Techy's Critical Mass Stealth LED Grow

They just keep growing lol im so excited for my 1st lot

IMAG06085.jpg
IMAG06077.jpg
IMAG060610.jpg
IMAG06056.jpg
IMAG060410.jpg

i know i got to start flushing soon but they just keep growing:cheer::thumb::allgood::green_heart::peace::love::Namaste::thumb:

Hey guys the grow was brilliant for my 1st time... So now i got 8 S8 just starting and just fini9shing off my new grow area i know i give it the large and said i was gonna do blue cheese but mans got to take what he can when he can so if you interested to see what my next grow will be like just like or post and ill rustle up some pics in a new thread right from the start :peace: :peace:

:bravo:

Looking spectacular!

How will you judge ripeness?
Trichs color? Vaping a sample? Calendar?

sorry rado just got this i did a 3 point i checked for girth firmness trich colour and calender in the end the calender went to pot so i did all cloudy and took 50% of the top bud then left the bottom bud till it had filled and the trichs all went brown

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom