Been trying to find the conversation we had on " making your own cannabis E juice". Would it be best to use vegetable glycerin or the propylene glycol ? or 50/50? i have seen numerous recipes, one contradicting the other on which is the best to use. Has anyone made a batch yet? and what were the results? :scratchinghead:

Best with PG. VG does not stay infused unless using a very expensive homogenizer.

Now that is playing to win ! Cajun you listening to this ??

I love you guys so much .We should meet some day. I'm a Believer Mr Bean !:circle-of-love: Sue Yes I'll be ok. It's like a freight train out of control. I think I'm done now and ready to crash. This is where the medicine helps. Maybe you can write a book or something on episodes cause this is not seen by many. My head is no longer in the clouds but I feel faith will carry me thru. Sorry for all the ranting just strong emotion. Oh yeah, water is everything. I feel drained. Sometimes you just feel moved to speak and I see you as a moving person. never had internet before and I've made a fool of myself ranting. I do believe in your spirit you have shown to those like me and I thank your friends for being so patient and gentle like you are with Magnus8 and friends, that is to be known. Manic depression is a bitch to hold on for all my life

Any specific brand you recommend Grow Goddess? Could you mix the propylene glycol in with the already extracted CCO or would it be best to mix with the Cannabis & alcohol prior to evaporating ? Much appreciated:thumb:

Just popped in for daily hugs :hug:
Still recovering for a hard hit flu. Thought I was going to have a heart attack due to severe pain in my chest (left side)
I remembered a good trick I read a while back, cough HARD a few times if it is the heart, that will make it "go away" and actually save your life.

So I did, and all was over in 2 hrs.

I've only just begun to read this thread, but it's obviously an incredible body of work. I am a bladder cancer survivor that believes heavily in cannabis as a medicine. Thank you very much for the time you've taken to educate and for the contributions from all your supporters and subscribers. Back to page 1. Thanks Sue! :bravo:

I've only just begun to read this thread, but it's obviously an incredible body of work. I am a bladder cancer survivor that believes heavily in cannabis as a medicine. Thank you very much for the time you've taken to educate and for the contributions from all your supporters and subscribers. Back to page 1. Thanks Sue! :bravo:
On behalf of SweetSue :hug: :welcome:
She also has a thread called "class notes" in which she has posted all info with links to post. SweetSue's Class Notes

Well good morning Stormy. :hug: A new lab rat, and one who understands that he was designed to heal, and did just that. :high-five: Always good to welcome another curious cannabis warrior to the mix. I look forward to getting to know you better.

As Birdie pointed out, I've begun the joyful task of cataloging the thread. I'm only the first 20 pages into that project, but it summarizes all that information. As I move on it'll become a more valuable asset. The big trick was getting it started.

Get to know the crew, and please, don't ever hesitate to jump in. We have no real rules here about what's on topic. It's a brainstorming space. Some of our better discoveries have arisen from casual conversation.

Have fun reading through. That's a lot of pages. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Sue, would you mind posting your favorite way to make high quality CCO? I would go through everything in this thread but there is so much info, I don't have a lot of time.
I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you.

Sent from my Pixel using 420

I love you guys so much .We should meet some day. I'm a Believer Mr Bean !:circle-of-love: Sue Yes I'll be ok. It's like a freight train out of control. I think I'm done now and ready to crash. This is where the medicine helps. Maybe you can write a book or something on episodes cause this is not seen by many. My head is no longer in the clouds but I feel faith will carry me thru. Sorry for all the ranting just strong emotion. Oh yeah, water is everything. I feel drained. Sometimes you just feel moved to speak and I see you as a moving person. never had internet before and I've made a fool of myself ranting. I do believe in your spirit you have shown to those like me and I thank your friends for being so patient and gentle like you are with Magnus8 and friends, that is to be known. Manic depression is a bitch to hold on for all my life

When you went manic, we weren't really sure what to do, so we decided to let you play, and keep you in our thoughts as past it and healing. What came out of that was a documented manic phase, all over the site. This, as you say, is something we almost never see, because we as observers fear it, and therefore avoid being around that energy, or as patients we fear the reaction of others, and so we hide the episode.

I found the journey interesting. You have a marvelous brain walleye. It was fascinating to get glimpses into the inner workings. No one got hurt and you're ok. I'm glad you felt safe among us while you were going through that. It's kinda what we're here for.

No one thinks you made a fool of yourself. There's a lot of love swimming around in that manic brain of yours. :hug: :love:

Hey Sue, would you mind posting your favorite way to make high quality CCO? I would go through everything in this thread but there is so much info, I don't have a lot of time.
I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you.

Well I must say Seaweed Farms, that is some of the best timing I've seen, other than my own. :laughtwo:

A couple posts back AngryBird posted a link to the thread I use to organize my class notes. I'm in process of organizing this thread, and I've already catalogued the posts on oil production. Follow that link and locate the post that has my most recent additions to that project.

For a large batch, Tim's method, as covered in Making CCO, is about as good as it gets, unless you're looking to try something extraordinary, in which case I'd get myself up close to Grow Goddess. Gigi developed a naturally decarbed technique she calls ND Sap. She recently joined the community, and she floats through these pages. You'll find posts by her on the most recent pages of this thread, and I believe she has her thread linked in her signature line. You can find her over in the "Introduce yourself" forum.

Her technique, although I've yet to test it, looks to me to be head and shoulders above all the rest. I can tell you that the next CCO I personally make, will be this technique.

If you need more info, please don't hesitate to ask.

Well I must say Seaweed Farms, that is some of the best timing I've seen, other than my own. :laughtwo:

A couple posts back AngryBird posted a link to the thread I use to organize my class notes. I'm in process of organizing this thread, and I've already catalogued the posts on oil production. Follow that link and locate the post that has my most recent additions to that project.

For a large batch, Tim's method, as covered in Making CCO, is about as good as it gets, unless you're looking to try something extraordinary, in which case I'd get myself up close to Grow Goddess. Gigi developed a naturally decarbed technique she calls ND Sap. She recently joined the community, and she floats through these pages. You'll find posts by her on the most recent pages of this thread, and I believe she has her thread linked in her signature line. You can find her over in the "Introduce yourself" forum.

Her technique, although I've yet to test it, looks to me to be head and shoulders above all the rest. I can tell you that the next CCO I personally make, will be this technique.

If you need more info, please don't hesitate to ask.
I'll go back and take a look. I did find Grow Goddess yesterday and took a look at some of her end product so I definitely see why you say her technique is a head above the rest.

Thanks Sue.

Thanks Sue! A new lab rat? Let's agree to say I'm an old lab rat. I just finished page 5. I'm not watching the videos yet. Well, one that taught me to make RSO, safely, in the kitchen. I'm humbled by the serious scientific discussion taking place. I'm educated, hard sciences like electronics, physics, optics, etc, and such and I never expected a bunch 'o pot heads to pursue such depths. Page 5 and there are over 200 pages on this thread. I'm in heaven. Thanks again girl :thumb:

Thanks Sue! A new lab rat? Let's agree to say I'm an old lab rat. I just finished page 5. I'm not watching the videos yet. Well, one that taught me to make RSO, safely, in the kitchen. I'm humbled by the serious scientific discussion taking place. I'm educated, hard sciences like electronics, physics, optics, etc, and such and I never expected a bunch 'o pot heads to pursue such depths. Page 5 and there are over 200 pages on this thread. I'm in heaven. Thanks again girl :thumb:

Thank you Stormy, for appreciating our seemingly manic pursuit of knowledge. We're just trying to catch up. There was a deep need for this thread. It's exceeded my expectations, and we haven't been at it a year yet. :battingeyelashes: :love:

A deep need indeed. There are so many medical applications for this herb. Application systems, rates and dosage information, targeting specifics, you're covering so much here. I think so many need to know that we have not been abandoned to a multi billion dollar pharmaceutical industry that is driven , solely, on profits, and not on healing and cures. We have been given an internal system that allows and demands herbal intervention. You're a hero, Sweet Sue, for bringing this to bear and scrutiny. You too Cajun. Much Love guys

A deep need indeed. There are so many medical applications for this herb. Application systems, rates and dosage information, targeting specifics, you're covering so much here. I think so many need to know that we have not been abandoned to a multi billion dollar pharmaceutical industry that is driven , solely, on profits, and not on healing and cures. We have been given an internal system that allows and demands herbal intervention. You're a hero, Sweet Sue, for bringing this to bear and scrutiny. You too Cajun. Much Love guys

I've dedicated my retirement years to the study of medicinal cannabis, and have a number of threads running here that break it down into more specialized applications. That list will increase, and now it's begun to include my chase to understand the inner workings of the ECS. That's a true adventure Stormy. Join me there when you find time. The lastest thread I started in this direction is entitled CLUES TO THE ECS, and it's really just me rummaging around in the cosmos in free fall - my favorite, inspiration-driven method of investigation.

The thrill of the ECS caught me kinda by surprise. You can blame that one on Cajun. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm lost in it right now, looking for the clues to how the ECS knows what to do. The where doesn't stump me at all. The human body is a complex and beautiful tensegrity organism. Once you understand that concept and tie that into the understanding that the myofascial net is continuious, it makes it easy to see how the location could be transmitted.

It's the interpretation of the signal that has me sniffing out like an excited hunting pup. Ooooeeeee.... this is fun. :slide: The myofascial net is crystalline in nature. Consider that, from your background with vibration and frequencies. You see the potential for a signalling system charged with homeostasis? It has to hear the message, interpret the need, and create the precise signal to be transmitted to that particular cell.

Of great importance here is the necessity to have the building blocks for the cannabinoids on hand in those cell membranes. We've thrown supply out of whack, but that can be easily, and rather quickly adjusted. Support the ECS, train the brain to deliberately choose joy as the morning default, augment with cannabis as needed and responsibly, and you can't keep a human body from healing. Lol!

We're here to play. I'm here to keep telling us that until we hear it and laugh even more. :laughtwo: They tolerate me because I love so easily, and they appreciate that more than they do silence. :love:

We let the AMA and the pharmaceutical companies teach us we were broken, and only they could fix us. Well, I'm not impressed with their track record. We evolved to heal. I think it's time we remember that and find us a few medicine men and a shaman or two to keep us on the right track and go back to healing.

Oooo..... You caught me in a moment, didn't you? Don't let me keep you. I have a tendency to keep going once you engage me in conversation. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I turned to gaze out the window, give my eyes a break (something I'm still trying to balance :laughtwo:) and noticed the snow has finally arrived. The leading edge of tiny flakes, coming in on a strong horizontal, that imply much more behind. Hmmmm...... That trip to the store looks less appealing. I bet I can survive on what I have on hand. :laughtwo:

Winter has returned. It was a sweet break for a few days. Nice how the universe does that. :battingeyelashes:

Hey guys, two weeks until paradise!!!!! At this time, in two weeks, I'll be on my way to Charlotte to catch a flight to Jamaica. :slide:

It's starting to sink in. Lol! I'll try to reign the excitement in, but I make no promises. :yahoo:

Please continue Sue. I think your passion is what is so beloved, by your followers, on this site. You have pursued so much knowledge and been successful in your pursuits. What I want is to continue to provide for my family until I cant any longer and leave them well and independent, without me. That means me working, contributing to my retirement fund, me functioning, me fighting. I'm not afraid to die but I wont stop fighting to remain alive to provide for my loved ones. Again, Thank You, for the tools

I turned to gaze out the window, give my eyes a break (something I'm still trying to balance :laughtwo:) and noticed the snow has finally arrived. The leading edge of tiny flakes, coming in on a strong horizontal, that imply much more behind. Hmmmm...... That trip to the store looks less appealing. I bet I can survive on what I have on hand. :laughtwo:

Winter has returned. It was a sweet break for a few days. Nice how the universe does that. :battingeyelashes:

Hey guys, two weeks until paradise!!!!! At this time, in two weeks, I'll be on my way to Charlotte to catch a flight to Jamaica. :slide:

It's starting to sink in. Lol! I'll try to reign the excitement in, but I make no promises. :yahoo:
Sue, I had the exact same thought. It's been unseasonably warm for this time of year here in Michigan and I just saw giant snowball-flakes falling. Makes me dread the roads though. Stay safe in Jamaica mon

Please continue Sue. I think your passion is what is so beloved, by your followers, on this site. You have pursued so much knowledge and been successful in your pursuits. What I want is to continue to provide for my family until I cant any longer and leave them well and independent, without me. That means me working, contributing to my retirement fund, me functioning, me fighting. I'm not afraid to die but I wont stop fighting to remain alive to provide for my loved ones. Again, Thank You, for the tools

Consider, if you will, that it's not a fight, it's a game. This conversation is more about the language of healing, and it's purely the inside of my brain, putting pieces together.

Words carry meaning, often deeply engrained, that I suspect may be a block to the tension-free environment the ECS asks us to provide, to better fascilitate clear signalling and response.

Your words guide your emotional response, which is then transmitted in the form of tensions, throughout your body. The quality of those thoughts, and the emotions they engender, will set the healing tone for your particular human body. Playful thoughts that carry with them confidence and joyful expectation release tension and open the brain to unexpected inspiration. Fearful thoughts cause tension, creating blockage of the necessary free flow of the inner sea by restricting the space each cell needs for optimal health. Inflammation occurs, giving disease a foothold.

When we choose words of aggression to describe the game we're playing with whatever malady has chosen to come up against the healing power that is your ECS, we create unnecessary tension within the fibers. Messages get sidetracked, or garbled. There are other words to describe this temporary sidestep to homeostasis we took. When we identify ourselves by the disease we invite it to stick around. If we alternatively choose to refuse to think of ourselves as anything less than the eternal creatures we are, it becomes easier to step past current reality to the brighter future you accept as inevitable. Inevitable, because you were designed to heal, and your particular organism is the result of millennia of evolutionary wonder that gave you a healing power. Your ECS exists to heal you.

I personally prefer to avoid any and all words of aggression when I speak of any disease, and I try to speak of the disease itself as little as necessary. My focus is on healing, and accepting that it's all a game, and this is nothing more than a board you never anticipated you'd have to find your way through. Lol! That's funny, coming from a woman who can't play video games, but it feels like the perfect illustration to me.

Change the language to make it more joyful. Challenge yourself to be more creative with your descriptions. Take the personal identification out of your interaction with this temporary visitor. How often do we hear "my diabetes" or "my heart attack" ? A heart attack that happened ten years ago, but you revisit and relive with every telling.

Choose those words carefully, and stop working so hard. Bob Marley :)oops: Sorry, Bobby McFerrin. :love:) had it down, you know? "Don't worry, be happy." Now we know why that's so necessary. Good grief, cannabis should be a subsidy. Lol!

I'm an outlier. Never did play by the rules, and I think out here on the edge where many people shy from. I like it out here, looking over into the unknown. When I visited the Grand Canyon with a group of girlfriends a few years back, they kept to the safety of the walkways. I jumped from the vehicle and raced out to the edge, as far as they'd let me get. :laughtwo:

This study hall was the perfect outlet for my creative energy, and it gave me the freedom to expand out from here. I'm having fun. Are you? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom