Techy's Critical Mass Stealth LED Grow

FROsssssst

IMAG05819.jpg

Hey techyghost, I just went through your newbie thread.
I like your stealth cabinet.
I always imagined that would be my size grow area.

I didn't see your history as,a cannabis cultivator, how long have you been growing?

this is my 1st but i love plants always have it's just easy for me like techy stuff i dont why but i started growing because i got a really bad knee and have become addicted to the meds and since i started smoking the herb i have been able to cut the pain killers down so my goal is to do this get of the meds kearn new stuff and maybe give some tips along the way:Namaste::peace:

also i started these from clones way back in jan they were half dead when i got them:thumb::Namaste::peace:

ok so today i reduced the light from 12/12 to 11 and a half of light and the rest dark the reason why i have done this is quite simply it slows them down a bit so they cook all the way through i ve seen this technique used for great results also i implemented L.A's back budding technique wich can be found here LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!.. ill update again in a few days much love guys:peace:

ok so today i reduced the light from 12/12 to 11 and a half of light and the rest dark the reason why i have done this is quite simply it slows them down a bit so they cook all the way through i ve seen this technique used for great results also i implemented L.A's back budding technique wich can be found here LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!.. ill update again in a few days much love guys:peace:

IM CORRECTING MYSELF CHANGING THE TIME SPEEDS THEM UP.:oops::sorry: sorry for the miss info guys i stand corrected :Namaste::peace:

I'm not aware of any science of experiment that proves this one way or the other.

Either way, enjoy your grow
:peace:

Radogast

cheers rado im getting ready for my next blue cheese and blue mystic i was gunna call it techys blue redemption or mystic redemption and conduct the experiment myself so i can fully understand what ive seen and been told its supposed to fool them into thinking that its then end of the season so they ripen quicker im almost done with these a few weeks tops but ive learnt my lesson:thumb::Namaste::peace:

Hey guys just a quick update been real busy lol these may be quicker than i 1st thought had a look at the trichs today and i gotta say im impressed i got 75% cloudy 25% clear im just waiting for 50/50 milky/brown or 80% ginger pistiles which ever happens 1st a nug will come off and be tried lol update some pics later much love:Namaste::peace:

:thumb:Hey guys i got up yesterday and my temp was through the roof :hmmmm:so after much buggering about and deliberation worshipping under a full moon and sacrificing a goat under a blood moon:slide::cheesygrinsmiley:(Joke):cheesygrinsmiley: I decided to do a bit of defoliation just to get the air moving:slide:and make it cooler:surf: well the blood sacrifice worked and its back down from 84f to 68f -72 which im happy with:thumb:well here are some pics much love:love: and :peace:
IMAG05928.jpg
IMAG05917.jpg
IMAG059012.jpg
IMAG058910.jpg
IMAG058813.jpg
IMAG058711.jpg

Not long left now :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom