Hi I'm 45 and have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic pain Syndrome brought on by PTSD, the pain is mostly in my lower back, buttocks, horrific Alloydinia in my upper outer thighs, my Sacroiliac Joints, my Pelvis, to the point I can no longer walk and have been in a chair for the past 3 years, I have been on every opiate imaginable antidepressants and the usual Gabapentin and Lyrica all with no effect, for the past 2 years I have been on 70mcg Bu-Trans patches which did take the edge off also 600mg SR. Tramadol daily however recently im finding it harder and harder to manage with the elevating pain a friend suggested Cannabis Oil I have never used illicit drugs im in Scotland have no idea where how who what to do approach look, anything to try this approach but I'm at my wits end in excruciating non stop pain, insomnia, anxiety regarding being in chair ( thought it would be temporary), I want my life back I want to return to work I want to be able to stand and walk even if it means using sticks, want to drive again, want my independence back, is there a way to buy cannabis oil with the THC removed so it can be used for medicinal purposes only im absolutely desperate I don't drink alcohol ever and I don't smoke hence the reason for the oil I hope someone can put me in the right direction thankyou

Fear not with help here I hope.

Hey Mcclungt5....

You are in the right place... stay in touch and follow the advice of the gurus here.

And don't be too concerned by the "illegal" aspects of cannabis use. I mean, yes be careful of Law Enforcement, but know that cannabis, while illegal, is a medical herb that will heal you. The euphoria you may feel from time to time will not damage you in any way, in fact it will help you handle your pain better. And, as you progress here with using this amazing herb you will find balance.

We all wish you well.

We seek Truth , not enlightenment ! Peace

I'm so happy to see so many people coming here asking for help - because it is clear to me it is SO the right place. It's exciting to me to see real healing happen.

I'm too new to be of any help to anyone - so I'll just step out of the way and let the adults take over. Welcome, though. :welcome: :love:

Mcclungt5 ..... :hug::hug::hug:

Take a deep breath and let it out........ another.....one more baby....... OK.

Pain sucks, Huh? The body builds the most horrendous tolerance to the opioids. You reach a point where they begin to cause more pain than they relieve, and then they increase inflammation in the gut, which cascades. It's a viscious cycle, but one you're about to leave behind, my new friend.

I have things to take care of before I can give a more complete answer. If you can secure some cannabis, the very first thing you want to do is to never take an opioid without first taking a dose of cannabis. This simple step will seriously potentiate your opioid, allowing you to almost immediately begin reducing the opioid dose.

Cannabis is the way off opioids. You owe your friend a hug. Find some cannabis ASAP. I'll be back later with more guidance.

You did well to find us. See that light shining through the forest of pain? That's your brighter future calling you forward. Welcome to the beginning of relief. Make yourself at home and meet the crew.

:love: :hug: :love:

That's inspiring Sue !

I'm so happy to see so many people coming here asking for help - because it is clear to me it is SO the right place. It's exciting to me to see real healing happen.

I'm too new to be of any help to anyone - so I'll just step out of the way and let the adults take over. Welcome, though. :welcome: :love:
Cannabis is at the top of medical researching! it does do wonders but it's so unfortunate that it's illegal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Whoa! Talk about timing! I was just thinking of editing my post to add Doc's kit as the 4th gold star for my SOG plan. Yes, large pots with 4-6 plants each. I did 4 plants in the 6 gallon pots in my experimental grow. That was about right space wise, but I'm thinking of making larger pots or an indoor raised bed like Canna and Nis just made.

I like SOG too ! It's pleasantly attractive effortlessly when things go right . Peace

I just got back everyonr I was away for a while for work so that's done! Soooo have I missed something?

Your a Funny One ! We should call you Thomas !! Peace

Well some already call me Mr. Bean but I guess thomas is allright .

Someone show him. Mr Bean that Is !

So by the way Sue! I got those books I ordered that I told you guys about. The book about cannabis oil is kind of interesting because it's also a guide for how to make and use the Cannabis oil. ofcourse using Cannabis oil is not interesting for me becaise I'll just dump it into my coffee with some sugar! which is nice.

I just got back everyonr I was away for a while for work so that's done! Soooo have I missed something?

Well, the most amazing thing you missed was KR's announcement of his clear labs. :woohoo: *giggle*. I get excited. Lol!

Welcome back. We missed you, of course. :hug:

Hahaha! The adults....:rofl: ?? us??? ...... :rofl: Made me glad I'd already swallowed that last swig of coffee before I read that. Lol!

Cannabis is at the top of medical researching! it does do wonders but it's so unfortunate that it's illegal.

Temporary situation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So by the way Sue! I got those books I ordered that I told you guys about. The book about cannabis oil is kind of interesting because it's also a guide for how to make and use the Cannabis oil. ofcourse using Cannabis oil is not interesting for me becaise I'll just dump it into my coffee with some sugar! which is nice.

There's a lot to be said for simplicity of dosing. Sounds like you have that part down. :battingeyelashes:

Sea of Green. Method of growing large number of plants in small space. Each plant produces single large cola. Simple way to get high yield with little to no training, but takes a lot of plants.

So how many do you think I could cram into a 15 gallon pot? :hmmmm: This trip to paradise looks more interesting all the time. I hope the significant others don't get miffed when we get lost in talk of cultivation practices and techniques. :laughtwo:

I'm glad to be back Sue! Now, time to learn more!

OK A Brief Sharing by Dr Close
Like all real partners in life, Jacqui and I often take a few moments to share our thoughts. This morning I was sharing an idea about expanding the sphere of awareness. I remarked how wonderful it is that the basic ideas of the Calculus of Distinctions are so simple, and went through a brief explanation of how the simple concept of how distinction involves consciousness. When I paused, Jacqui made an important observation that I want to share with you. She said:

“That’s what you should start with.”

“I have.” I said. “I’ve published the simple basis of the CoD in papers and books.”

“No, I mean you should start every presentation with that simple explanation you just gave me. You should start every post on the TPhysics blog that way. You always get into the details of things you’re excited about, things you’ve discovered and explained, but no one can follow you if they’re not familiar with the calculus of distinctions. Without the calculus, they don’t see how you got to the point you’re talking about.”

“But most people don’t want to learn something new and complicated, especially if it sounds like ‘math’. You know everyone says that for every mention of the word mathematics, you lose 10 readers, and for every equation, you lose 100 readers.”

“Yes, but anyone can understand that simple description of the original idea of the calculus that you just explained to me.” Peace

I'm glad to be back Sue! Now, time to learn more!

You Are Funny Mr Bean ! Somebody show him how to change his avatar !!! Peace again always Keep smokin Reefer always !

That's something pretty interesting... Well i'm just 19 years old, most people at my age (18 19 20) still have school and always have something against learning. But the thing about learning something is that if you are motivated and you like something then you are willing to learn about those things. For example I don't really care about the evolution of airplanes or something like that. But what I do like is how a leaf turns CO2 into oxigen!

Well Walleye, there you go! . .

Truely inspiring my young friend !! Now change that name to Mr Bean !!!

Back
Top Bottom