Here you go Sue. They are 10ml roller bottles for essential oils. There are LOTS in the rain forest. Here are pics, empty and full. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171226_092936_resized.jpg
20171226_093039_resized.jpg

Dave..... This was just infused oil? No beeswax? Now the roller bottles make more sense.

Here you go Sue. They are 10ml roller bottles for essential oils. There are LOTS in the rain forest. Here are pics, empty and full. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171226_092936_resized.jpg
20171226_093039_resized.jpg

Thank you Dave. I'm scrolling through options now. I'm also seeking the green push-up containers Arctic Bowl and J use for their regular cream.

I use 4oz mason jars for my cream. Easy and $10 or less for a case of 12. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171226_094443_resized.jpg
20171226_094528_resized.jpg

That's what I use too. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a preference for the ones without quilting texture, which, of course, cost more. Lol!

I clean them out with 91% ISO. How 'bout you?

Sue/Dave-Have either you tried oil with high CBD low THC strains? I am wondering if it would work for pain. I would imagine you would need a higher THC for better pain relief. :circle-of-love: :thanks:

Sue/Dave-Have either you tried oil with high CBD low THC strains? I am wondering if it would work for pain. I would imagine you would need a higher THC for better pain relief. :circle-of-love: :thanks:

I made one small batch of cream with CBD critical mass. It didn't seem to be as effective, but I think I may make another small amout and put it in a roller ball to try. I will let you know when I have it done. Maybe later today. I am off from work so I have a little time. :circle-of-love::peace:

Somewhere in this long thread I have a couple of times discussed potential benefits of combining cannabis with DMSO for some therapies, especially cancer.

I heard a new angle on using DMSO in another forum with a writer suggesting using DMSO as the solvent to perform the extraction. If effective, this would leave you with an extract which could be administered topically, effectively bypassing the losses in digestion.

It would have to be determined whether DMSO also extracted the undesirable chlorophyll. Low temperature extraction would seem impractical because DMSO solidifies at 19°C (66°F), so it basically would have to be performed at normal room temperature.

I'm not in any position to test the feasibility of performing cannabis oil extraction using DMSO, but maybe somebody is. It could be an alternative to extraction using isopropyl or ethyl alcohol, both of which have their drawbacks.

Thanks Dave! I am planning on adding a high THC strain in my next grow for salves. I need to talk to my RA Doc and see if she will agree to get me a MM card. It's legal in MA but I still can't go to a dispensary without a card. I have limited grow space.

Somewhere in this long thread I have a couple of times discussed potential benefits of combining cannabis with DMSO for some therapies, especially cancer.

I heard a new angle on using DMSO in another forum with a writer suggesting using DMSO as the solvent to perform the extraction. If effective, this would leave you with an extract which could be administered topically, effectively bypassing the losses in digestion.

It would have to be determined whether DMSO also extracted the undesirable chlorophyll. Low temperature extraction would seem impractical because DMSO solidifies at 19°C (66°F), so it basically would have to be performed at normal room temperature.

I'm not in any position to test the feasibility of performing cannabis oil extraction using DMSO, but maybe somebody is. It could be an alternative to extraction using isopropyl or ethyl alcohol, both of which have their drawbacks.

I was one of the people experimenting with DMSO. I did not use it for extraction. I took it orally and added it to some of my creams. I stopped using it because the biggest side effect with the body odor associated with it's use. It was offensive enough (and no way to cover it up) that people at work were complaining. I am not sure I used it long enough to see all the benefits. Hope this helps. :circle-of-love::peace:

Thanks Dave! I am planning on adding a high THC strain in my next grow for salves. I need to talk to my RA Doc and see if she will agree to get me a MM card. It's legal in MA but I still can't go to a dispensary without a card. I have limited grow space.

I have a limited space also. My veg tent is 2x2 and my flower tent is 3x3. With my perpetual setup, I am harvesting 3-5 oz ever 2 weeks. It is enough take care of myself, my wife and the several other people that I help. :circle-of-love::peace:

I have a limited space also. My veg tent is 2x2 and my flower tent is 3x3. With my perpetual setup, I am harvesting 3-5 oz ever 2 weeks. It is enough take care of myself, my wife and the several other people that I help. :circle-of-love::peace:
Hmmm....need to make room for a 2 x 2 somehow for a veg tent and use my 2 x 4 for flower. :cheesygrinsmiley: We just need to move...or get rid of the washer and dryer! lol

Hmmm....need to make room for a 2 x 2 somehow for a veg tent and use my 2 x 4 for flower. :cheesygrinsmiley: We just need to move...or get rid of the washer and dryer! lol
Clean clothes are over rated.

Just infused grape seed oil with 5 drops of lavender. Shake well before use. The essential oils will separate out.:circle-of-love::peace:

Do you think a little lecithin might help keep it emulsified?

:thumb:lecithin will make it thicker impeding it's absobtion, I think the key to this oil is it's ability to penetrate and be absorbed. I have nearly the same oil with pumpkin infused oil and a couple drops of Manuka tree oil for anti fungal and antiviral activity. It sure works well:Namaste:

Does anyone have any experience with the cbd oil tinctures produced by purekana or triniti? Any help would be much appreciated. .

You come up with the most intriguing alternatives VerdantSpires. :hug: This sounds like something we'll find a way to play with at some point.

Question for the gallery: why is chlorophyll unwanted in the extraction? If it's due to taste this doesn't really apply for biobombs, does it? I've always found it curious that such a valuable nutrient would be so vilified in CCO production.

Back
Top Bottom