SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Made myself quit packing for the day. Lol! Time to kick back and cruise. :bongrip:

Yes, I did say I was gonna do that about an hour ago. And you were surprised why?..... :rofl:

As good as fresh - 'bout 7 weeks old ... :bongrip:

What is it about Carn that it’s so delicious in early cure? I keep thinking it’s my imagination. Lol! I do that a lot, don’t I? :rofl:

It's always our own imagination. Most of the time it agrees with the imagination of the others, sometimes it doesn't. It seems like it's more fun though when it doesn't.

And life should be fun, right? Ergo, ipso facto ... :roorrip:

[Edit] For instance I just imagined a scene in the nursing home ... "~And she'll have fun fun fun til her daughter takes the hitter away-ay~".

:)

It's always our own imagination. Most of the time it agrees with the imagination of the others, sometimes it doesn't. It seems like it's more fun though when it doesn't.

And life should be fun, right? Ergo, ipso facto ... :roorrip:

[Edit] For instance I just imagined a scene in the nursing home ... "~And she'll have fun fun fun til her daughter takes the hitter away-ay~".

:)

Hahaha! :rofl:

Outrageous record keeping Sue. Kudos

Thanks stoneotter. The flow sheets all go into sheet protectors and the cards go here. :battingeyelashes:

:thumb:love your documentation, I am in need of those skills, I forget regularly what's what.:rofl::Namaste:

Grow as many as I do, using different mediums and nutrients and you better take good notes. :rofl: I’m too curious to not take notes. This helps keep me from killing them.

You grow with the kit, which has its own simple elegance. I’m settling into my medium now and still searching for the nutrients that’ll give me consistency at harvest without bankrupting me. Lol!

The documentation became artwork sometime in the past year. That’s extra incentive for me dynamo. :battingeyelashes:

Finished, for the moment....

They’re drying before I bag them all up. The apartment smells like a dank fruit salad. Lol!

I have lunch and BINGO! calling to get to. Time for a shower. That full brownie I downed before I started has me soaring! :yahoo:

Wife says I have a weed eidetic memory. Lol. She says i need labels, but I know every plant and it's approximate age, even when I had 9 plants. I still remember every strain/pheno I have ever grown... but I can't tell you what I ate yesterday for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom