SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

I decide to go to the lake and end up on page two...... :(

Well....guess better late than never.....

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I just learned from the manufacturer that GreenLeaf's MegaCrop nutrients require me to pH adjust my water. That means I'll have to restock a pen, calibration solutions and some pH down before I use them. That puts them on hold for a bit. Looks like all the mad money goes to nutrients next month.

You know you're a grower when all your extra money goes to the girls. :rofl:

If you don't want to have to PH adjust, I've had good success with the AN PH Perfect line. They're a little pricey, but high quality nutes.

I just learned from the manufacturer that GreenLeaf's MegaCrop nutrients require me to pH adjust my water. That means I'll have to restock a pen, calibration solutions and some pH down before I use them. That puts them on hold for a bit. Looks like all the mad money goes to nutrients next month.

You know you're a grower when all your extra money goes to the girls. :rofl:

I read elsewhere that you only need to adjust the PH if your water is real bad. I haven’t tried it personally yet though. At least the price was right.
:passitleft:

Afternoon Graytail. :hug: This one looks to be the most fun yet. :slide: I'm so glad you'll be watching over my shoulder. :kisstwo:

I'm tempted to start with a spew of obscene language... but I'm often tempted to let loose a stream.

It'll be OK Tead. Lol! I'm glad you followed the trail. A happy journal runs best with a touch of snark. :hug:

I decide to go to the lake and end up on page two...... :(

Well....guess better late than never.....

Ahhh...... I needed that. :battingeyelashes: Glad you made it Bonsaiweed.
If you don't want to have to PH adjust, I've had good success with the AN PH Perfect line. They're a little pricey, but high quality nutes.

Thanks for the recommendation K and :welcome: No need to check pH with RX Technologies either, which is why I pay the steep price for them. Chris Scorpio uses pH Perfect and loves it. I haven't looked at their pricing, to be honest. I'll check in a bit.

I read elsewhere that you only need to adjust the PH if your water is real bad. I haven’t tried it personally yet though. At least the price was right.
:passitleft:

I'll get a cheap pen and calibration supplies and run a side-by-side, then report back to the company. It's just a matter of getting the pH equipment in hand and finding space to run two plants.

Yippee!! Made it on page 2 :surf:

I’ll echo kk’s sentiment giving kudos to Dan and Timber Lights. This is an awesome sponsorship :love: :thumb:

I’ll also echo your own sentiment Sue that this feels the most exciting new chapter to date :slide: Things are now seriously stylish in the National Forest.

:popcorn:

Yippee!! Made it on page 2 :surf:

I’ll echo kk’s sentiment giving kudos to Dan and Timber Lights. This is an awesome sponsorship :love::thumb:

I’ll also echo your own sentiment Sue that this feels the most exciting new chapter to date :slide: Things are now seriously stylish in the National Forest.

:popcorn:

There you are Amy. :hug::hug::hug: I'm so glad you came along for the journey. I've been trying to decide how I'd determine an end to the sponsored journal, since my grow is a perpetual and lights will always be by Timber. Lol! I'm thinking call it time to start the next volume when I've grown something seed to harvest under each of the lights. By then I'll have worked out the Clone Kingdom, my other goal for this cycle.

An indication of how all this hasn't gone to my head.... Every single time I start a new journal I wonder if anyone will be joining in the fun. I never assume that you'll all follow me blindly, so I'm incredibly stoked every time someone new checks in. Lol!

I'm tickled pink to have each and every one of you part of the conversations. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Cant wait to see how the boards and cobs do for ya sue! All of us converts are pretty darn pleased this far :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom