SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

They are beautiful aren’t they?! Such a lovely way to sign off for the “national forest in an apartment”.

Great news on the ornaments to :slide: clearing, clearing...

:hug:

Ahhhh.....Amy. :hug:

I can hear the pieces click into place. This gentleman teaches craft classes at the local elementary schools. Could the universe have sent me a more perfect match? :slide:

The apartment is shaping up. Red Diesel comes down this weekend, probably Sunday. I went through the domestic boxes and listed th contents. So far I’m pleased to say I’ve let go of most all the things that aren’t really important to me, which means I was impressed with how little I’ve held onto.

Most of it is study materials, equipment for growing and processing cannabis, with some decoratives thrown in for more interest and joy. I have one medium packing box of clothes. That’s it. One box. Lol!

Feels good to have so little I’m that attached to. Room for new memories. :battingeyelashes:

Sue I tried some of the ZamPan about a half hour ago.
for a while I was grinding my teeth like I did a line of coke

now it's leveled off to a very nice buzz.
very tasty by the way.

grinding my teeth like I did a line of coke
:eek: Hmm I’m not sure i would like that... how much did you have HH?

Hey Sue and others with any experience with clones. ONce I transplant a clone into it’s 1gal first proper home, how much do I need to protect it from light. I have had some under a tiny CFL for a few weeks. I don’t even know if they’ve rooted but they’re still alive and showing actual growth here n there.
Anyway - once I transplant them I cant keep them under the CFL anymore, no room so I want to put one in the tent. Should I shade it with some shade cloth? Or is just putting it on the floor a good distance from the lights good enough. I wasn’t really set up to clone, just did it on a whim really, straight into soil so Ihave no idea if it’s working or not (and I’m not overly invested, so no biggie if they dont make it) - just wondering about handling the light for them at the next stage.

I had 3 or 4 puffs Amy

Sue I tried to text you this after your last text but my flip wouldn't let me
anyway
The plant was getting real big and then over the last two weeks, droopy and the claw
Then this afternoon I see a few mites so I chopped her and cleaned the closet real good.
She was the only plant in the closet at that time.
I was still in a rage over loosing 2/3 of my outdoor plant to bud rot and worms..o_O

I transplanted a Jack Herer into another bag of the same soil. If the same thing happens with the droop/claw there's something wrong with something and I'll have to do something about that something .

:eek: Hmm I’m not sure i would like that... how much did you have HH?

Hey Sue and others with any experience with clones. ONce I transplant a clone into it’s 1gal first proper home, how much do I need to protect it from light. I have had some under a tiny CFL for a few weeks. I don’t even know if they’ve rooted but they’re still alive and showing actual growth here n there.
Anyway - once I transplant them I cant keep them under the CFL anymore, no room so I want to put one in the tent. Should I shade it with some shade cloth? Or is just putting it on the floor a good distance from the lights good enough. I wasn’t really set up to clone, just did it on a whim really, straight into soil so Ihave no idea if it’s working or not (and I’m not overly invested, so no biggie if they dont make it) - just wondering about handling the light for them at the next stage.
Just put it on the floor it'll be fine. I take mine right from a 35w T5 to my other tents and never had an issue as long as they’re rooted.
:passitleft:

Thanks Doob. :hug: You beat me to it. :battingeyelashes:

Amy, I start them out in the floor and gradually move them up until they’re about 24-36” from the light. Once they have roots they grab the soil fairly quickly with the kit, but you want to be gentle with them as they grow those first roots. Too much light any they’re trying to go bushy when you want them to grow roots.

@Hash Hound, what a frustration, eh? The joys of outdoor gardens brought indoors. Sometimes critters come in with you.

I’m thinking when I’m in NOLA I’ll set up separate clothes to wear when I work on the indoor plants. I’ll be far enough out of the city and with a yard that I’m certain I’ll run a risk of introducing insect life into my indoor gardens if I’m not careful with containment practices.

Your experience is reinforcing my plans.

I’ll probably use cobs to travel. Obviously, hitting a bong while on the highway isn’t optimal. Lol!

Now that you mention it, lol... My big hillbilly buddy recently talked me into riding along on a 215 mile round trip with him. As the destination (not here - the midpoint, I suppose) was a large federal government facility, he decided to (somehow) find a little bud for us to smoke on the way there and back. Anyway, he showed up at my house and realized he had forgotten to bring a bowl. So he sent me back inside to grab one (...of the many ;) ) . I've been kind of... poorer than usual lately, so I've been stripping my cigarette butts of their tobacco before throwing them away, and smoking it. "Used" tobacco tars things up really quick, so I grabbed the only "pipe" that was clean.

"You expect us to head down the road smoking out of a bubbler?!" :rofl:

I quickly went through my possible responses, deciding to pass on, "Look on the bright side - my bong is on loan to my brother," and ended up using, "Well, we could just go all the way there and back without even trying to get high," which caused him to immediately tell me to shut the door and put my seat belt on and to stop with the crazy talk.

So down the road we went, hooting on the bubbler. (And, yeah, it was sh!tty bud - but it tasted like cannabis :D .) No problems were encountered due to taking a water pipe on a road trip. <COUGH> Some slight issue occurred when he apparently forgot that he was driving 20-year old four cylinder sh!tbox instead of his heavily-modified 720 horsepower turbodiesel V8 monster, whilst trying to decide whether or not to attempt to pass three vehicles at a time on a curvy two-lane road, but... Nothing was spilled (neither water, bud, nor... claret).

Your bong is pretty small, it'd probably work fine. Have to remember to keep it vertical - but you've had lots of practice operating it. That hemp-wick stuff might come in handy.

Or you could do what I used to do immediately prior to long road trips and just roll up about 10 one-gram joints. Just in case something happens, they're a lot easier to swallow than a bong (or any kind of permanent smoking device).

And there's always abstinence - but that'd be my 453rd choice. . . .

Or you could do what I used to do immediately prior to long road trips and just roll up about 10 one-gram joints. Just in case something happens, they're a lot easier to swallow than a bong (or any kind of permanent smoking device).

Sound advice. But don't forget to eat the roaches. Nothing stinks up a car like fresh roaches.

= rooted.

Hmm yes maybe most likely ;), but I spray them with a little deSTRESS foliar (part of the DBHBB kit) every day so it’s possible that’s just been keeping them alive - Doc has even said that it can support growth so I dont feel like I can be certain about roots until I see them. I’m hopeful though! It’s extremely slow growth :hmmmm:... I’ll find out soon enough, I’m lying here wondering if I oughtn’t just do it today
:smokin:

Hmm yes maybe most likely ;), but I spray them with a little deSTRESS foliar (part of the DBHBB kit) every day so it’s possible that’s just been keeping them alive - Doc has even said that it can support growth so I dont feel like I can be certain about roots until I see them. I’m hopeful though! It’s extremely slow growth :hmmmm:... I’ll find out soon enough, I’m lying here wondering if I oughtn’t just do it today

It can be maddeningly slow waiting on roots. Good roots are the basis for big-ass plants with flowers so dense you have to stake them though, so hang in there.

In a year you’ll be cranking out clones right and left. :slide:

Cleaned up all the fans that are taken down today. Whew!

The way I look at it... If I have a bit of a headache - and, oh yeah, have also just been stabbed in the leg... I'm far more likely to reach for a tourniquet before worrying about whether or not I have any aspirin in the house. I figure, for a plant, a "no roots" situation would be more comparable to the getting stabbed part than to the headache. In other words, maximum resources would be expended towards producing a new root system; when you start seeing growth above ground, that would tend to mean that at least a minimal set of roots exist.

TS, I love the way you talk. :kisstwo:

passing-joint-smiley-emoticon.gif

That was a circle of me, you, Amy, and Doob. I know he’s around here somewhere. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And on that note I’m calling it a night. I just remembered I’m going walking in the morning with my friend.

Goodnight moon. :love:

Sue I tried some of the ZamPan about a half hour ago.
for a while I was grinding my teeth like I did a line of coke

now it's leveled off to a very nice buzz.
very tasty by the way.

Now THIS is intriguing.......

Tomorrow is lunch and BINGO! calling, and I think I’ll do that cold and start medicating with the Zam x Pan after 1 while the daughter and I share coffee and conversation.

My system is usually already running on Carnival from one source or another. That kind of quality laying around and cluttering up all the happy cells makes it challenging to gauge the true effect of another chemovar.

But you make it worth a little Carn abstinence.

Now I’m off to bed. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom