T-&-T

heywhattb

420 Member
Hey everybody. I'm T started clones 3 weeks ago. Taking online class at canninis training University. Love doing this stuff. Sleepy g. Candy bones,cake pie any advice

IMG20240322171421.jpg

Hey everybody. I'm T started clones 3 weeks ago. Taking online class at canninis training University. Love doing this stuff. Sleepy g. Candy bones,cake pie any advice

IMG20240322171421.jpg
:welcome: to the forum @heywhattb :passitleft:
Hey T is that mold on your drywall there :thedoubletake: if it is or isn't, it's a good thing to have a small fan blowing 24/7 it helps strengthen the plant and also stops mold spores from landing and taking root on your plants :yummy: I'm also from MO...SW MO to be more precise :ciao: if you ever need anything, just tag me and ask, been at this for the better part of the last 16 years, if I don't have the answer, I can point you in the right direction :snowboating:

IMG20240322171421.jpg
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @heywhattb. I recommend all new growers that use soil to read @Emilya Green’s thread on how to water. CL🍀

No just got wet. Okay man I have a 12x 8 wood shed coming. But I might have to run power to it I'm wondering what kind of like would be good to make them grow been looking a lot of them like spider farm Mars hydro couple others but I'm thinking going for the budget on Amazon. Possibly a tent I don't know it needs some ideas thoughts and they just been living on the fertilizer in the soil for the last 2 weeks. I got some box for him liquid fertilizer yesterday only let him soak up all the water and I'm going to start Sunday feed them any recommendations would be helpful Thank you

No just got wet. Okay man I have a 12x 8 wood shed coming. But I might have to run power to it I'm wondering what kind of like would be good to make them grow been looking a lot of them like spider farm Mars hydro couple others but I'm thinking going for the budget on Amazon. Possibly a tent I don't know it needs some ideas thoughts and they just been living on the fertilizer in the soil for the last 2 weeks. I got some box for him liquid fertilizer yesterday only let him soak up all the water and I'm going to start Sunday feed them any recommendations would be helpful Thank you
A couple tips, get the best lights you can afford, that way you’ll only buy them once! When you say “let him soak up all the water” it sounds like your plant is sitting in water, if it is, get the pot elevated above the catch pan or you’ll get root rot issues. Also what soil/media are you using and what kind of nutes (NPK)?

Fox farm big bloom grow strong tiger blood my nutes just got them and fow farm ocean something no there not sitting in water have catch pans I'm just afraid over watering overfeeding no I just fed him last Tuesday and I got my nudes yesterday so I was just going to let him soak up all the water let's search for water and it's going to water and feed him this Sunday. I guess

Welcome to 420 Magazine @heywhattb

I see you are receiving help with your needs. That's a good thing.
Check out some of our sponsors for a discount. Some are @ViparSpectra , @Mars Hydro @VIVOSUN and others, maybe check them out before you buy.
We have sponsors for all your growing needs.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

IMG20240322171421.jpg
Cute lady, welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
If I can help with anything let me know.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom