, now is a good time for her to use a topical. We have some we got from a dispensary. a cannabis infused salve.. it seems to help.

At bedtime she takes another double dose of 7/27.

During the day, if she feels the need she will take a 7/27 oil capsule, and, of course, we have Blue Dream and AK-47 for pain relief and euphoria.
RA is a weird and terrible disease, and it changes from day to day (minute to minute!) and so we do all the above in a shotgun approach in hopes that as we continue, she will find homoeostasis.

We have tried turmeric, but to take a useful dose requires 5 X 00 capsules, and she's just not willing to take so many. I've snuck a bit of turmeric into her juice, but its got a pretty strong taste.

I'd be glad to hear any suggestions you may have

Thanks Danolo my friend, You just inspired me to install a jacuzzi for my wife, I think that may help in many ways. We had a new one once but sold the house right after I finished that one. It was the best with air bubbles. Anything to help cheer her up. PS sorry for double posting , I gotta stop this train

Hi I'm 45 and have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic pain Syndrome brought on by PTSD, the pain is mostly in my lower back, buttocks, horrific Alloydinia in my upper outer thighs, my Sacroiliac Joints, my Pelvis, to the point I can no longer walk and have been in a chair for the past 3 years, I have been on every opiate imaginable antidepressants and the usual Gabapentin and Lyrica all with no effect, for the past 2 years I have been on 70mcg Bu-Trans patches which did take the edge off also 600mg SR. Tramadol daily however recently im finding it harder and harder to manage with the elevating pain a friend suggested Cannabis Oil I have never used illicit drugs im in Scotland have no idea where how who what to do approach look, anything to try this approach but I'm at my wits end in excruciating non stop pain, insomnia, anxiety regarding being in chair ( thought it would be temporary), I want my life back I want to return to work I want to be able to stand and walk even if it means using sticks, want to drive again, want my independence back, is there a way to buy cannabis oil with the THC removed so it can be used for medicinal purposes only im absolutely desperate I don't drink alcohol ever and I don't smoke hence the reason for the oil I hope someone can put me in the right direction thankyou

Hi I'm 45 and have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic pain Syndrome brought on by PTSD, the pain is mostly in my lower back, buttocks, horrific Alloydinia in my upper outer thighs, my Sacroiliac Joints, my Pelvis, to the point I can no longer walk and have been in a chair for the past 3 years, I have been on every opiate imaginable antidepressants and the usual Gabapentin and Lyrica all with no effect, for the past 2 years I have been on 70mcg Bu-Trans patches which did take the edge off also 600mg SR. Tramadol daily however recently im finding it harder and harder to manage with the elevating pain a friend suggested Cannabis Oil I have never used illicit drugs im in Scotland have no idea where how who what to do approach look, anything to try this approach but I'm at my wits end in excruciating non stop pain, insomnia, anxiety regarding being in chair ( thought it would be temporary), I want my life back I want to return to work I want to be able to stand and walk even if it means using sticks, want to drive again, want my independence back, is there a way to buy cannabis oil with the THC removed so it can be used for medicinal purposes only im absolutely desperate I don't drink alcohol ever and I don't smoke hence the reason for the oil I hope someone can put me in the right direction thankyou

Mcclungt5 ..... :hug::hug::hug:

Take a deep breath and let it out........ another.....one more baby....... OK.

Pain sucks, Huh? The body builds the most horrendous tolerance to the opioids. You reach a point where they begin to cause more pain than they relieve, and then they increase inflammation in the gut, which cascades. It's a viscious cycle, but one you're about to leave behind, my new friend.

I have things to take care of before I can give a more complete answer. If you can secure some cannabis, the very first thing you want to do is to never take an opioid without first taking a dose of cannabis. This simple step will seriously potentiate your opioid, allowing you to almost immediately begin reducing the opioid dose.

Cannabis is the way off opioids. You owe your friend a hug. Find some cannabis ASAP. I'll be back later with more guidance.

You did well to find us. See that light shining through the forest of pain? That's your brighter future calling you forward. Welcome to the beginning of relief. Make yourself at home and meet the crew.

:love: :hug: :love:

Hey Mcclungt5....

You are in the right place... stay in touch and follow the advice of the gurus here.

And don't be too concerned by the "illegal" aspects of cannabis use. I mean, yes be careful of Law Enforcement, but know that cannabis, while illegal, is a medical herb that will heal you. The euphoria you may feel from time to time will not damage you in any way, in fact it will help you handle your pain better. And, as you progress here with using this amazing herb you will find balance.

We all wish you well.

Danolo,

Maybe you should come visit us in my new Study Hall, link at the bottom of my signature. Maybe a cream would help ease her pain. It certainly couldn't hurt. We'd love to see you there. We'd love to try to help. I'm sure others there would echo my sentiments. We've got a greaet group already assembling, and I'm sure we could help you. If not, you could pm me privately and I could try to help you work out a cream privately to help you. I promise I won't cause her any more pain.

All my best,

Hell Yeah, Turn It Up (the video of coarse !) Montgomery Gentry echo, echo ech..ehhh ?

We swim in positive vibes in this room. :laughtwo: You're welcome. :hug: You're doing a bang-up job buckaroo. :high-five: Now let's refine it. Here's the link to the blogged post of our last work on the BioBombs.

BioBombs: rework

And fookinel's incredible tutorial on mixing the capsules as BioBombs. He used flaxseed oil, which is more challenging to get emulsified, but you'll be working with olive oil.

fookinel's tutorial on BioBombs

I'd recommend you go with the 20:1 mix. She's already familiar with it, and that'll give you a starting point. She has materials on hand to vape for pain management while you get the dosages pinned down, but I suspect this won't be an inordinate concern.

If you have her on the 20:1 capsules and she's taking two at a dose, it's time to consider going to a 10:1 mix.

You understand we're all winging it here, right? We're all lab rats, working it out one case at a time.

The capsules are easier to fill with a syringe. Most of us have them on hand because we make oil, and that's what we use to pull the oil from the pans for storage. You may be able to get some from a pharmacy. Not sure about access outside of mail order. I get mine from the rain forest. I have more than enough to spare, if you'd like me to send you a few. I'm serious about that offer. PM me if you're interested. I have a quantity. :cheesygrinsmiley:

7/27 hmm that's curious for some reason !

Ummm... What is SOG??? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom