SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Ps I use the PH perfect also. I love it. Never have even owned a ph pen :eek:. Once i can get these into flower this round I'll be creating a beginner's thread for growers on a budget. basically the tale of how I grew my op on very little income for others to replicate....

I digress

@Tead

Thought you might like this :D

Ps I use the PH perfect also. I love it. Never have even owned a ph pen :eek:. Once i can get these into flower this round I'll be creating a beginner's thread for growers on a budget. basically the tale of how I grew my op on very little income for others to replicate....

I digress

@Tead

Thought you might like this :D
Oh jeez, I'm just here to learn some stuff ya know?! And maybe if it's cool hang out.

Full power Captain!!!! Great sponsored thread! Very cool. Nice looking lights there Sue!! Now....lets see what your indoor sun can do!!! Now beam that smoking apparatus over to me please haha :bravo:

:passitleft:Who's hittin this with us???

M'lord.....there's no curtsy emoticon. This'll have to do. :hug:

Welcome. I see a crowd gathered while I was out. Lol! Good to have you here. I'll try not to run you ragged. :kisstwo:

Evenin' Neiko. :hug: Sweet lights, eh? So far the plants are loving them, and so am I. Sunshine in the garden, what's not to love?

So glad you found it keltic. :hug: I feel like I woke up on the best Christmas morning ever, and you know just what I mean. :battingeyelashes: Timber's light fixtures are works of art that make my plants smile. :slide:

:popcorn: I'm in. With all those lights, sure to turn out some excellent meds.

I sure expect so Killerbudz. Thank God I have some talent in the growing department. Lol! I'm sure it'll be fun to watch. There's more popcorn in the corner, on the table. :popcorn:

Cant wait to see how the boards and cobs do for ya sue! All of us converts are pretty darn pleased this far :ganjamon:

Evenin' Dabber. :hug: The cobs took off like a whirlwind, didn't they? The DDAs in the tiny closet will be cobbed. The smooth smoke alone makes this worth doing IMO. Having something this potent after a mere month..... Whew! How will we make ourselves stop when we know we already have more than we can consume? :rofl:

Sounds like a fun project Dabber. You and I, and so many other members on these pages, are proof positive that you don't need massive resources to grow top-quality cannabis. You need courage, a sense of humor and a feel for creative inspiration. Lol!

As I wrote that I was thinking "So of course he's good at it." :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

I am going to sit here in the back and try not to spew something stupid.

I don't think it's possible for you to spew stupidity. Lol! Welcome to my own little Land 'O Light. :hug:

That's kinda like my head feels after a week of nothing but Haze. :oops:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Full power Captain!!!! Great sponsored thread! Very cool. Nice looking lights there Sue!! Now....lets see what your indoor sun can do!!! Now beam that smoking apparatus over to me please haha :bravo:

:passitleft:Who's hittin this with us???

Hash Hound's here. I'll pass it to him....:passitleft:

:welcome: Scottay. Find a comfy seat and enjoy the Carnival. It makes me smile a wicked little grin every time you reference the growing fondness for sativas. Hehehe!

take care of my future lights Sue :rofl:

:rofl: I'll do my best. These are amazing fixtures. Wait until you stop next time. This 4000K qb will make you start thinking.

Zameldelica x Panama has almost two weeks to go before I was planning to flip her. I don't think she'll wait that long. I put the quantum board up and she èxploded with growth.

I see cobs every time I look at her. Lol!

Midnight, and I have a date to go walking at 7:30 AM. Time for me to focus on getting to bed so I can wake up early enough. Thank you all for stopping. I'll see you tomorrow. :ciao::love:

. I don't think she'll wait that long. I put the quantum board up and she èxploded with growth.

full

:eek::eek::eek: :slide:

I know Amy. Another week or so and she'll be a monster. :slide:

Hey Lady long tome no talky. I hope all is well with you and your daughter?

We're doing fine Stl, and welcome to the new journal. :hug:

I was just consulting with Chris Scorpio on how to mix a high CBD oil with what I have on hand so we can start seeing what effect more CBD will have on her anxiety disorder. We're gonna run out of the CBD Critical Cure before the next harvest and need to find ways to get her through without anxiety.

This isn't as easy as I sometimes make this look. There's a delicate dance keeping all the basic meds stocked.

She's doing well, though, and that's all that matters to me. :battingeyelashes:

:cool: Taking notes. :peace:

Great lights SWOGA. I'm taking notes too. :hug:

Dammit... I completely forgot.... I'm sporting one of her old rigs too.... wow.

You all have Dan to thank for that. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I know Amy. Another week or so and she'll be a monster. :slide:

We're doing fine Stl, and welcome to the new journal. :hug:

I was just consulting with Chris Scorpio on how to mix a high CBD oil with what I have on hand so we can start seeing what effect more CBD will have on her anxiety disorder. We're gonna run out of the CBD Critical Cure before the next harvest and need to find ways to get her through without anxiety.

This isn't as easy as I sometimes make this look. There's a delicate dance keeping all the basic meds stocked.

Glad to hear youre working through it. Any plans to come back to California? Youre quite the star of this show here. I tell people we've met and they want to know all about you. I lie and tell then your a very tall African American gentleman. Just kidding of course. Keep up the good work. Cheers

Which do you see patients find more beneficial in people with anxiety in your experience oil or smoking flower?

I see the most favorable results for a capsule regimen with a 1:2 THC:CBD ratio. For the daughter we grow CBD Critical Cure, and I’m certain it’s partly the terpene profile. We have other chemovars with the same ratio of major cannabinoids that don’t have such positive effects. You need to find the one that works for you.

For vaping she chooses high-THC indicas. For anxiety patients sativa profiles can lead to more anxiety. For the daughter suicidal thoughts rise to the surface after 2-3 days. Indica profiles sooth the savage beast.

She fell in love with Royal Gorilla. :battingeyelashes:

For her sleep meds she prefers Candy Cane, a high-THC indica from Crop King Seeds. That’s the chemovar she considers her “Kush.” Lol! Dinachem has become a preferred vape before bed, directly after she takes her brownie dose.

You see how small-minded our legislators are? For this one regimen we use 3-4 different chemovars, administered as capsules, edibles, and vaped flowers.

Telling someone they have a limited number of plants to grow means you’re telling them they can only have a limited number of options.

Just let us grow without fear. The world will transform into a place a little more user-friendly for us all in record time.

Back
Top Bottom