Tales From The Krip!

fresh fish should smell like the Ocean not fishy! If it’s fishy smelling it because it’s not fresh
I agree 420% and I almost never eat seafood unless I'm on the coast. I was on business driving through Missouri once looking for a place to eat and saw a sign that said, "Fresh Catch of The Day - Tuna" and I was thinking to myself, "The nearest living Tuna has to be something like 750 miles from here...Not sure how fresh that could be!" :rofl:

Years ago when I was living in Florida my Mother n Stepfather came for vacation/visit. I cooked them fresh Snook but my Stepfather said he doesn’t like or eat fish 🎣 cause he said it tastes fishy. So I tell him that I don’t eat fishy smelling-tasting fish either n to try it. The man loved it and asked for 2nds. lol CL🍀

I agree 420% and I almost never eat seafood unless I'm on the coast. I was on business driving through Missouri once looking for a place to eat and saw a sign that said, "Fresh Catch of The Day - Tuna" and I was thinking to myself, "The nearest living Tuna has to be something like 750 miles from here...Not sure how fresh that could be!" :rofl:
Maybe 🤔 that’s the brand name of their fish distributor. That way everything’s fresh catch of the day even if it’s frozen 🥶 fish. Lmao 😜. CL 🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :ciao:

Just say when Mr. Krip..I'm near Lakeland if you want to hook up and go fishing before I get back home let me know homie!
If you're all deep in Miami might have to take a pass bro
I'll bring the produce
I'm a good 3 hours south of Lakeland. Not all the way to Miami, but pretty close. How long are you going to be in town? Send me a PM and maybe we can meet up somewhere in between?

I'm a good 3 hours south of Lakeland. Not all the way to Miami, but pretty close. How long are you going to be in town? Send me a PM and maybe we can meet up somewhere in between?
Punta Gorda is about half way there. I was wanting to buy some :circle-of-love: :thumb::circle-of-love: land in that area when I was living in Florida. CL🍀

Punta Gorda is about half way there. I was wanting to buy some :circle-of-love: :thumb::circle-of-love: land in that area when I was living in Florida. CL🍀
I'm on East Coast so I'm thinking something like Ft. Pierce or Jensen Beach area. Record sea trout in FL was caught in Ft. Pierce and weighed 14 lbs! Great for Snook & Tarpon, also. Inlet is easy access and usually good in summer when the Snook leave the rivers to spawn.

Punta Gorda is great fishing, too...especially for Reds! :thumb:

I'm on East Coast so I'm thinking something like Ft. Pierce or Jensen Beach area. Record sea trout in FL was caught in Ft. Pierce and weighed 14 lbs! Great for Snook & Tarpon, also. Inlet is easy access and usually good in summer when the Snook leave the rivers to spawn.

My brother lives in Sebastian, going over there next week and fish the Pier. Those jetties near the inlet heard big snook over there.
I'll send you a PM bro

I think 🤔 it was Ft.Pierce that I fished once. I always took some equipment with me in the truck when I was doing kmarts. I read in Fl. sportsman that the state record Permit was caught there. It was a fishing pier and I met the guy that caught it. CL🍀
Your not in Hollywood right?Lauderhill ?Tamarac? Maybe? Were you there for Andrew? I was driving a Dump Truck after it. 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. They paid for all meals and hotel room. I made some serious $$$ for that. CL🍀

I was just watching animal channel about catching pythons in the Everglades and the fireman snake catchers was saying that pythons are going to be Florida natives in a couple years. Just like Canadians. Lmao 😜. CL🍀
Yeah, both are everywhere down here..lol

I was just watching animal channel about catching pythons in the Everglades and the fireman snake catchers was saying that pythons are going to be Florida natives in a couple years. Just like Canadians. Lmao 😜. CL🍀

I think they're pretty much native now. The state pays these python hunters to remove/kill them. Many get licenses to do it on their own and, instead of getting paid, they get to keep the meat & skin and sell leather products, etc. they make to support themselves. I think the State only pays minimum wage.

I was fishing with a guide in the Keys a few years ago and he was complaining the virtually all their fur-bearing wildlife had been wiped out. :(

I think they're pretty much native now. The state pays these python hunters to remove/kill them. Many get licenses to do it on their own and, instead of getting paid, they get to keep the meet & skin and sell leather products, etc. they make to support themselves. I think the State only pays minimum wage.

I was fishing with a guide in the Keys a few years ago and he was complaining the virtually all their fur-bearing wildlife had been wiped out. :(
I’ve been monitoring the Everglades problems for years. I would always drive around Alligator Alley on my way back from South Florida. The old Gator Alley that is in the Glades. Not I-75. CL🍀

DAY #27 OF 12/12 - LOLLIPOP, DEFOL & TRICHOMES

Lights just went out on day #27 of 12/12 and I managed to get in for a few pics just before they did.

Last week, I lollipopped the two Cheeselicious plants and gave them both a pretty light defoliation. I just removed a lot of the large fans and most of the flimsy stalks that weren't really capable of supporting any decent sized buds.

Here's what they're looking like today:

There's some really nice trichome development considering it's only been about three weeks of bloom. Here are some bud & cola pics:

Happy Harvests!

K

Damn, Krip back up in da house..this guy has crazy trich production :adore:
Respect my bro
Thank you, Brother! :thanks:

It looks like I got lucky with those Cheeselicious. I have something over 100 different strains of seeds and really didn't want to pop any of my "primo" genetics knowing I wasn't going to be able to keep any clones on this round since I'll have to take everything back down again, soon.

So, I just picked one of the freebie Indicas that sounded good and for which I had at least two seeds.

The plant on the left looks like it could be a keeper. It's got better trich production than the one on the right. Unfortunately, though, no clones this round. :(

Back
Top Bottom