Tales From The Krip!

... :thumb: :thumb: ...I reversed a A5KH last year to get some S1's, and put a couple of other Ace strains in the tent...Gwaui and Bubba Hash...I'm running one each of those crosses, and both seeds produced twins!...the Killer Hash(as I named it) is doing quite well and is also putting out 9 bladed leaves...gotta luv it!...:yahoo:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
Very nice!:high-five:

Thanks, Brother - not sure if that's true but greatly appreciated! :thanks:

I haven't been fishing in months...just too busy...Just talked to a buddy a few days ago and hoping to get out again soon, though! :dude-knocking:
You know what they say? If you’re too busy to go fishing then you’re just too busy. CL🍀 :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks, Brother - not sure if that's true but greatly appreciated! :thanks:

I haven't been fishing in months...just too busy...Just talked to a buddy a few days ago and hoping to get out again soon, though! :dude-knocking:
You know what they say? If you’re too busy to go fishing then you’re just too busy. CL🍀 :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pretty dense inside and nice and airy outside! Did the WW flower early because of the change in light schedule from inside to out?
I think so...I was vegging under 24/0 so it was a pretty drastic change. It's also by a fence that shades it from late afternoon light but I wouldn't think enough that it would perceive it as darkness. It doesn't look like it's trying to re-veg, so I'm just letting it do it's thing.

I used to be a fishing fiend. Every month, probably 85% of the weeks, I'd drop a line. But I never did like any of the chores to get the fish from the hook to the table. And I wasn't all that fond of eating the things, either - and that was before a DNR guy told me that it was probably safe to eat one, possibly even as many as two servings of locally caught fish per month (the waters haven't become less polluted in the 35 years since).

Then, one day, I realized that the whole actual fishing part of the fishing, well, I didn't really enjoy all that, lol.

I just liked to get away from noisy people (which is most of them), sit by the river... and get high.

Man, I could have saved a bunch of money. . . .

I used to be a fishing fiend. Every month, probably 85% of the weeks, I'd drop a line. But I never did like any of the chores to get the fish from the hook to the table. And I wasn't all that fond of eating the things, either - and that was before a DNR guy told me that it was probably safe to eat one, possibly even as many as two servings of locally caught fish per month (the waters haven't become less polluted in the 35 years since).

Then, one day, I realized that the whole actual fishing part of the fishing, well, I didn't really enjoy all that, lol.

I just liked to get away from noisy people (which is most of them), sit by the river... and get high.

Man, I could have saved a bunch of money. . . .
I love fishing, especially Saltwater. You might be targeting a specific species but you really don’t know until you bring it in. The way it fights tells you a lot but sometimes you just don’t know and as big as the Ocean is you just might have a new world record fish. The adrenaline rush when line goes screaming off your reel until it smokes. And if it’s a big Tarpon you see a 7’ 150+ fish skyrocket 10’ in the air and the whole time your arms and shoulders feel like they’re on fire with your heart pounding in your chest. And then it spits the hook or breaks your line 95% of the time and you stand their mouth wide open and your hands trembling violently and say to yourself. What a rush, I love ❤️ fishing. lol CL🍀

I love fishing, especially Saltwater. You might be targeting a specific species but you really don’t know until you bring it in. The way it fights tells you a lot but sometimes you just don’t know and as big as the Ocean is you just might have a new world record fish. The adrenaline rush when line goes screaming off your reel until it smokes. And if it’s a big Tarpon you see a 7’ 150+ fish skyrocket 10’ in the air and the whole time your arms and shoulders feel like they’re on fire with your heart pounding in your chest. And then it spits the hook or breaks your line 95% of the time and you stand their mouth wide open and your hands trembling violently and say to yourself. What a rush, I love ❤️ fishing. lol CL🍀
I definitely favor salt water, too. I do really miss the freshwater trout fishing up north, though. That is some delicious fish and great on light tackle!

Down here, we have record large mouth bass, but I just won't eat any of the freshwater stuff due to all the chemical run-off.

That said, we also have some of the best off-shore fishing in the world (plus brackish in-shore) with some delicious varieties of fish you just can't get up north, or even in many stores, like Snook, Wahoo, Cobia, Dolfin (Mahi - not Flipper!), Pompano, King Fish, and saltwater trout which is about as good as the freshwater trout and just as fun to catch (total opposite approaches, though!).

I also agree that there's something spiritual about fighting some of those big sporting fish like Tarpon, Sailfish and Marlon and watching these huge creatures just fly out of the water and can take well over an hour just to land, IF you're lucky enough to land them! :meditate:

I definitely favor salt water, too. I do really miss the freshwater trout fishing up north, though. That is some delicious fish and great on light tackle!

Down here, we have record large mouth bass, but I just won't eat any of the freshwater stuff due to all the chemical run-off.

That said, we also have some of the best off-shore fishing in the world (plus brackish in-shore) with some delicious varieties of fish you just can't get up north, or even in many stores, like Snook, Wahoo, Cobia, Dolfin (Mahi - not Flipper!), Pompano, King Fish, and saltwater trout which is about as good as the freshwater trout and just as fun to catch (total opposite approaches, though!).

I also agree that there's something spiritual about fighting some of those big sporting fish like Tarpon, Sailfish and Marlon and watching these huge creatures just fly out of the water and can take well over an hour just to land, IF you're lucky enough to land them! :meditate:
If God made anything better than sex,good bud, fishing or Harley-Davidson Motorcycles he/she kept them for themselves. CL🍀 Edit : I agree with you on Saltwater Trout. Personally I’d rather eat it than the Freshwater. :420:

If God made anything better than sex,good bud, fishing or Harley-Davidson Motorcycles he/she kept them for themselves. CL🍀 Edit : I agree with you on Saltwater Trout. Personally I’d rather eat it than the Freshwater. :420:
I love catching brown or rainbow trout in north ga. Hard fighting fish for their size.

Don't forget the almighty grouper! :cool:

Do I love fresh Grouper, but Snook or Grouper tastes nearly identical and both are a blast 💥 to catch. But because I didn’t have a boat 95% of the time you could find me @ John’s Pass fishing from the bridge for Snook. But I was recently told that they removed the boardwalk from it. That won’t matter because I know different techniques for fishing there for Snook. CL🍀

I didn't mention grouper, tuna, bluefish, snapper, & mackerel just because those species, which are abundant down here, are also readily available in stores and/or up north, but all are great sport fish good eating (though, I'm not particularly fond of Bluefish or Mackerel, personally).

I didn't mention grouper, tuna, bluefish, snapper, & mackerel just because those species, which are abundant down here, are also readily available in stores and/or up north, but all are great sport fish good eating (though, I'm not particularly fond of Bluefish or Mackerel, personally).
I haven’t seen grouper since I left Florida and can’t wait to to catch and eat it for a month straight when I get back.

I like Snapper, love Flounder and I wouldn’t even consider eating Mackerel or Bluefish. But they’re both fun to catch. CL🍀

I haven’t seen grouper since I left Florida and can’t wait to to catch and eat it for a month straight when I get back.
The first thing that I’m gonna do when I get back to Madeira Beach 🏝️ is go to Dockside Dave’s for the freshest Grouper sandwich/ dinner that money can buy. CL🍀Edit: I love Mahi and my sister gave me some frozen n it was the nastiest tasting fish I’ve ever tried.And for all the members who buy fresh Seafood , fresh fish should smell like the Ocean not fishy! If it’s fishy smelling it because it’s not fresh. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom