Bob Marley had it down, you know? "Don't worry, be happy."

Sue, I was going to post a friendly reminder that it was Bobby McFerrin, not Bob Marley. But then I thought maybe I was worrying about it too much and should just let it go. Then I worried that I had it mixed up and it really was Bob Marley and Bobby McFerrin was just a cover. So I googled it on Yahoo and found lyrics and videos for Bob Marley - Don't Worry be Happy. So crap, I worried my brain is mixing stuff up again! Then I clicked on a video and it showed images of Marley but played Bobby McFerrin. So I worried more because this problem of misinformation on the internet is bigger than I thought! I need to alert the President! Wait, he's probably behind this! More Worry!.

Meantime the video kept playing the song, and I started humming along, "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" :)

Sue, I was going to post a friendly reminder that it was Bobby McFerrin, not Bob Marley. But then I thought maybe I was worrying about it too much and should just let it go. Then I worried that I had it mixed up and it really was Bob Marley and Bobby McFerrin was just a cover. So I googled it on Yahoo and found lyrics and videos for Bob Marley - Don't Worry be Happy. So crap, I worried my brain is mixing stuff up again! Then I clicked on a video and it showed images of Marley but played Bobby McFerrin. So I worried more because this problem of misinformation on the internet is bigger than I thought! I need to alert the President! Wait, he's probably behind this! More Worry!.

Meantime the video kept playing the song, and I started humming along, "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" :)

:rofl: So now I'm confused....let me go check...... Hahaha! Forgive me Bobby McFerrin, and just for that I'm gonna find a video and post it on my Spot. :laughtwo:

Done! I edited the original post too, but in a way that won't mess up your post KR. :laughtwo:

Thanks KR, that deserves a hug. :hug: :love: I'll share some reps for the dedication to the truth. I don't pay that much attention most often, I just sing along.

I have a crazy one to share: My closest friend in this area, a woman I worked with for over eight years, shared with me that she has breast cancer. My reaction was what she had hoped for, and not really what I was expecting. I laughed. We laughed together, and I jumped up and down with joy, right along with her. Lol!

Not what you were expecting either, huh? We're talking about a woman with a family history of the loss and devastation cancer can cause. So why the excitement? This is the strongest woman of faith I've ever met, with a deep understanding that we choose to be devastated by what happens along our path, and she deliberately chose to be joyful that it was detected so early.

She was as excited to learn about the significance of joy in her life as I was to share it. Most of the bigger points were already pointed out to her by her intuition and a life lived in faith, so we took the time to play with some fine details, laughed some more, and went our separate ways into our day.

She'll be undergoing minimally invasive surgery to remove the small tumor cell community. She'll be starting a more focused program of supporting her ECS, now that she understands how it works, and what raw materials are needed to create cannabinoids. Interestingly, she'd been inspired to increase her intake of fish. That admission to her ability to pay attention to her inner guide made me smile.

My friend will breeze through this, regardless. She has a firm grasp on her eternal nature. All of this is really only a game. She's figured that part out. We laughed a lot during that conversation. Now she knows she's evolved to heal, and she was quite pleased to find we heal best when we're laughing, something she's quite adept at. :laughtwo:

:rofl: So now I'm confused....let me go check...... Hahaha! Forgive me Bobby McFerrin, and just for that I'm gonna find a video and post it on my Spot. :laughtwo:

Done!

Thanks KR, that deserves a hug. :hug: :love: I'll share some reps for the dedication to the truth. I don't pay that much attention most often, I just sing along.

I have a crazy one to share: My closest friend in this area, a woman I worked with for over eight years, shared with me that she has breast cancer. My reaction was what she had hoped for, and not really what I was expecting. I laughed. We laughed together, and I jumped up and down with joy, right along with her. Lol!

Not what you were expecting either, huh? We're talking about a woman with a family history of the loss and devastation cancer can cause. So why the excitement? This is the strongest woman of faith I've ever met, with a deep understanding that we choose to be devastated by what happens along our path, and she deliberately chose to be joyful that it was detected so early.

She was as excited to learn about the significance of joy in her life as I was to share it. Most of the bigger points were already pointed out to her by her intuition and a life lived in faith, so we took the time to play with some fine details, laughed some more, and went out separate ways into our day.

She'll be undergoing minimally invasive surgery to remove the small tumor cell community. She'll be starting a more focused program of supporting her ECS, now that she understands how it works, and what raw materials are needed to create cannabinoids. Interestingly, she'd been inspired to increase her intake of fish. That admission to her ability to pay attention to her inner guide made me smile.

My friend will breeze through this, regardless. She has a firm grasp on her eternal nature. All of this is really only a game. She's figured that part out. We laughed a lot during that conversation. Now she knows she's evolved to heal, and she was quite pleased to find we heal best when we're laughing, something she's quite adept at. :laughtwo:
Well that reminds me of some people that I know. A young couple about 30 years old? I don't know exacly but they are called Sander and Sandra. In 2005 they discovered that she has a brain tumor and told her that she only had 10 years to live... That was kind of sad. She went through brain surgeries where she wasn't allowed to sleep or anything else so she had a brain surgery with her being concious and very aware of what people where doing to her brain. (and people are still scared of the dentist?) Anyway we went on a vacation with their whole family in 2015 and there I heard that story. But bravely enough they are very happy and now it's 2017 and there is still no sign of an end in sight which means she still has a few years. So, the body mind connection is very important. If you have a good body mind connection then maybe it's even possible to survive a deadly sicknes! The only thing you'll have to do is just be happy. Even though there is no reason to be happy. I'm 19 and I have seen amd been through hell too but that didn't affect my happiness. Just take it easy, be happy and just do what you want to do.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No one got hurt and you're ok. I'm glad you felt safe among us while you were going through that. It's kinda what we're here for.

No one thinks you made a fool of yourself. There's a lot of love swimming around in that manic brain of yours. :hug: :love:

No one got hurt and you're ok.

This is what makes life interesting!

easy breezy :allgood: That is my motto.

Well that reminds me of some people that I know. A young couple about 30 years old? I don't know exacly but they are called Sander and Sandra. In 2005 they discovered that she has a brain tumor and told her that she only had 10 years to live... That was kind of sad. She went through brain surgeries where she wasn't allowed to sleep or anything else so she had a brain surgery with her being concious and very aware of what people where doing to her brain. (and people are still scared of the dentist?) Anyway we went on a vacation with their whole family in 2015 and there I heard that story. But bravely enough they are very happy and now it's 2017 and there is still no sign of an end in sight which means she still has a few years. So, the body mind connection is very important. If you have a good body mind connection then maybe it's even possible to survive a deadly sicknes! The only thing you'll have to do is just be happy. Even though there is no reason to be happy. I'm 19 and I have seen amd been through hell too but that didn't affect my happiness. Just take it easy, be happy and just do what you want to do.

I find it interesting, given the proven science about both the placebo and the Nocebo effect, that doctors still insist on telling people they only have so long to live.

Hand a patient over to a caring healthcare professional who refuses to play this morbid game, and the patient's chances of survival skyrocket.

That's proven science too.

Bean ! How goes it. Just passed thru Hell Mi USA with Diane ! Just a 1 biker bar I don't stop at often anymore. New owners, great music, but the food is the same. Area is great riding though. then Gregory and Inverness but they were packed. Oh sorry Mr Bean !:circle-of-love: Somebody show that kid how to change his call sign !!! Puppys' name is xena JOY is in her. Cajun my man I just heard your name on the country radio and it was in a beautiful song at the perfect moment to help with my continued effort to awaken Diane :420: It's dark

I've only just begun to read this thread, but it's obviously an incredible body of work. I am a bladder cancer survivor that believes heavily in cannabis as a medicine. Thank you very much for the time you've taken to educate and for the contributions from all your supporters and subscribers. Back to page 1. Thanks Sue! :bravo:
Awaken child

Well good morning Stormy. :hug: A new lab rat, and one who understands that he was designed to heal, and did just that. :high-five: Always good to welcome another curious cannabis warrior to the mix. I look forward to getting to know you better.

As Birdie pointed out, I've begun the joyful task of cataloging the thread. I'm only the first 20 pages into that project, but it summarizes all that information. As I move on it'll become a more valuable asset. The big trick was getting it started.

Get to know the crew, and please, don't ever hesitate to jump in. We have no real rules here about what's on topic. It's a brainstorming space. Some of our better discoveries have arisen from casual conversation.

Have fun reading through. That's a lot of pages. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Warrior That's curious because I AM reading this backwards ! Just got here !

i'm in luck ! Just dawned on me, My brother=in-law is a deacon ! Left message to call on answering mach @ 4am !!! Maybe he can help me . My sister Mary passed last summer up in Empire, she is a saint. So is Max:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::peacetwo::420::nicethread::clown::tommy:

i'm in luck ! Just dawned on me, My brother=in-law is a deacon ! Left message to call on answering mach @ 4am !!! Maybe he can help me . My sister Mary passed last summer up in Empire, she is a saint. So is Max:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::peacetwo::420::nicethread::clown::tommy:
Q; Am I Beloved She that became He ? I do not know

Newton may have missed the Thought ! I,m missing a shitload of underwear !!!:laughtwo: Oh Shoot ! I mislabeled My Plants !:tokin: I,m gonna Guess !!!:blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt: Let Us See !:tokin::popcorn::bong::loopy::reading420magazine::loopy::winkyface: 4 Birds Of Paradise 3 24K Gold 3 Majic Bulletsxgg4 Keep Always Smokin Reefer if you want to or whatever feel free I'll forgive you !

Newton may have missed the Thought ! I,m missing a shitload of underwear !!!:laughtwo: Oh Shoot ! I mislabeled My Plants !:tokin: I,m gonna Guess !!!:blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt::blunt: Let Us See !:tokin::popcorn::bong::loopy::reading420magazine::loopy::winkyface: 4 Birds Of Paradise 3 24K Gold 3 Majic Bulletsxgg4 Keep Always Smokin Reefer if you want to or whatever feel free I'll forgive you !

:rofl: Laughing with you walleye. Lol! How many of us have made that same mistake, and expressed it in the same colorful way? Hahaha! You'll be able to tell when they get older. Until then you'll simply have to watch and listen for their needs. :battingeyelashes:

Ditto !

Diane glimpsed this just now !!!

My House has a nice big yard ! 10ac Just cleared front and back Pastures I'll have Diane post some picyures on Her coputer ( mine fried ! ) Nieghbors are vacant 17 ac with big white house, they moved and seem to have problem selling ! Asshole neighbor ME !!!:circle-of-love::goodjob::goodjob::love::volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love::Namaste::high-five::bravo::welcome::volcano-smiley::420::420::420::thanks::smokin::welldone::thedoubletake::lot-o-toke::clap::surf::jawdropper:

My House has a nice big yard ! 10ac Just cleared front and back Pastures I'll have Diane post some picyures on Her coputer ( mine fried ! ) Nieghbors are vacant 17 ac with big white house, they moved and seem to have problem selling ! Asshole neighbor ME !!!:circle-of-love::goodjob::goodjob::love::volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::circle-of-love::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love::Namaste::high-five::bravo::welcome::volcano-smiley::420::420::420::thanks::smokin::welldone::thedoubletake::lot-o-toke::clap::surf::jawdropper:
Neighbor to North is an asshole too but I forgive him too !

Neighbor to North is an asshole too but I forgive him too !
I Love Brooks and Dunn and mike, jim , john , joe , Mary , tom , bill , Sue , Ann and Margaret RIP Shirley Liss Is the smart one but not actually related !! Don't it figger! Oh and of coarse Mom and Dad John and Edna May

Come Make A Feast for Patrick and Diane , Mostly for Diane so She May Awaken:circle-of-love::420::thanks::high-five::goodjob::thumb::love::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::cheer::Namaste::high-five::bravo::welcome::420::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom