Well, Mr. Bean does know a thing or 2 .

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Now change that name for us young man !!
QUANTUM MATHEMATICS FOR QUANTUM REALITY
By Edward R. Close, PhD, DSPE
ABSTRACT
Arguably the most important scientific discovery in modern times is the revelation that we exist in a quantized reality governed by the laws of general relativity. By far the most successful mathematical procedure used by scientists to analyze physical reality is the calculus of Newton and Leibniz. But, mainly because of its successes, the fact that Newtonian calculus is mathematically inappropriate for application to the quantum phenomena revealed by Planck and Einstein discoveries has been largely overlooked. It is the theme of this paper that this oversight causes much of the co-called “quantum weirdness” that physicists often talk about, and that the proper analysis of a quantized reality requires an appropriately quantized system of mathematical logic.

In this paper, focusing on the four most basic elementary particles: photons, electrons, up-quarks and down-quarks, a system of mathematical logic operating on quantum mass-energy-volumetric equivalence units is introduced. The Triadic Rotational Unit of Equivalence (TRUE) quantum equivalence unit is derived from the basic principles of quantum mechanics, relativity and particle-wave complementarity. Introduction of quantum equivalence units enables us to revise the calculus of Newton and Leibniz to produce a calculus that is more appropriate for application to the phenomena of relativistic quantum reality.

Applying this new calculus to elementary particles and combinations of elementary particles, we obtain a clearer understanding of the sub-atomic, atomic and molecular structure of reality. The use of this system of quantized mathematical logic clears up much of the “quantum weirdness”, yields new information about the multi-dimensional nature of reality, and makes the scientific description and analysis of quantum phenomena much more comprehensible and complete. As a result, experimental data that seemed irrelevant become meaningful, and some observations that are inexplicable in the current paradigm, are explained. Peace with all always and forever amen

once again, spent all day researching....one step forward, 3 steps back. Not that I don't appreciate everyone's advice, but before blindly following such advice, I try to research it a bit first. I have a really stressful day tomorrow with my oncologist..it ain't gonna be pretty...... Then rest of week my hubby has tests/exams.....can only imagine the myriad of tests his doc will put him thru! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$....and hubs NEVER does what is advised anyway (quit this, that & the other thing)......so, really what is the point.
Only did one dose of 50/50 tincture today, with a tad more hemp oil thrown in for good measure. It sufficed. Can't take it and still go to docs appt. (my oncologist tomorrow), so that puts a crimp in my schedule. Then Tues is trip to dispensary, then Wed, hubs doc....yada yada........Am rethinking what I said about not wanting to get high, LOL.......right now it feels like that's ALL I want to do...escape!
OK, lovelies, I appreciate the love, caring and good vibes. We'll figure it all out, eh?
Nite Nite & sweet dreams,
ali:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:

I am actually looking for a way to deal with my anxiety without getting high. You say, KingstonRabbi, that you don't get high from suppositories? Am I to understand that most people would get high from them? Is there another means of dosing that I could use that would not get me high but would still control my anxiety? I had thought that suppositories would be the way to go, but I suppose not. I know already that an oral tincture would get me high, and I know that smoking/vaping gets me high. Is there no other way to dose this medication that would not get me high?

The reason I'm asking is because I have a terrible anxiety about driving, especially in the winter. I have to drive 11 km on back country, gravel roads that are seldom cleared or cleaned by my county, just to get to the highway. And night driving, at any time of the year, terrifies me. I do everything I can not to drive, but sometimes it has to be done. Before, my wife would do all the driving, but with her leaving me come the middle of March (that's when the party ends, I was told last night), I'm going to have to do much more driving myself.

And I'm just terrified, right now.

I don't want to have to continue taking my Ativan, but at least I can drive without being stoned on it.

If you're looking for a strain to use that will help your anxiety without getting you high, I would suggest you look at Indicas as they relax the mind rather than revving it up.

Personally, I like Nordle but here's an article on Leafly with their suggestions for treating anxiety:

What are the Best Cannabis Strains for Anxiety? | Leafly

There's only one on the list that I'll be trying in the near future and that's Northern Lights that we just started growing this week.

Good luck.

Magnus, I don't know how suppositories would work at low doses for anxiety. I can say that I do feel some of the non-euphoric effects from the meds I take, but that's at high doses. I expect there would be some effect at lower doses, but no idea what dosage to start with.

As far as treating depression with MMJ, I see nothing wrong with it. I've tried 2 dozen anti-depressants over my life, some of which messed me up in ways that few MJ strains do. It's not just covering up the pain. At low level it boosts mood and also stimulates ECS to help healing, same as it does for so many other ailments. It has an immediate effect that antidepressants lack, but it does treat the underlying conditions in way that eventually you won't need it, also unlike antidepressants. It can be used inappropriately too, but from what you've posted so far I don't think that will be the case.

White Widow is the best mood lifter I've tried. I've needed it a few times this winter. It doesn't take very much to get mood lifting effect, and it's very balanced. It is a hybrid with some sativa, but I have not heard of it being a problem for anxiety. And unlike a purer indica it doesn't make me sleepy, but it does help me sleep, which is something else you may need help with now.

Heart goes out to you. I know it hurts beyond description, but opening up here you've really shown a strong side. Step by step you're gonna make it. You already knew that, but it can't hurt to hear it again.
:Namaste:

So guys. Do you think I should buy a book about healing hemp and a book about growing medical cannabis?

Funny avatar he he:circle-of-love:

Keep reading through postings, trying to gain some insight and just listening to the kind words, trying to let them soak in. Tonight she asked me if she could take it back and I said yes. Within 10 minutes she asked me to make love to her. I told her no, that it wasn't the best idea with the way we were both feeling. What!!! Does she think I'm crazy? Opening that viper's nest of eggs will only do so much damage by the time we're done. Wow. You'd think I were married to a man!

So I told her to ask me again tomorrow. Things might change by then :drool: Guess I'm a bit sensitive tonight. I hate my emotions being played with, and asking me for sex is doing just that.

Thank you all for your support today. Today was a terrifying mix of incredible sadness, lots of fear, insecurity, incredible sadness, anxiety and terror over my future, incredible sadness (hey -- did I say that already? feels like I might've...). But alas, today is over. Finally. And This boy has got to get to bed. No matter how sad he is, he needs his beauty sleep. Or recovery sleep. Or hold it together sleep. Whatever. He just needs sleep.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring. I do know one thing. I don't trust her. Anymore. At all. To keep her feet in this relationship? Uh uh. No way. I don't trust her as far as I can throw her, and that aint far. She wants to nap? Fine. She wants to have dinner? Fine. She wants to go into Two Hills? Fine. She wants this, or that, or those, or them? Fine. Am I gonna trust her? No way.

And that's sad. That's really sad.
Cheer up buddy and have some fun :circle-of-love:

Silence is an illusion awareness has made, a shelter away from perpetual change. Within itself it can watch itself fade , into nothing that will never change. You're not alone living in change, we're all one Being - slightly rearranged ! walleye 1/16/17 PEACE AND PRAYERS

John 1;16 1;17 Peace !

walleye, that was deliciously poetic. Was that of your own making? I've been aware my entire adult life that we are individual expressions of the same joyful being. I like that line "slightly rearranged." :laughtwo:

I don't really look at the price Sue I have one hell if a budget to spend on fun things and if it's educational then it's just okay but thanks anyway Sue!

Now that is playing to win ! Cajun you listening to this ??

Keep reading through postings, trying to gain some insight and just listening to the kind words, trying to let them soak in. Tonight she asked me if she could take it back and I said yes. Within 10 minutes she asked me to make love to her. I told her no, that it wasn't the best idea with the way we were both feeling. What!!! Does she think I'm crazy? Opening that viper's nest of eggs will only do so much damage by the time we're done. Wow. You'd think I were married to a man!

So I told her to ask me again tomorrow. Things might change by then :drool: Guess I'm a bit sensitive tonight. I hate my emotions being played with, and asking me for sex is doing just that.

Thank you all for your support today. Today was a terrifying mix of incredible sadness, lots of fear, insecurity, incredible sadness, anxiety and terror over my future, incredible sadness (hey -- did I say that already? feels like I might've...). But alas, today is over. Finally. And This boy has got to get to bed. No matter how sad he is, he needs his beauty sleep. Or recovery sleep. Or hold it together sleep. Whatever. He just needs sleep.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring. I do know one thing. I don't trust her. Anymore. At all. To keep her feet in this relationship? Uh uh. No way. I don't trust her as far as I can throw her, and that aint far. She wants to nap? Fine. She wants to have dinner? Fine. She wants to go into Two Hills? Fine. She wants this, or that, or those, or them? Fine. Am I gonna trust her? No way.

And that's sad. That's really sad.

You can't just make this up folks. what's going on ?

Thanks for replying. It's mind boggling to me that the with three methods that avoid the first pass through the liver (suppositories, tacking, smoking) only one of them causes euphoria. Why does smoking/vaping cause euphoria but not tacking or suppositories?

Sent from my 1975 Radio Shack walkie talkie.

That's all I got to say about that ! amen :circle-of-love:

Sue, take the day off. you look like you could use a LITTLE rest !!! just kidding . get to push happy button again :circle-of-love: I'll talk over at Joy when I get the chance, busy tomorrow with all. Peace

That's all I got to say about that ! amen :circle-of-love:

Sue, take the day off. you look like you could use a LITTLE rest !!! just kidding . get to push happy button again :circle-of-love: I'll talk over at Joy when I get the chance, busy tomorrow with all. Peace

Hello dear one. How are you holding up? :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I don't think I know how to take a day off. :laughtwo: First off, I don't think of any of this as work. You have no idea the rush I get from this study and piecing things together. I have no timelines, other than the ones I impose on myself, and I avoid doing anything that restrictive to my creative brain. I'm asking it process a lot of complex information in a new way. The last thing I need is to put up any walls.

I've been keeping an eye on you though. I notice you've been sticking close to me, and I applaud that. I suppose you feel safe near me, and well you should. :hug: This manic phase will pass in a bit. Having you everywhere means we don't have to be concerned about where you are. :laughtwo: Make sure you eat and keep up with water intake. :kisstwo:

SERIOUS BOOK RECOMMENDATION

IMG_37459.JPG

I can't remember what I paid for this book, but it was worth every penny, and I'd pay twice that to own it now. It's taken me almost three years to make it through the first chapter (to be honest, I need to reread from the beginning), mostly because Dale's health spiraled out of control just as I was beginning to read it, and it got set aside until very recently.

The book called from the shelf one evening as I was doing something else. This seems to be how my inspiration works, so it's good I'm learning to listen. :laughtwo:

I purchased it as a study tool in my quest to master Callanetics. I'm using it as a study aid for the ECS. The first chapter is possibly the most engagingly thorough explaination of the development of the human body, from gestation through the glorious mystery and magical origami-like folding of the body into a beautifully-organized collection of double bag I have ever read. I swear guys, the man made the subject poetry. I'm lost in it :dreamy:

I've been copying bits and pieces into my Clues thread, and it occurred to me that I hadn't recommended it. It's actually a book dedicated to teaching a movement injury therapist to read the body, and with the understanding gained from this book, be capable of gently manipulating the musculoskeletal-skeletal system back into alignment, thus reducing, if not eliminating pain.

I believe this understanding could be incredibly valuable to anyone dealing with chronic pain. The first chapter is dense, dense, dense, despite being so exciting that you want to keep going. From a clinician's perspective, this is a valuable asset. All that information is presented with a fresh perspective of the entire internal space of "you" being one continuious, interconnected webbing. Tom included enough fabulous illustrations to keep you hooked. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Highly, highly recommended book. I'm delving into the intercellular matrix and the crystalline quality of the myofascial net, curious about its connection to the "listening" that must be occurring, at some level, by the ECS. His communication style helped me understand cellular biology at a deeper level. That first chapter is a goldmine of enticing clues.

I need to stop and go for a walk. Gosh, I've been standing here typing like a madwoman for a couple hours, and I haven't eaten yet. I wake up ready to play and just keep going until I start to yawn. Lol!

walleye, I don't understand most of what you posted about quantum physics, but I caught enough of it to know it excited the hell out of me. What would it take to get you to start an off-topic thread on quantum physics? I did not realize until just now that I as standing in the shadow of someone who understood the science, and you, my friend, feel suddenly like someone more than a little versed in it.

Tell me you're tempted. Make my day. Give you somewhere to channel all that energy and benefit us all with a bit of understanding. You hold a key to something I'm trying to unlock. This request is very selfish. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hello dear one. How are you holding up? :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I don't think I know how to take a day off. :laughtwo: First off, I don't think of any of this as work. You have no idea the rush I get from this study and piecing things together. I have no timelines, other than the ones I impose on myself, and I avoid doing anything that restrictive to my creative brain. I'm asking it process a lot of complex information in a new way. The last thing I need is to put up any walls.

I've been keeping an eye on you though. I notice you've been sticking close to me, and I applaud that. I suppose you feel safe near me, and well you should. :hug: This manic phase will pass in a bit. Having you everywhere means we don't have to be concerned about where you are. :laughtwo: Make sure you eat and keep up with water intake. :kisstwo:

SERIOUS BOOK RECOMMENDATION

IMG_37459.JPG

I can't remember what I paid for this book, but it was worth every penny, and I'd pay twice that to own it now. It's taken me almost three years to make it through the first chapter (to be honest, I need to reread from the beginning), mostly because Dale's health spiraled out of control just as I was beginning to read it, and it got set aside until very recently.

The book called from the shelf one evening as I was doing something else. This seems to be how my inspiration works, so it's good I'm learning to listen. :laughtwo:

I purchased it as a study tool in my quest to master Callanetics. I'm using it as a study aid for the ECS. The first chapter is possibly the most engagingly thorough explaination of the development of the human body, from gestation through the glorious mystery and magical origami-like folding of the body into a beautifully-organized collection of double bag I have ever read. I swear guys, the man made the subject poetry. I'm lost in it :dreamy:

I've been copying bits and pieces into my Clues thread, and it occurred to me that I hadn't recommended it. It's actually a book dedicated to teaching a movement injury therapist to read the body, and with the understanding gained from this book, be capable of gently manipulating the musculoskeletal-skeletal system back into alignment, thus reducing, if not eliminating pain.

I believe this understanding could be incredibly valuable to anyone dealing with chronic pain. The first chapter is dense, dense, dense, despite being so exciting that you want to keep going. From a clinician's perspective, this is a valuable asset. All that information is presented with a fresh perspective of the entire internal space of "you" being one continuious, interconnected webbing. Tom included enough fabulous illustrations to keep you hooked. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Highly, highly recommended book. I'm delving into the intercellular matrix and the crystalline quality of the myofascial net, curious about its connection to the "listening" that must be occurring, at some level, by the ECS. His communication style helped me understand cellular biology at a deeper level. That first chapter is a goldmine of enticing clues.

I need to stop and go for a walk. Gosh, I've been standing here typing like a madwoman for a couple hours, and I haven't eaten yet. I wake up ready to play and just keep going until I start to yawn. Lol!

I've been wanting these books forever. They seem to be considered Bibles in the movement community. I only haven't yet because I know how my brain is functioning lately - it doesn't process or focus well enough yet. Someday, though. They've been in my Amazon "Save For Later" list for years :)

Since you brought up the topic of pain management, I also want to recommend Stop Chasing Pain by Dr. Perry Nickelston. He has a book that I haven't read, but I've been following him on social media for a couple of years. This week I finally sprung for a trial run of his online content. I mean, I only worked on some small stuff, playfully and without full concentration, for a very short while, mainly finding things to help my partner, not me, and it has already helped me. Movement for the couple of days after was awesome. I could carefully do pushups [modified] without pain suddenly, my squatting was better, and my lingering knee pain was gone when I squat and lunge. I'm not even sure what did it. (the cannabis wasn't taking this particular pain away - it is an imbalance, usage issue)

I'll say that this is for people who want to move and work through their issues - I'd even say having a willing partner to help out is good, too. If you're not a mover, it won't benefit much. But if you like movement, I think this is amazing stuff.

Been trying to find the conversation we had on " making your own cannabis E juice". Would it be best to use vegetable glycerin or the propylene glycol ? or 50/50? i have seen numerous recipes, one contradicting the other on which is the best to use. Has anyone made a batch yet? and what were the results? :scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom