TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Hey tk thank you so much for the offer. Very nice of you to be so willing to go out of your way. I'm in California! its pretty funny you'd think we would have access to the same things but I guess not everything is exported. Felxi tank is on the list! Thanks for the recommendation. Very eager to see how much you end up with st harvest. I like the size of your tent!

Sorry I been MIA for a few days pal, don't even mention it, honestly no problem at all. Ahh California, amazing, literally land of the best smoke lol. I know right, its crazy how we have access to completely different stuff in this day and age. Lucky we can alway find a way around a problem ;). I'm loving the flexitank even more after having it for the first week, definitely list worthy pal. I'm also very eager to see what I end up with at harvest lol, I'm hoping for at least a kilo. Yeah I really like this tent too, it's a good size but if im honest now I just want a bigger one and a veg tent lol. . .

Re: TerpKing Second Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/H

Sorry I been MIA for a few days pal, don't even mention it, honestly no problem at all. Ahh California, amazing, literally land of the best smoke lol. I know right, its crazy how we have access to completely different stuff in this day and age. Lucky we can alway find a way around a problem ;). I'm loving the flexitank even more after having it for the first week, definitely list worthy pal. I'm also very eager to see what I end up with at harvest lol, I'm hoping for at least a kilo. Yeah I really like this tent too, it's a good size but if im honest now I just want a bigger one and a veg tent lol. . .

Even with all the problems this state has is its still an amazing place to be. You can see the sunrise at the beach and go snowboarding in the mountains all in the same day. It would be a drive but my cousin went from long beach to mammoth (up north) to snowboard it took him 5+ hours.

Flexitank and that manifold made it to the list! Can't wait to buy them. I hope you get that kilo too man! I'm sure it shouldn't be an issue for you. What I'd do for space for a 4x8! I hear you, it's never enough space! Can't wait to see what you harvest

Even with all the problems this state has is its still an amazing place to be. You can see the sunrise at the beach and go snowboarding in the mountains all in the same day. It would be a drive but my cousin went from long beach to mammoth (up north) to snowboard it took him 5+ hours.

Flexitank and that manifold made it to the list! Can't wait to buy them. I hope you get that kilo too man! I'm sure it shouldn't be an issue for you. What I'd do for space for a 4x8! I hear you, it's never enough space! Can't wait to see what you harvest

I bet, I have plans to visit California for sure, it's on my list of places to go. Wow, now that's what I'm talking about, now that sounds amazing, all whilst burning some absolute fire, would definitely be worth the drive!

I've started to notice that list always keeps on growing with new bits you wanna keep adding or upgrading. Wish we had unlimited cash and space and we'd be set pal lol. Thanks BF, I hope I do, I put in the work early on training them and keeping the environment good so just need to make sure I keep the environment and nutrients as close to perfect as I can and we will be golden. Exactly mate, that's the problem always want a bit more space. It's crazy how in love I've fallen with growing and it's only my second grow. I'm absolutely hooked on researching and learning as much as I can.

I bet, I have plans to visit California for sure, it's on my list of places to go. Wow, now that's what I'm talking about, now that sounds amazing, all whilst burning some absolute fire, would definitely be worth the drive!

I've started to notice that list always keeps on growing with new bits you wanna keep adding or upgrading. Wish we had unlimited cash and space and we'd be set pal lol. Thanks BF, I hope I do, I put in the work early on training them and keeping the environment good so just need to make sure I keep the environment and nutrients as close to perfect as I can and we will be golden. Exactly mate, that's the problem always want a bit more space. It's crazy how in love I've fallen with growing and it's only my second grow. I'm absolutely hooked on researching and learning as much as I can.

I feel so lazy when I'm not growing, It really is therapeutic. Idk what I'd do if I couldn't grow! You found a good hooby that your great at tk!

Update time, day 8 of flower!

It's Thursday 16th March and we're just starting the beginning of week two of flower.

Am loving this drip system, it's so easy to work with, also much better having the reservoir outside of the tent. Saved me a lot of hassle this time around not having to wait till lights come on to be able to change the reservoir underneath the plants. The girls are on 3x feeds a day of 45 seconds which is delivering around 500ml of nutrients to each pot via 2 drippers each. I've just mixed up a new batch of nutrients for the week as follows:

Starting with 85 litres R/O water - 0 PPM

Bio Green XForce Silica - 12.75ml
Plant Magic Magnecal - 55ml 0.3 EC
RAW Omina - 4.9 g / 1/4 strength @ 11 x 1/8th tspn
Growth Technology Ionic Coco Bloom - 550ml 1.3 EC
Buddha's Tree Flower burst - 21.25ml 1.4 EC
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo juice - 2ml litre 170ml
Advanced Nutrients Sensizyme - 2ml litre 170ml
H&G Root Excellurator - 0.25ml litre 25.5ml 1.5 EC
RAW Yucca - 1.3 g / 4 x 1/8 tspn

Ph-5.8 Ec-1.5

I've been keeping day and night time temperatures a lot closer this time, I've been keeping it within a 5c swing and I think it's definitely helped keep the stretch down a little in the first week. They're definitely getting bushier though, really looking forward to getting to day 21 of flower so I can give them a good defoliation and open them up.

Day time temperature - 24c/26.5c
Night time temperature - 20.5c/22.5c
R/H has been kept between 48%/56%

Plants are looking lovely and green and pretty bloody healthy. Some of them are showing very slight signs of a mag deficiency on older leaves but not on any new shoots so must have sorted its self now. The right side of the tent seems to be a couple of inches taller than the left side so far but all 4 girls on each side of the tent are all at the same height as each other which is nice.

Here's some pictures for you all to have a look at.

Have a great evening all

TK

420-magazine-mobile586308316.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1800354353.jpg
420-magazine-mobile684759456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1462635655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile487541061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2147312272.jpg
420-magazine-mobile650837695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1303937307.jpg
420-magazine-mobile68805589.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1824773390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1328612803.jpg

I feel so lazy when I'm not growing, It really is therapeutic. Idk what I'd do if I couldn't grow! You found a good hooby that your great at tk!
God i know right, so therapeutic, I love spending time with my girls, I really do. God I'd be the same as you, I'd be distraught lol. I know I'm new to this but already I feel there is no way in hell I could go with out growing ever again, I just love it so much. Thanks pal, I appreciate that, I plan on really learning as much as I possibly can over the coming years about plants, growing and everything in between ;). I've definitely had some great help though which has most certainly helped me land on my feet.

Just a small update with some pictures.

Day 10 of flowering.

I added a couple of extra bits to the drip system. I added an air pump to the reservoir which comes on for 15 minutes an hour to add some extra oxygen to the nutrient mix. I also added a little Inline filter to the piping to help keep the drippers free from debris and blocking up.

Girls are looking lovely and health. They're starting to fill the first layer of scrog nicely, just need a few shoots to get a little bit bigger on some of them to reach out to a few free squares In the net.

420-magazine-mobile1912019546.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1080948482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile186568887.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1185618395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1984297654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile752404616.jpg

Looking great buddy! Love your setup and all the goodies .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Thank you so much pal :).

Filling in good now terp we don't wanna see any gaps this time lol
Thanks pal. Haha yes exactly that, no gaps at all lol. Was much better filling that space with 8 pots instead of the hydro system I used before. Made much better use of the available space this time ;).

Update time, day 15 of flower!

It's Thursday 23rd March and we're just starting week 3 of flowering.

New nutrient mix this week as follows:

Starting with 90 litres R/O water - 0 PPM

Bio Green XForce Silica - 13.5 ml
Growth Technology Ionic Coco Bloom - 630ml 1.5 EC
Buddha's Tree Flower burst - 22.5ml 1.6 EC
Advanced Nutrients Sensizyme - 2ml litre 190ml

Ph-5.8 Ec-1.6.

Things are going well but one plant seems to be lagging behind a little(second in from the right on the first row.), she doesn't seem to be growing as vigorously as the others. The Canopy is reasonably even bar a few shoots that just seem to be taking off. Apart from that things seem to be going well. I'll supply some photos for you to check out.

420-magazine-mobile669076820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1153274393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1426349234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile824553043.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839089764.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2004049663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2088161880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121630047.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2107177734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1191742999.jpg

Update time, day 15 of flower!

It's Thursday 23rd March and we're just starting week 3 of flowering.

New nutrient mix this week as follows:

Starting with 90 litres R/O water - 0 PPM

Bio Green XForce Silica - 13.5 ml
Growth Technology Ionic Coco Bloom - 630ml 1.5 EC
Buddha's Tree Flower burst - 22.5ml 1.6 EC
Advanced Nutrients Sensizyme - 2ml litre 190ml

Ph-5.8 Ec-1.6.

Things are going well but one plant seems to be lagging behind a little(second in from the right on the first row.), she doesn't seem to be growing as vigorously as the others. The Canopy is reasonably even bar a few shoots that just seem to be taking off. Apart from that things seem to be going well. I'll supply some photos for you to check out.

420-magazine-mobile669076820.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1153274393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1426349234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile824553043.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839089764.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2004049663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2088161880.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1121630047.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2107177734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1191742999.jpg
Can't get any leveler than that !! I'm 6-7 days behind you, with 2 cheese, one critical+ & one og kush. Just checking in !!
IMG_189835.JPG

Back
Top Bottom