SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Selective memory! Kinda like selective hearing, which makes me surprised you heard your wife :).
If you knew my wife, you would know that she will be heard. Lol. No, I have an outrageously busy life and if it's not regarding my children, wife, and our medicine, I tend to miss it.

Good one Shed!! Battle of the sexes wages on. lol.

Hiya SweetSue,

Looks like you're moving for real!! Also, looks like moving day isn't far off. You must be a tad nervous in a good way! You do mask it well. Staying as busy as you do helps a lot, I'm sure. Do you have "empty nest" syndrome? Sounded funny when I thought of it.
I'm sure I'll post again before you travel, but I want to wish you safe and enjoyable travel. Also wish a "big easy" transition to life in the warm country.

Good one Shed!! Battle of the sexes wages on. lol.

Hiya SweetSue,

Looks like you're moving for real!! Also, looks like moving day isn't far off. You must be a tad nervous in a good way! You do mask it well. Staying as busy as you do helps a lot, I'm sure. Do you have "empty nest" syndrome? Sounded funny when I thought of it.
I'm sure I'll post again before you travel, but I want to wish you safe and enjoyable travel. Also wish a "big easy" transition to life in the warm country.

I’m so looking forward to the transition and learning a new city Bode. :slide:

It’s odd, but I feel like I’m visiting here and waiting to get back home. Lol! I feel no fear or anxiety, barring the occasional rush of fear at remembering I won’t have my daughter three steps away with a hug waiting. Other than that I’m bursting with energy to get it all packed up, ready to haul down the 40 steps.

I certainly have enough to keep me busy as we wait. Tead’s and my plan is I’ll be in NOLA around the 15th of next month. :battingeyelashes:

Today’s distraction:

HARVEST TRIO:
* Devil’s Carnival 1.8 (Day 96, flip + 55)
* Platinum Scout V2 (Day 79, flip + 47)
* Royal Cookies (Day 79, flip + 52)

Whew! It was harder posting that part than it was to harvest these bountiful little girls. Lol!

I chose Royal Cookies for the finish because the smell of this chemovar is incredible. I wanted that to be my final memory of the trim. Suddenly I noticed that she’s done a slight color change to some purple and blue tones, evidence of the presence of b-caryophyllene. :yahoo:

Great meds for inflammation or cancer. :battingeyelashes:

I managed to squeeze them into the fridge. Lol!

The Totals: Wet Weight - 315 grams
Devil’s Carnival 1.8 - 115 grams wet
Platinum Scout V2 - 93 grams wet
Royal Cookies - 107 grams wet

I’ll get 25% of that in the jar, or just under 3 ounces. Four plants in the tent in less than 2 cups of perlite each and I pulled around 4 ounces. This was the first attempt. I’ll improve on this technique. I’m thinking of running a tent of DDAs like this. :slide:

The small pots fill to capacity with roots, and the pots block the light well. The plan from now on is to start in solo cups, graduate to this size, move up to the medium size, and finish in one-gallons or more. I’m interested in seeing if I can grow better footballs to support bigger plants.

And so it begins.....

One more grow space packed up. I may have to wait until I harvest Candy Cane to take the other tent down. The fan and filter are sitting on top of it. It’s drying the DDA right now, but I’ll be cobbing her in the morning. :yahoo:

Yeah......I’m a little excited. Lol!

Busy Gal for sure.

Only two more to go. I may give Red Diesel another day or two. Her lower buds are still pumping out copious amounts of pistils and I still have a few weeks before I’m moving. Most of her will be cobbed and that means I only need a week and three days.

Only two more to go. I may give Red Diesel another day or two. Her lower buds are still pumping out copious amounts of pistils and I still have a few weeks before I’m moving. Most of her will be cobbed and that means I only need a week and three days.

Do you ever do a staggered harvest? Like chop the mains and then move the lowers closer to the light to ripen them up?

I've only done it with crappy lights, not sure if it would have any benefit under the Timber lights. Heck, not sure if it helped me either. Lol.

Good morning everyone :love:

Heading out for a walk in a few, but I’ve time to catch up some. :hug::hug::hug:

I am going to have to hire someone to pick the seeds out of my DDA. Sure is going to be a mess. About 4weeks left.

I don’t blame you. Lol. Let the buds dry out and they may crumble out - not! Lol!

Do you ever do a staggered harvest? Like chop the mains and then move the lowers closer to the light to ripen them up?

I've only done it with crappy lights, not sure if it would have any benefit under the Timber lights. Heck, not sure if it helped me either. Lol.

I’ve been thinking about it. I was just in there admiring her. I’m thinking let her go until she’s completely done. She’s going colorful! :yahoo:

That undershot of the Royal cookies is really cool! Unique!

It took me by surprise Magoo. Happy surprise. I squealed with delight! Lol!

9 harvests in 11 days! It’s like, dare I say it... a CARNIVAL!

:cheer:

WooHoo! Two more to go Amy. I still have much to pack and repack. I’m looking at my boxes of personal things thinking there’s more in there I can let go.

I’ll have another three weeks to get it under control. :slide:

Gotta run. I need a couple hits before I go. :ciao:

Fresh Carnival......absolutely yummy, and one of my favorite buzzes. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I did that on a plant and they all swelled nicely made another 1.5 zips just for keeping it another 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom