Tales From The Krip!

Very nice harvest Mr. Krip. I love the fade on the 1st one. It reminds of my old cut of bubba hash. That's how I knew she was ready for harvest. What's up next?
Yeah, #1 was definitely a "looker". It'll be interesting to see how the two compare. I do have the bags in the fridge marked so I can separate them - not that it makes a big difference since I didn't take clones of either. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to take the grow down for a while, again, to finally get the work done on my house. I haven't settled with the insurance company, yet, but we should be close to trial and my attorney wanted to send in an engineer to inspect the damages.

This was supposed to be a quick grow (it wasn't that quick! :laugh: ) just to get the jars refilled before having all kinds of contractors everywhere and I'm hoping everything goes quickly so yesterday's harvest carries me through.

When I get back, I'm going to probably have 2 or 3 tents going with some good genetics just to get refilled and re-stocked, so stay tuned! ;)

HARVEST DAY PICS - CHEESELICIOUS #1

I'm pretty busy today, so I'll add more commentary later....

I just finished harvesting Cheeselicous #1 and it looks and smells great! :yummy:
Here are some pre-harvest pics of both plants:

Here's Cheeselicious #1 freshly chopped:

And, here she is after removing the buds from the stalks and a very rough trim:

It might not look like that much in the pics (it's a pretty big aluminum tray! :D) but I'm estimating easily over 7 oz from that plant and it might get up to 8, or more. Once she dries out a little, I'll do the final trimming with the bowl trimmer.

The buds are in the fridge for a "low & slow" dry and I'm gonna take a break before tackling Cheeselicious #2 later today.

I usually make RSO with all the trim, but I still have quite a bit of RSO and, now that my Dad's passed, I don't need to make him the capsules anymore, so I think I'll do some dry ice hash this round. :bong:

Happy Harvests!

K
That bud is AMAZING!

You really are a grow guru babe!

And your dad raised you right Xo

CHEESELICIOUS #1 READY TO JAR

Like the headline says, #1 is ready to jar while #2 still needs another day or two. Once they get close, I take the buds out of the bags in the fridge and put them in some parchment lined plastic bowls to check humidity. If it's still high, I just put the whole bowl back in the fridge with the top off and try again later.

Unfortunately, I was only able to take two pics before the battery on the camera died, and the two pics were basically the same shot of all the buds in the bowl, so I only have this one for now and and I'll post some more/better bud pics after the battery charges:

I'm backing off of my 15 oz. possible yield on this grow and think my initial 13 oz. for the two plants will be much closer. :D I haven't taken any weights, yet, so just going by looks.

EDIT: Since it's only the camera that's out of service and not me, here are a few "zoom-in" shots of the same picture above:

Happy Harvests!

K

And what's this "camera" you speak of that runs out of battery power? :hmmmm:
:ciao: I know I know!

It's one of those 20th century things. They used it to take pictures - nothing else, just pictures. Just for that.

Here's one next to what they called a "telephone" and an "answering machine". That's all they did, either. Just the one thing. And look at the wires! :laughtwo::rofl:

IMG_20230829_173924575.jpg

Yeah, that's my house. Everything still works great!

:bongrip:

Looks yummy from near and far! And what's this "camera" you speak of that runs out of battery power? :hmmmm:
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

Cannon EOS 2000D....It's one of those devices that doesn't track you (remember those days?) - not even geo tagging on the photos. I have a recurring nightmare that I'm taking pics of my grow with my phone while everything is being saved on iCloud and simultaneously being live streamed on social media and to all my contacts, so I stick with the "old fashioned" method. ;)

:ciao: I know I know!

It's one of those 20th century things. They used it to take pictures - nothing else, just pictures. Just for that.

Here's one next to what they called a "telephone" and an "answering machine". That's all they did, either. Just the one thing. And look at the wires! :laughtwo::rofl:

IMG_20230829_173924575.jpg

Yeah, that's my house. Everything still works great!

:bongrip:

So, I just smoked some of that Cheeselicous and my head is about to explode trying to figure out how you got a picture of your camera with your camera in the picture! Were there any mirrors involved? :hmmmm:

:bong::bong::bong:

HARVEST DAY PICS - CHEESELICIOUS #1

I'm pretty busy today, so I'll add more commentary later....

I just finished harvesting Cheeselicous #1 and it looks and smells great! :yummy:
Here are some pre-harvest pics of both plants:

Here's Cheeselicious #1 freshly chopped:

And, here she is after removing the buds from the stalks and a very rough trim:

It might not look like that much in the pics (it's a pretty big aluminum tray! :D) but I'm estimating easily over 7 oz from that plant and it might get up to 8, or more. Once she dries out a little, I'll do the final trimming with the bowl trimmer.

The buds are in the fridge for a "low & slow" dry and I'm gonna take a break before tackling Cheeselicious #2 later today.

I usually make RSO with all the trim, but I still have quite a bit of RSO and, now that my Dad's passed, I don't need to make him the capsules anymore, so I think I'll do some dry ice hash this round. :bong:

Happy Harvests!

K
fire.

Congrats on the harvests, Mr. K.! Sorry I missed the grow itself but I'm happy you didn't have to harvest early due to workers coming into the house.

I hope the insurance company gets their act together and send you your money and then I hope everything gets repaired to your satisfaction. Sending many positive thoughts your way. :hug:

Thanks, Brother! BTW, I still think your cat looks like the Florida Gators Mascot! :rofl:
Lmao! We are a little harder then the cute piece, even though we haven't played good football in over ten years.
You not a hurricane fan are you Krip? Lol.. Jesus I hope not!.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom