Taben's Outdoor South African Sativa

Yea ive seen that one i think its a purple pack, ill check tomorrows mabe ill just leave as is for now thanks for the info man

Hi again Tabenf. An extra boost for flowering ( @Lerugged mentioned this )
I soak my banana peels in water for around a week and add that to my water when I water. Magnesium and potassium are in the bananas. this is very good for flowering as well. I also add a little earthworm wee to the water.

Cool man ill take your word on that thanks for the help btw your buds look really tasty

Hi Tabenf
Looks good. That plant is pretty tall and lots of smaller cola's as well
It's a matter of feeding your flower nutes and you may have to find a way to support the plant in a few weeks as the buds get heavier. I had to do this to my Bhudda cheese
Bhudda cheese needing support.jpg

Bhudda Cheese main cola.jpg

It's not tight. Just to keep from falling over

Hi guys hope all is well my lady is really growing nice i moved her a bit to where the top gets a little more sun in the morning some colas only get sun late afternoon does anyone know if the top fan leaves will provide the whole plant with sun or does she have to be in sun the whole day?
Ps these fotos where taken on Monday

Attachments

• IMG_20190401_135034.jpg
    IMG_20190401_135034.jpg
    723.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20190401_135020.jpg
    IMG_20190401_135020.jpg
    770 KB · Views: 92
Hi guys hope all is well my lady is really growing nice i moved her a bit to where the top gets a little more sun in the morning some colas only get sun late afternoon does anyone know if the top fan leaves will provide the whole plant with sun or does she have to be in sun the whole day?
Ps these fotos where taken on Monday
As a rule the more sun the better . I think your buds that get lit for more hours during the day Will develop much better. The others will still do it just not as big. Looking great though. Maybe pot onto some bricks or something to give her a few extra feet height and more light? Do You have height limits as in people can see your grow? Then maybe not.

Hi @Tabenf . To my mind the more of your plant can get sun the better. If you have it in the place that gets the most sun you can't do better. Plus with the plant that high against the wall the wind will get the top from time to time. Overall she looks great though. Good job.
:goodjob:

Hi @Tabenf . To my mind the more of your plant can get sun the better. If you have it in the place that gets the most sun you can't do better. Plus with the plant that high against the wall the wind will get the top from time to time. Overall she looks great though. Good job.
:goodjob:
Neighbors should be able to see it already plant is about 1,8m i moved her back to the old spot now seems like there is more afternoon sun but morning sun only gets to her about 9 in that spot

Yeah it looks like aphids. I try encourage a healthy ecosystem in my garden so the lady bugs and mantis etc keep them in check. Maybe ask in the help section as to how to get rid of it. I don't have ant useful help unfortunately only to say try sort it out as soon as possible . Sorry man

I hate anything that can eat the plants. Makes me itchy just thinking about it.
Usually garlic juices are just a deterrent but do help.
The little buggers. I attacked about fifty tiny baby grasshoppers a while ago by hand. Killed them all over a two day period. I would get a small soft hair paint brush and go over the plant. Wiping them into a plastic bag.
That's just me though. I hate little plant eating things.
My wife would say. KILL

Back
Top Bottom